No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love all 3 of them Nola - home run all the way!
    sigpic

Comment

*wanderz in*

Joe rocks

*flops on couch*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
        Meh. Doesn't hugging hurt the shoulder even more?
        You know... when not done by The Martin?

Virtual hugs are fine - you get the warm fuzziness without the pressure

Not that I'd say no to a real Martinhug right now....... or ever

The meds do seem to have brought the pain level down to bearable, but I'm not quite sure where my head is atm....... for now, that's fine

*waves to LJ*

Comment

Rental prop in NM just rented out....YEAH! One less thing to deal with for another year! To bad they left it in such a mess. Cost me a small fortune to get it in rentable condition! Why aren't people respectful of other people's property. I understand repainting and cleaning carpets - but I had to replace carpets upstairs and a closet door and 3 screens...and.... Now start sending me the rent checks again so I won't have to keep paying out of my savings!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
            Rental prop in NM just rented out....YEAH! One less thing to deal with for another year! To bad they left it in such a mess. Cost me a small fortune to get it in rentable condition! Why aren't people respectful of other people's property. I understand repainting and cleaning carpets - but I had to replace carpets upstairs and a closet door and 3 screens...and.... Now start sending me the rent checks again so I won't have to keep paying out of my savings!
            I hope you declined to refund their security deposit for leaving it such a mess. Or at least took the cleaning bill out of it!
            sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

*gently hugs Jumble* Hopefully it wont take long for the shoulder to unfreeze.
              sigpic
              Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Why do I always break the thread....?

*sits in a corner with a pot of coffee*
                sigpic

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post

*sighs*
                  Yeah... we all wonder why.
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                  Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

It's just a special knack you have

*huggles Dee*

Comment

*hugs both of you cuz I know you love me anyways... breaking the thread or not*

Apparently there's a whole awards ceremony on Leo's site... I'm gonna try and check it out, if anyone's seen it could you tell me if it's worth the watch?

Edit: and, apparently I was wrong, but the lady on YT said that I could watch the whole thing on Leo's site... and now I can't find the vid that I watched on YT. Sucks
                      sigpic

Comment

That's right, you just keep believing that *pats Dee*

Apparently there's a whole awards ceremony on Leo's site... I'm gonna try and check it out, if anyone's seen it could you tell me if it's worth the watch?

Edit: and, apparently I was wrong, but the lady on YT said that I could watch the whole thing on Leo's site... and now I can't find the vid that I watched on YT. Sucks
                        Bummer

Comment

Sure we love you

Hm.
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                            That's right, you just keep believing that *pats Dee*
                            *mutters something about not being appreciated...*

*jump hugs*

Bummer
                            Just to prove I'm not insane I found the vid with the nice lady. Though on revision, she said 'log on' to leoawards.com

sigpic

Comment

thread breaking? really? hmmm

today's bits:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                                thread breaking? really? hmmm

today's bits:

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j5...s/paranoid.jpg
                                That's a reasonable question... and now you've got me thinking I should put an axe or something in my bathroom, just so the crazy killer and me wood be on the same level...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X