The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*hugs WooHoos*

WooHood to Suz! (And to you as well Jumble, being the proud Mummy )

Originally posted by llp View Post
    Hmmm! Like the chest but it's been too many years and much to much gravity!
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

YEAH - Congrats to Suz! and the proud mother!

And you must let the whatever fall where they will - and that certainly is the case!
      sigpic

Comment

Oooho Congrats Suz!

Yay! That's awesome. Big huggles for her.

Awesome pic, Dee! Oh Josi you are a superhero of all librarians!

Happy Jubilee weekend Commonwealth Woohoos! Another extra long weekend, ta very muchly royal family, that'll do.
        Anyone got any special plans? There's talk of an impromptu street party in mine and my neighbours shared drive this weekend. We've even worked out how we can tie the tarpaulin up to shelter under from the inevitable rain...

*huggles woohoos*
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
          Oooho Congrats Suz!

Yay! That's awesome. Big huggles for her.
          Thanks She did her first solo journey this afternoon - I'm assuming it went ok because she's back home now

Happy Jubilee weekend Commonwealth Woohoos! Another extra long weekend, ta very muchly royal family, that'll do.
          Anyone got any special plans? There's talk of an impromptu street party in mine and my neighbours shared drive this weekend. We've even worked out how we can tie the tarpaulin up to shelter under from the inevitable rain...

*huggles woohoos*
          *puts up hand* I have special plans, and I've just spoken to Stuart on the subject of desserts

Comment

Evening Woohoos

Firstly, big congrats to Suz! Awesome

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
            I forgot about Batgirl.

Btw, was half way across town when I remembered that I misspelled your name! Sorry.
            I was at a stop light, with my window open, cursing... mildly, when I noticed the people from the car next to mine looking at me strangely, and then I noticed their windows were open too...
            I've done that before. And also got caught singing, many times

And no worries

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
            for Josi -

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j5...avethecape.jpg

BTW, you *did* notice who was getting the WooHoo hug, eh? (I'm the one in the grey skirt doing the hugging)
            http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j5...WooHoo_Hug.gif
            Spoiler:
            not a very good rendition, I'll admit, but it's supposed to be our Laurie!
            Love it

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
            Awesome pic, Dee! Oh Josi you are a superhero of all librarians!
            *polishes cape*

Can you polish a cape?!

*huggles woohoos*
            Alas not quite for me - yet again our beloved Royal family bless us with a four day weekend in the middle of term and so we can't shut. I'm working Monday, then get Tuesday off (because we're sharing the pain), and planning to go up to London with the family then to see all the excitement and wave flags and be generally patriotic

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
            *puts up hand* I have special plans, and I've just spoken to Stuart on the subject of desserts
            Ohhhh! Now I want your plans instead
            sigpic
            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
              Evening Woohoos

Firstly, big congrats to Suz! Awesome
              Thanks

Alas not quite for me - yet again our beloved Royal family bless us with a four day weekend in the middle of term and so we can't shut. I'm working Monday, then get Tuesday off (because we're sharing the pain), and planning to go up to London with the family then to see all the excitement and wave flags and be generally patriotic
              *hugs* for not getting the four day week-end

Ohhhh! Now I want your plans instead
              There will also be chicken, ham and leek pie

Comment

*hugs* for not getting the four day week-end
                *hugs back* Ah well, at least I've got one of the two days off

There will also be chicken, ham and leek pie
                Oh now I definitely want your plans.
                sigpic
                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                  *hugs back* Ah well, at least I've got one of the two days off

Oh now I definitely want your plans.

It just occurred to me - the Amsterdam trip will be the first WooHooMeet sans desserts

Comment

It just occurred to me - the Amsterdam trip will be the first WooHooMeet sans desserts

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                      I know I guess we'd just better hope Nad knows where we can get some

Comment

I know I guess we'd just better hope Nad knows where we can get some
                        Absolutely - it's not a Woohoomeet without at least some sort of dessert

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                          Absolutely - it's not a Woohoomeet without at least some sort of dessert
                          True... but maybe it will do us good to sample something other than Anderson's

Did I really just say that?

Comment

chocolate croissants! send me some good ones, with the big chunks of chocolate in them - yum.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                              chocolate croissants! send me some good ones, with the big chunks of chocolate in them - yum.
                              Yuk! Sorry, not a fan of croissants and definitely not with chocolate in

Comment

I only ever had them in Europe, never here in the States. I thought they were delightful - not too sweet. I'm not a huge fan of overly-sweet things. A couple of bites and I'm done if its too sweet. But rich is good. I love a good creme brulee or cheesecake for example. I'm one of the only people I know who actually loves fruitcake - I look forward to it every year at the holidays.

Today's bits:

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X