The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Evening all, and good job on the picspamming, Jumble

Back from a lovely weekend with the family and at my cousin's wedding. Lots of nephew time too - he's getting quite bossy now he can talk

This is SO true

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    Right, I've swallowed all the meds I'm allowed (which aren't working ) and filled up my hot water bottle (which is ), so I'm off to bed. The one good thing atm is that I am actually sleeping well - day and night
    Hurrah for hot water bottles! They are the best! So glad that something is helping!
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

How kind is it that the Dutch gave the world ''No Limits''? And Big Brother? So many catchy successes.

Yay for occasional forced couch potato-ing and lovely weekends!
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
        Evening all, and good job on the picspamming, Jumble

Back from a lovely weekend with the family and at my cousin's wedding. Lots of nephew time too - he's getting quite bossy now he can talk
        Now is the time to start teaching him the right things to say - basically anything he likes as long as it has 'Please' or 'Thank you' attached, and is said with a cute smile

Hurrah for hot water bottles! They are the best! So glad that something is helping!
        In the absence of anything warmer to huggle, it's definitely been my best friend lately

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
        How kind is it that the Dutch gave the world ''No Limits''? And Big Brother? So many catchy successes.

Yay for occasional forced couch potato-ing and lovely weekends!
        You're responsible for Big Brother??? Shame on you!

This couch potato is trying to decided between ice-cream with chocolate crackle or just plain chocolate.........

Comment

Now is the time to start teaching him the right things to say - basically anything he likes as long as it has 'Please' or 'Thank you' attached, and is said with a cute smile
          He's got the cute smile down pat Please and Thank you are being worked on!

In the absence of anything warmer to huggle, it's definitely been my best friend lately

You're responsible for Big Brother??? Shame on you!

Yes. Thank you, the Netherlands

This couch potato is trying to decided between ice-cream with chocolate crackle or just plain chocolate.........
          Both!
          sigpic

Comment

He's got the cute smile down pat Please and Thank you are being worked on!
            Good! Those are the most important things a young man needs to learn

Yes. Thank you, the Netherlands
            I think we can also thank them for every reality tv show that Big Brother spawned

Both!
            I ate some chocolate whilst the crackle was setting - you have to let it really set well otherwise you don't get that satisfying 'crack' when you break into it

Comment

Just woke up from a much-needed nap. My daughter was here today having a yard sale. She did it at her house yesterday, then moved to our yard because we have a busier neighborhood. I was able to get rid of several pairs of shoes that god-knows-why I purchased with heels that high! One pair of boots had never even been worn once - not a single scratch on the soles! (picture me shaking my head slowly in disbelief) At least they're (and their boxes) are off of my closet shelves.

Today's bits:

sigpic

Comment

AAAAANNNDD - it's time for a '69 post!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

Yeah, cheers for that...

I saw the pictures, you all look fabulous and he's just scrummy! The bride's dress was so gorgeous! What a lovely wedding.

Indeed, although I suspect with Auntie Jane around he's going to be a very well spoken (and well read) little man.

I ate some chocolate whilst the crackle was setting - you have to let it really set well otherwise you don't get that satisfying 'crack' when you break into it
                  I hate you right now. I love that stuff but it's contraband on this diet I fear. Although saying that I had a cream tea today with homemade jam and it was yummy (and I haven't gone over my fat/calorie/sugar count today so I don't have to feel guilty about it. . I'd never be able to do a diet that didn't let me pig out from time to time.

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                  http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j55/Nolamom/Posters/alcoholdoesntsolveproblems.jpg
                  Given the footie result, I think it's solving a few problems around England right now. *glares dolefully and Sil*
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post

I saw the pictures, you all look fabulous and he's just scrummy! The bride's dress was so gorgeous! What a lovely wedding.
                    It really was She looked beautiful and everything had had so much thought put into it.

I can tell its been a good weekend though... I ache all over from the somewhat ferocious ceilidh and from doing lots of James-swinging

Indeed, although I suspect with Auntie Jane around he's going to be a very well spoken (and well read) little man.
                    He's doing pretty well And keeping his Auntie well wrapped around his finger I dared to sit down on the sofa for a few minutes this afternoon, which was met with "Jane up!"

I hate you right now. I love that stuff but it's contraband on this diet I fear. Although saying that I had a cream tea today with homemade jam and it was yummy (and I haven't gone over my fat/calorie/sugar count today so I don't have to feel guilty about it. . I'd never be able to do a diet that didn't let me pig out from time to time.
                    I think the occasional treat is a pretty vital part of any diet's success

Given the footie result, I think it's solving a few problems around England right now. *glares dolefully and Sil*
                    Sigh. We really, really can't do penalty shoot-outs, can we?
                    sigpic

Comment

He's doing pretty well And keeping his Auntie well wrapped around his finger I dared to sit down on the sofa for a few minutes this afternoon, which was met with "Jane up!"
                      I love it when our little ones have a favourite auntie to hassle instead of their mummies.

Sigh. We really, really can't do penalty shoot-outs, can we?
                      If we could do football a bit better then we probably wouldn't have to.

Italy deserved to win that match, IMO. Well done to them; I hope they give Germany a run for their money.

Why am I up so late? Hmm, I discovered a £20 amazon voucher in my inbox that I was sent for filling out a survey on... oh I forget now, some medical study thingy. I decided to download some tunes from Amazon. One thing led to another... 2 hours later... *sigh* Must go to sleep.
                      sigpic

Comment

I've shelved any ideas I had of sticking to a diet for the time being - I need the comfort that only chocolate can bring

Although I think I shouldn't have eaten so much before bedtime, because now I can't sleep And on a night when I really needed a good rest

And it's still there

Comment

I'd love to stay up and keep you company but I have matchsticks under my eyes as it is. Bad night last night and I should've been more disciplined tonight.

*huggles Jumble and sends sleepy dust over the www*
                          sigpic

Comment

I'd love to stay up and keep you company but I have matchsticks under my eyes as it is. Bad night last night and I should've been more disciplined tonight.

*huggles Jumble and sends sleepy dust over the www*
                            No worries, I only came down to get a drink and apply some magic cream Off to bed with us both - hope you sleep well *hugs*

Comment

A little something for our British friends

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cagranosalis View Post

italy deserved to win that match, imo. Well done to them; i hope they give germany a run for their money.
                                we will try

sigpic
                                My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X