Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Evening Woohoos

Niiiiiiice pics from the Leos! Thanks for finding and sharing them Jumble

Sends cool air Nola's way. It's decidedly cool here again now so I'd happily take some of your excess degrees I've just put on an extra jumper and busted out the hot water bottle
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
      Evening Woohoos

Niiiiiiice pics from the Leos! Thanks for finding and sharing them Jumble
      Worth waiting for weren't they?

Sends cool air Nola's way. It's decidedly cool here again now so I'd happily take some of your excess degrees I've just put on an extra jumper and busted out the hot water bottle
      Really? Its been hot here - in between showers

And now I'm really confused between it's and its Just when I thought I'd got it cracked .............

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
        Worth waiting for weren't they?

Really? Its been hot here - in between showers

And now I'm really confused between it's and its Just when I thought I'd got it cracked .............
        its = possessive
        it's = contraction - 'it is' or 'it has' or 'it was'

So if you can replace it with 'it is/was/has' then you need the '

Comment

Thanks Antoa

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*

*is loving those pics*
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Oh Martin *happy sigh* Love love the pics I still laugh at the fact that Di texted her speech... been looking at those pics all day, made me smile a lot

Nola congrats on your '69!

As for it's/its, then/than, loving/stalking... I see no difference
              sigpic
              Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                *hugs WooHoos*

*is loving those pics*
                Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                Oh Martin *happy sigh* Love love the pics I still laugh at the fact that Di texted her speech... been looking at those pics all day, made me smile a lot
                I've been looking at them all day too......

..... resistance proved futile

Comment

That doesn't look like looking Jumble... That's playing with them. And we all know that's way more enjoyable.

Love it!
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

That doesn't look like looking Jumble... That's playing with them. And we all know that's way more enjoyable.
                    No, I meant........ the result of looking at them all day was...... that I eventually had to play with them

Love it!
                    Thanks

Comment

No, I meant........ the result of looking at them all day was...... that I eventually had to play with them

Thanks
                      I was going to say that there must be therapy for that somewhere, but after a short period of inner reflection I concluded that if the outcome of such obsessed play is so awesome it can not be a bad thing.
                      *blinks*

sigpic

Comment

I was going to say that there must be therapy for that somewhere, but after a short period of inner reflection I concluded that if the outcome of such obsessed play is so awesome it can not be a bad thing.
                        *blinks*
                        But......... playing with Martin is my therapy!

I guess I should throw in a couple of pics of Amanda, just to balance things up.........

Strangely, I don't feel any compulsion to play with those

Comment

I have a compulsion to draw the second one. The lighting is gorgeous, esp for a candid.

Comment

Actually I did play around with that pic of Amanda a little -

Today's bits:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by antoa View Post
                              I have a compulsion to draw the second one. The lighting is gorgeous, esp for a candid.
                              You think it's candid? I thought it was posed *shrugs* Either way, she never seems to take a bad picture *iz jealous*

Comment

Originally posted by antoa View Post
                                Oooh *looks forward to seeing that*

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                                Actually I did play around with that pic of Amanda a little -

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j5...nda-thunk1.jpg
                                Looks great, loved that you didn't try to erase the bcg around the hair on her right sholoulder, looks dreamy

Today's bits:

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j55/Nolamom/Posters/trainofthought.jpg[/IMG]

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j5...eeltheneed.jpg
                                @ 2nd one! So true

*blinks*
                                Whatever excuse works

I've been looking at them all day too......

..... resistance proved futile
                                These are great!

You think it's candid? I thought it was posed *shrugs* Either way, she never seems to take a bad picture *iz jealous*
                                That is so true and me iz jealous too... I watched Cooking with the Stars and there's a really great segment at the end where Amanda talks about beauty and standards that are set for women and fans... and I'm really amazed by this woman!
                                sigpic
                                Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Working...
                                X