The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A WooHoo hug...

I'm about to leave for graduation. We had rehearsal this morning until about 1:30. It did not go well.

Today's bits:

sigpic

Comment

Yes, I noticed the brown shoes too. I thought - WHAT????
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
        Yes, I noticed the brown shoes too. I thought - WHAT????
        I'm assuming Dianne was away, otherwise she'd have been at the Awards ceremony - maybe he's just not safe left to his own devices

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
          I'm assuming Dianne was away, otherwise she'd have been at the Awards ceremony - maybe he's just not safe left to his own devices

Sadly this is the case of a lot of men - especially over the age of 35! And for women who just don't give a damn (had to make sure I was covered somehow!) Although I fairly good with not mismatching the shoes!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
            Sadly this is the case of a lot of men - especially over the age of 35! And for women who just don't give a damn (had to make sure I was covered somehow!) Although I fairly good with not mismatching the shoes!
            See, all he had to do was call and I'd have gladly substituted for Dianne while she was away

Just to help him with his wardrobe of course .....

Comment

See, all he had to do was call and I'd have gladly substituted for Dianne while she was away

Just to help him with his wardrobe of course .....

Of course!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                Of course!
                I'd have made sure he had a pair of freshly polished black shoes to wear

I might even have persuaded him into a black jacket and red shirt........... or purple.........preferably silk..... and I'd have figured a way to prevent him from shaving for a week before the awards......

And whilst I was rooting through his wardrobe I might have come across a certain blue hat, and it might have found its way into my suitcase.........

And I'd have made darned sure there were plenty of photos taken too
                Last edited by Jumble; 31 May 2012, 04:27 PM.

Comment

Suz takes her final driving test tomorrow, so lots of good luck vibes needed! I think she should pass - she's a good driver - she just needs to keep her nerves under control

I'm off to bed - WoodNight WooHoos *huggles*

*squishy huggles Martin*

Comment

Suz takes her final driving test tomorrow, so lots of good luck vibes needed! I think she should pass - she's a good driver - she just needs to keep her nerves under control

I'm off to bed - WoodNight WooHoos *huggles*

*squishy huggles Martin*

Good luck to Suz and a *WooHoo* good night to you as well!

BTW Jumble - doing better - actually rewrote and edited 2 chapters today!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Estrela View Post

Dee I'm still giggling. You naughty girl. You almost got me in trouble with that one. My coworkers have no sense of humor. I had the same mental image although I'll admit I didn't see Josi as a redhead.
                      Strangly she's always a redhead in my head. I also have a friend who has green eyes but I always think they're blue.... past lives maybe?

*hugs for work* That sucks

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                      Huh. So the Woohoos are picturing me as a superhero? Nice! I think I'd rock a cape

Loved the art, Dee Think I might print that one out and stick it up on my wall at work

You know Batgirl was a librarian? There is a precedent for librarian-superheroes
                      I forgot about Batgirl.

Btw, was half way across town when I remembered that I misspelled your name! Sorry.
                      I was at a stop light, with my window open, cursing... mildly, when I noticed the people from the car next to mine looking at me strangely, and then I noticed their windows were open too...

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                      Picturing?
                      You mean you don't actually wear a cape to work?

What?
                      Woof.

Hey ''A hug a day...''

Maybe if I obsessivly hug them during the breaks they'll run back to work sooner

Martin looks awesome! Big thanks to the girl who took the pics!
                      And I have no sense of clothing so I didn't mind the shoes. Thought they looked nice.

And *fingers crossed for Suz*
                      sigpic
                      Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

for Josi -

BTW, you *did* notice who was getting the WooHoo hug, eh? (I'm the one in the grey skirt doing the hugging)

Spoiler:
                        not a very good rendition, I'll admit, but it's supposed to be our Laurie!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                          for Josi -

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j5...avethecape.jpg

BTW, you *did* notice who was getting the WooHoo hug, eh? (I'm the one in the grey skirt doing the hugging)

Not a very good rendition, I'll admit, but it's supposed to be our Laurie!
                          Hmmm! Like the chest but it's been too many years and much to much gravity!
                          sigpic

Comment

that's the great thing about art - you can take artistic license with actuality
                            sigpic

Comment

*runz in and bounces on the couch*

SHE PASSED!!!!!

WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!

*iz a very proud Mummy*

Comment

Congrats Suz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                sigpic
                                Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Working...