X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    And yes, we do still have a countrywide hosepipe ban
    indeed.

You know that pool I spent an entire weekend filling up bucket by painful bucket? Yeah well, I left about 3 inches at the top to allow for displacement (Archimedes and that) and... well it's now in serious danger of overflowing. Actually it is, just about, or will be if I so much as breathe on it. In the space of a week the rain had filled it right up. Drought? My arrrr...mpits.

However despite the rain, I have managed to harvest 2 - yes TWO - whole strawberries this week. Yay me!

Aw Wendy *huggles* sounds like you've got yourself some fab housemates there.
    sigpic

Comment

Leo's 2012
      pt1
      sigpic
      Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

pt2

sigpic

Comment

some Martinart

sigpic

Comment

Dee, save me some time - is Martin anywhere in either of those vids?

Comment

Dee, save me some time - is Martin anywhere in either of those vids?
              No There's a bit of Amanda and Robin around 4:00 in the first one, and RyRo around 3:20 in the first one and there's some in the second one, but that's it
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                No There's a bit of Amanda and Robin around 4:00 in the first one, and RyRo around 3:20 in the first one and there's some in the second one, but that's it
                That's about what I expected

Thanks anyway

Comment

*curls up on the couch with a blanket and hot water bottle*
                  So cold, so wet, so over this weather

Wendy, *hugs* for the migraine. They are evil things Glad to hear your housemates looked after you though
                  sigpic
                  Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Today's bits:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                      indeed.

You know that pool I spent an entire weekend filling up bucket by painful bucket? Yeah well, I left about 3 inches at the top to allow for displacement (Archimedes and that) and... well it's now in serious danger of overflowing. Actually it is, just about, or will be if I so much as breathe on it. In the space of a week the rain had filled it right up. Drought? My arrrr...mpits.

However despite the rain, I have managed to harvest 2 - yes TWO - whole strawberries this week. Yay me!

Aw Wendy *huggles* sounds like you've got yourself some fab housemates there.
                      Well I guess overflow is better then not enough! and congrats on your 2 strawberries. Considering the rain - you are lucky to even have that!
                      sigpic

Comment

*hops in*

Sorry I've been MIA in here again I've been lurking everyday though...just not posting

*huggles for everyone with a migraine*

Yey for cool housemates that help you with your assignment Wendy! That's really nice of them!

Cags I've got a strawberry plant in here but so far no strawberries yet so I'm jealous of your two strawberries!

Enough rain in here too...but I kinda like it! less people on the street when I walk with Tjinta and thus easier to train her without people letting their dogs come unannounced to Tjinta whilst I'm training or just pet her without asking and thus ruining my training ...this helps since I don't care about the rain when I'm walking her

As some might have read on FB I got to hear that I can defend my thesis the 26th of June...now only my German exam on wednesday that I've been studying for the last week(on and off) and then that oral exam! If all goes well I should have my graduation on...Friday the 13th of July
                        sigpic

Comment

Sorry. Waz having a conversation with myself in my head...
                          sigpic

Comment

and making the faces to prove it! hehehe
                            sigpic

Comment

Hello dearest Woohoos!

It seems like the same speech every time. I've been away and busy. I need to remember to check in here more often. I'm better when I'm in school. I check while I study (productive? maybe not so much ), but now that I haven't been in studying-mode for a while, it feels like my schedule is ... well, I don't have one.

Since the dance show though (which went really well!), I've had only one job. My life has been much more balanced. I even had time to get a membership at the gym near my house. I've been taking classes of Pilates and Zumba also for the last two weeks, and I learned our family's insurances covered the price for a few sessions one-on-one with a instructor. Called today -- hopefully, they can find me one soon enough!

But anyway, I've been lurking for the last few days and catching up slowly!

Thank you all for sharing the pictures from the Leos! Such beautiful people this Sanctuary crew. I'll need to open up Photoshop and play! (Haven't done that in a while too!)

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg122/jumble65/Sanctuary%20Farewell%20party%20June%202012/FS-2012-Invitation.jpg
                              The Sanctuary Farewell Party invite is gorgeous Jumble! Absolutely had to quote and tell you! (Because apparently, I couldn't green you.)

*huggles Woohoos who had a bad few weeks*
                              *huggles Woohoos who needs congrats*
                              *huggles every other Woohoo also*

Also, a friend of mine will give birth in the next week or so! (She's due on the 17th.) It makes me so happy! I have plans to drive down at the beginning of next month to see this little fella!

LJ, Nola -- I'm pretty sure I make faces too. Better check next time I'm having a conversation in my head.

Um, this post is getting long. That should teach me not to be away for too long.

EDIT: And how appropriate my timing is! This was a 69 post!
                              sigpic
                              Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                              My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                              Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

And thanks for reminding me to post a reminder

Glad to hear the show went well
                                Last edited by Jumble; 12 June 2012, 12:09 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X