The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
    Someone bit your ear? I next time he does anything like that...

Spoiler:
    ...grab his crotch and squeeze very hard. Then with a maniacal grin, tell him you just adore crushed nuts on your ice cream. Then make a habit of jumping out in him from hiding places until he's a gibbering wreck.

Or something like that anyway.

*waits for comment to get modded*

Nola, that first one... so me!

Morning Woohoos. What's new in the Wooworld?
    Cags!

Just finished my first work week. So far, so good. Even caught a baby yesterday!

Hope all is well in woohooland. I should be back in the thread on a regular basis soon. Nearly settled in. Xo
    sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Cags

will be good to see more of you MoB

re: our discussion yesterday about zombies...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
        Cags

will be good to see more of you MoB

re: our discussion yesterday about zombies...

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j5.../zgnombies.jpg
        OMG - zombies are bad enough but zgnombies
        sigpic

Comment

My 'housemates' are really nice. I ended up with a migraine after I posted here last, and one made me a drink and looked after me, and the other offered to type up my assignment. I feel a little sore now but the nausea and the stupid visual auras have gone away.

sigpic
          Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

aw, *hugs* Wendy - migraine hangover is what I call it. The main nasty has passed but you're left with a milder form of yuck.
            sigpic

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*

Aww. I love good WooHoo advise Cags.

Awesome zgnomies!

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
              My 'housemates' are really nice. I ended up with a migraine after I posted here last, and one made me a drink and looked after me, and the other offered to type up my assignment. I feel a little sore now but the nausea and the stupid visual auras have gone away.

*hugs*

But yay for really nice housemates.
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Today's bits:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                  *hugs WooHoos*

Aww. I love good WooHoo advise Cags.

Awesome zgnomies!

*hugs*

But yay for really nice housemates.
                  *hugs*

Indeed. One of them has taken my phone number in case it happens again.

aw, *hugs* Wendy - migraine hangover is what I call it. The main nasty has passed but you're left with a milder form of yuck.
                  *hugs*

Yeah, my head is really sore but I've gotta try and make this assignment make sense before I can go to bed. The deadline is tomorrow mid-day and I'm at work tomorrow as well.

I hate migraines, I really do.
                  sigpic
                  Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*hugs*

Indeed. One of them has taken my phone number in case it happens again.

*hugs*

Yeah, my head is really sore but I've gotta try and make this assignment make sense before I can go to bed. The deadline is tomorrow mid-day and I'm at work tomorrow as well.

I hate migraines, I really do.
                    I'm lucky, I don't get pain with my migranes - they are only visual. Have had them for decades (think I was around 35 or so) and some years none at all. But the last 10 years they seem to be a little more often....maybe 5 to 6 a year max.

I get these strange geometric designs. Starts out really slow then gets larger until it covers the entire visual sight. Can't put any reason for them coming but except for one or two, always when I am home.

However, one was when I worked for McDonnell Douglas and I was at work. Didn't know what was happening and it was a big one that lasted for about 40 minutes or so. Usually they last for 10 minutes to about 45 minutes max. Weirdest one was when I had inhaled some broccoli....thought it was that what had caused it. Didn't learn until a few years ago what they even were....!

Figured it was just something I had to deal with and ignored it....still basically ignore them, just don't drive when it happens.
                    sigpic

Comment

*hugs*

Glad you are feeling better!
                      sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

5 or 6 a year, 45 minutes max and no pain? My god woman you are blessed! I'd be thrilled with less than 15 a *month*, that were under up to three days long, and less excruciating. I seem to be doing a bit better since I had botox injections last month, particularly in the back of my head. I've had them since I was about 11. They've gotten worse over the years. But thanks to a good neurologist and some advances in medicine, most of the time I can deal with them pretty well.
                        sigpic

Comment

*hugs* That's really something! Seems like you lucked with the housmates. Sorry for the migraine... that sucks Did you manage to finish the assignment?

5 or 6 a year, 45 minutes max and no pain? My god woman you are blessed! I'd be thrilled with less than 15 a *month*, that were under up to three days long, and less excruciating. I seem to be doing a bit better since I had botox injections last month, particularly in the back of my head. I've had them since I was about 11. They've gotten worse over the years. But thanks to a good neurologist and some advances in medicine, most of the time I can deal with them pretty well.
                          That's a lot of pain your in... *hugs* Isn't there something you could drink for it? Or Idk, medicinal marihuana? That wood be great!

Originally posted by llp View Post
                          I'm lucky, I don't get pain with my migranes - they are only visual. Have had them for decades (think I was around 35 or so) and some years none at all. But the last 10 years they seem to be a little more often....maybe 5 to 6 a year max.

I get these strange geometric designs. Starts out really slow then gets larger until it covers the entire visual sight. Can't put any reason for them coming but except for one or two, always when I am home.

However, one was when I worked for McDonnell Douglas and I was at work. Didn't know what was happening and it was a big one that lasted for about 40 minutes or so. Usually they last for 10 minutes to about 45 minutes max. Weirdest one was when I had inhaled some broccoli....thought it was that what had caused it. Didn't learn until a few years ago what they even were....!

Figured it was just something I had to deal with and ignored it....still basically ignore them, just don't drive when it happens.
                          This is really interesting, you can pretend you're in another world when something like that happens. I'm curious how your other senses work? Does it get really loud, or is it deafening, do you get super smell, or you never noticed anything changed, etc?
                          sigpic
                          Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                            *hugs* That's really something! Seems like you lucked with the housmates. Sorry for the migraine... that sucks Did you manage to finish the assignment?

That's a lot of pain your in... *hugs* Isn't there something you could drink for it? Or Idk, medicinal marihuana? That wood be great!

This is really interesting, you can pretend you're in another world when something like that happens. I'm curious how your other senses work? Does it get really loud, or is it deafening, do you get super smell, or you never noticed anything changed, etc?
                            Nothing but the visual - even if I close my eyes! Can't remember anything else happening!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                              Nothing but the visual - even if I close my eyes! Can't remember anything else happening!
                              Luckily it's not painful... and who knows maybe it's a sign of super powers
                              sigpic
                              Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Glad to hear you've got yourself some good housemates Wendy

You know, this drought that the UK is suffering is getting to be extremely wet - parts of England and Wales are flooded and large areas of the UK are on flood alert for the rest of the week. And yes, we do still have a countrywide hosepipe ban

Comment

Working...
                                X