Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Funny pics again Nola

*huggles all Woohoos*

And GW is being on the frits Wacko Wacko!
    sigpic

Comment

*gathers up hugs to save for later* Still too sore atm

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
        *gathers up hugs to save for later* Still too sore atm
        I bet you'll be able to get fresh ones when your pain free time comes.
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Hmmm! Glad GW is back but would appreciate it if they fix all of it!
          sigpic

Comment

*squishy huggles Cags*

(love that my autocorrect recognizes 'huggles' as a word now!

Originally posted by llp View Post
            I just had a huge scare. I got an insurance summary of my surgery for about $75,000.... of which medicare and my insurance paid about $60,000. I was looking at a $15,000. med bill. Called my insurance to verify but I felt like hitting my head against the wall waiting almost 30 minutes on the phone! but finally someone came on the line and told me if the doctor accepts the amount medicare was giving then that was all they would receive. I wouldn't be charged by the doctors.

What a relief. My BP came back down out of the statusphere. This is what horrible nightmares are made from. But to be honest, I'm still not positive. Need to verify it with my doctor's office when I go in for therapy on Thurs. They should explain that on the insurance billing somewhere because I couldn't find it anywhere on the five pages....I need a drink or two! Holly crap!

I need a whole lot of comforting hugs right now! Oh and some of this: ] or this: []
            Laurie, AFAIK providers who accept Medicare are required by law to accept the amount that Medicare will reimburse. In fact, private insuruers reimburse according to the Medicare model. You should be safe
            sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                *squishy huggles Cags*

(love that my autocorrect recognizes 'huggles' as a word now!

Laurie, AFAIK providers who accept Medicare are required by law to accept the amount that Medicare will reimburse. In fact, private insuruers reimburse according to the Medicare model. You should be safe
                -

Not sure what a AFAIK provider is, my insurance is Medicare and supplemental is United Health Care....but very very glad to hear that. $15,000+ would have put a very large dent in my saving acct. Thanks for the reassurance.... Always helps to have friends in the medical field!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                  I bet you'll be able to get fresh ones when your pain free time comes.
                  Ah, but you can never get enough

I appear to have missed this.............

Aaaaaand....................

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                    -

Not sure what a AFAIK provider is, my insurance is Medicare and supplemental is United Health Care....but very very glad to hear that. $15,000+ would have put a very large dent in my saving acct. Thanks for the reassurance.... Always helps to have friends in the medical field!
                    AFAIK= as far as I know.

It's why we don't send a bill for $100 more for an annual physical when insurance (including Medicare and medicaid) reimburse us only $25-$50!
                    sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Happy Birthday
                      Dee
                      !!!

Hope it's Awesome!

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Ah. GW's looking pretty again

*hugs WooHoos*

This is true.

Me too. And I haven't had that many lately, so it's even better to get The Banner now

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                          http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j55/Nolamom/Fun%20gifs/Happy_Birthday_Devil.gif

Aaaaaand....................

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                          Happy Birthday
                          Dee
                          !!!

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u...eed/001-34.gif

Hope it's Awesome!

Thaaankkk you!!! *is happy*

Congrats on your '69 Nad!!! May it be the ... hm... happiest '69 until the next one?

Random: I always press 9 first and then add 6 later. 9+6=69
                          sigpic
                          Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Devilish Me - since this is your Bday and even though I already wished you the "appropriate" sentiment, this is afterall a different forum so:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEE!
                            sigpic

Comment

Cake for Dee

sigpic
                              Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Happy Birthday!!!! My gift (sorry it's blocked in the USA)

sigpic
                                My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X