The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
    That's a reasonable question... and now you've got me thinking I should put an axe or something in my bathroom, just so the crazy killer and me wood be on the same level...
    If the killer is hiding in the shower maybe you could use the curtain to your advantage. Maybe it'll buy you some time. Plus, if the purpose of looking is checking if there's a killer, you'd think one wood be armed already?
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
      thread breaking? really? hmmm

today's bits:

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j5...s/paranoid.jpg
      I need more information before answering this question.... male or female? Cute or not? It's important to know these things

Actually, there are several.......

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
        If the killer is hiding in the shower maybe you could use the curtain to your advantage. Maybe it'll buy you some time. Plus, if the purpose of looking is checking if there's a killer, you'd think one wood be armed already?
        ...it might be important to acknowledge that I don't have curtains in my bathroom.

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
        I need more information before answering this question.... male or female? Cute or not? It's important to know these things

Actually, there are several.......

Strangely non for me.
        And I can already sense your response... 'give it a few years?'
        sigpic
        Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

You're doomed!

...it might be important to acknowledge that I don't have curtains in my bathroom.
          You're doomed too!

*blinks*
          Wait. I have no shower curtains either. I have a bath...
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

You're doomed!

You're doomed too!

*blinks*
            Wait. I have no shower curtains either. I have a bath...
            Meet you in doom
            sigpic

Comment

I thought about saying ''Think about what Martin wood do'' but since he doesn't mind to jeopardize main characters...

sigpic

Comment

Meet you in doom
                At least we'll be able to make a zombie movie together. From zombie POV.

sigpic

Comment

I thought about saying ''Think about what Martin wood do'' but since he doesn't mind to jeopardize main characters...
                  Jeopardize? More like kill off.... omg, we really are doomed!
                  sigpic

Comment

Stolen from a_loquita LJ http://theoatmeal.com/comics/tesla and http://theoatmeal.com/blog/tesla_response
                    sigpic
                    My vids Sig made by me

Comment

At least we'll be able to make a zombie movie together. From zombie POV.
                      We're suffering zombies that have to eat people because we can't help ourselves. But we want to change. So we start eating only dead animals, but one of us slips every once in a while and we help her come to the righteous path once again. Then! Than! It turns out one of us has been eating people the whole time... TO BE CONTINUED
                      sigpic

Comment

How brazen!

Strangely non for me.
                        And I can already sense your response... 'give it a few years?'
                        I hope you never get that unlucky

Think about......... what........ er....

Boobling in an effort to ignore the pain...........

Comment

Jeopardize? More like kill off.... omg, we really are doomed!
                          True but some of us must live to not scare off the Spencers completely.
                          Just... don't open the bathroom door.
                          And if you do... don't run upstairs.
                          nd if you do... sacrifice the nekkid one you find there.
                          *blnks*

We really are doomed.

sigpic

Comment

True but some of us must live to not scare off the Spencers completely.
                            Just... don't open the bathroom door.
                            And if you do... don't run upstairs.
                            And if you do... sacrifice the nekkid one you find there.
                            *blnks*

We really are doomed.
                            That wood be you!!!

*thinks*

Unless I get really lucky..........

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                              I saw this, it cute, I especially liked the part with the birds, poor lovable Tesla. Thought there's a continuation, where Oatmeal responds to the review she/he got from a certain news paper or something like that. I'm not sure the whole thing was real or not, lol. I mean the article was real, just not sure if the news paper actually printed a review on Oatmeal's comic.

On the Tesla subject, apparently there's a museum here, with over 2000 things belonging to Tesla (allegedly mostly his inventions) but I've tried going three times already with no success. Once my because of the rain, the other time we got there and discovered that the museum is only open from 9-12(noon), and the third time the were closed because it was Monday.

Edit: Didn't see that you posted the second one as well... *iz dumb*
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                                Heh. Never saw the second one

We're suffering zombies that have to eat people because we can't help ourselves. But we want to change. So we start eating only dead animals, but one of us slips every once in a while and we help her come to the righteous path once again. Then! Than! It turns out one of us has been eating people the whole time... TO BE CONTINUED
                                Yes! We'd be poetic and tragic zombies with backstory and witty dialogue!

Think about......... what........ er....

Boobling in an effort to ignore the pain...........

Goofy Face Picture?!
                                Awesome work

That wood be you!!!

*thinks*

Unless I get really lucky..........

Nah. It'd be you getting lucky. I wood be nekkid outside. In the neighbours garden.

EDIT: Running. I'd be running. Just to be clear.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X