Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*hugs WooHoos*

Yay pics!

I do like that we can now see the green you've given to others.
    If I want to see the posts I've een greened for, I just used the link back option anyway. Lazy like that

I have what I really need. The Spencer box!
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      *hugs WooHoos*

Yay pics!

I do like that we can now see the green you've given to others.
      Yep, that's a definite improvement

If I want to see the posts I've een greened for, I just used the link back option anyway. Lazy like that
      I like to have more than one way to do a thing - I like variety

I have what I really need. The Spencer box!
      Oh yes, that's a definite must have

Comment

Aaaaand we're back to double-posting

Comment

*falls in*

*huggles Woohoos*

*huggles Martin*
          sigpic

Comment

*hugs Jann*

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
            Yep, that's a definite improvement
            Especially if you get ''Thanks for the green!'' messages you can't quite place

I like to have more than one way to do a thing - I like variety

Oh yes, that's a definite must have
            ...Ah.

And it is!
            I find it funny how Darren called it 'stalkerish' and that people like us call it a 'must have'.
            I guess we're just liking the attention.
            You know...

...when we're nekkid and/or hugging people.
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

*hugs Jann*

And it is!
              I find it funny how Darren called it 'stalkerish' and that people like us call it a 'must have'.
              You know...

But we need to know it in order to know if we are hugging the wall or really someone that is in the thread

*pops out again*
              sigpic

Comment

*hugs Jann*

Especially if you get ''Thanks for the green!'' messages you can't quite place
                Exactly! When I say 'thanks', I usually try to remember to say what it was for

...Ah.

And it is!
                That struck me as odd - surely it's more stalkerish without the Spencer box, because then we have no clue who, if anyone, is watching?

You know...

Attention seekers? Us? Never!

*waves to Jann and lurking MoB*

Comment

Ah thanks for the linky Jumble.

I never knew we could see greens like that... and am being ludditish (perhaos channelling EH-T) tonight and can't be bothered to check out the new feature yet. I did notice a notification for a green though which made me feel warm and fuzzy so that's good.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                    Ah thanks for the linky Jumble.

I never knew we could see greens like that... and am being ludditish (perhaos channelling EH-T) tonight and can't be bothered to check out the new feature yet. I did notice a notification for a green though which made me feel warm and fuzzy so that's good.
                    You're welcome

Way back in the year dot when we got our first computer, Rob told me the best way to learn about it was to click everything to see what happens.... so I do

Hm. The next person to leave me a visitor message will be my 2000th............

I wonder who it will be.............

Comment

Right, I've swallowed all the meds I'm allowed (which aren't working ) and filled up my hot water bottle (which is ), so I'm off to bed. The one good thing atm is that I am actually sleeping well - day and night

WoodNight WooHoos *hugglez*

*squishy huggles Martin* and........

Comment

I don't want to be anyone's 2000st.

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                        That struck me as odd - surely it's more stalkerish without the Spencer box, because then we have no clue who, if anyone, is watching?
                        Right. The Spencer box disables icky creeps from peeping in without being seen

Attention seekers? Us? Never!

*runs nekkid*

sigpic

Comment

I've used it to give green of course, I just never realized that one could assess greens made to themselves that way...interesting.

Today's bits:

sigpic

Comment

Shippers Rejoice!!!!

Another wonderful Shipper Holiday will soon be upon us.
                            Come one, come all and share the love that is Sam & Jack!

Spoiler:

(Art for this event was created by the lovely and talented selene0789)

For the last 10 years, the Sam/Jack Shippers of the GateWorld Forum have celebrated this special day, the anniversary of the first airing of Divide & Conquer.
                            It was on July 28, 2000, Jack declared that he cared for Sam more than he was supposed to, and the rest as they say is history!

Join us on this special day with your pics, vids, stories, games, thoughts, and joy!

Please feel free to use and share this Sig and Avi created especially for this event:

(No hotlinking please.)

And invite all your friends!!!

We hope to see you at Ship Day 2012!

Comment

A timely reminder....

Hm.... picspam time.....

Last edited by Jumble; 24 June 2012, 07:29 AM.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X