No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aaahhh a better day today in respect to heat. It's still warm but not so humid! Woohoo

Had to bring my dad to the airport last night(he's going to Portugal for a business trip) and mom to the beach/camping(she wanted to go early and since it is only 30 min. away from the airport I had to bring her...I'm going tomorrow but still need to finish a paper here and internet is too lousy there to do it). Cos of all that I didn't get in my bed till 6:30 AM this morning...just woke up again

Anyway...I'm babbling again *huggles Woohoos*

Thanks for all the congrats!
    sigpic

Comment

*huggles Bekki*

Warm day in store for us too. Temperature should be close to 30°C this afternoon.

Oh and only one more day until dance shows. Premiere is tomorrow night! *nervous/excited*
      sigpic
      Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
      My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
      Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
        *huggles Bekki*

Warm day in store for us too. Temperature should be close to 30°C this afternoon.
        We've got 30C too I don't care, I'm sitting in front if a large fan whilst waiting for the surveyor

Oh and only one more day until dance shows. Premiere is tomorrow night! *nervous/excited*
        Nervous/excited is good Hope it goes really well *hugs*

Comment

Damian Kindler is now free to explain more since negotiations are over.

I like this quote from SyFy's Mark Stern:

In addition to garnering unmatched devotion by fans worldwide, Sanctuary was a bona fide trailblazer....

That's us

Comment

Found some ice-cream treats to keep all the WooHoo's refreshed

sigpic
            Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

*huggles all*

I pay 10euros/month and I have 500mb of mobile internet + free sms to Vodafone numbers and free call to 1 Vodafone number. I don't have any Wifi spot outside my house, I check twitter, email, GW and other sites (I just avoid YT) 10h/day but I never reached 500 mb.
              Abroad? I use internet only if hotels have free wifi
              sigpic
              My vids Sig made by me

Comment

*dancez in* Interview went really well! Going in for a job shadow tomorrow. Coooool.
                sigpic

Comment

I'm discovering the mobile version of GW right now as I'm laying outside in the sun. I'm not sure I like it... I lt definitely takes some getting use to. But as I get to spend time in the beautiful sun, it really doesn't matter.

*takes some of those cold treats*
                  Now I'd really like some for real, but alas there is no more ice cream in the house.
                  sigpic
                  Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                  My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                  Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

*runs in and tries not to stumble on her flip-flops*

Yay!

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
                    Found some ice-cream treats to keep all the WooHoo's refreshed
                    Yay!

Originally posted by Luvnjoe View Post
                    *dancez in* Interview went really well! Going in for a job shadow tomorrow. Coooool.
                    Yay!

*runs out*
                    Nekkid.
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*dances in*

Sun warm sun warm sun warm

*huggles everyone*

*huggles Bekki*

Good luck!

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                      Damian Kindler is now free to explain more since negotiations are over.

I like this quote from SyFy's Mark Stern:

In addition to garnering unmatched devotion by fans worldwide, Sanctuary was a bona fide trailblazer....

That's us
                      Interesting article, and good to hear a bit more about what was going on all those months with no news. It's a real shame that it came down to money, but let's be honest, it usually does

Originally posted by Luvnjoe View Post
                      Congrats and hope the shadow goes well
                      sigpic
                      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*strolls in basking*

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                        Interesting article, and good to hear a bit more about what was going on all those months with no news. It's a real shame that it came down to money, but let's be honest, it usually does
                        Exactly Thanks for sharing the article Jumble

Comment

*runs around in thread*

Yays! for all the happy things!

*squishy huggles Woohoos*

*goes further with writing her report*
                          sigpic

Comment

That's it. I'm rooting for Mr. Humperdinck. Maybe the crazy Russian ladies.
                            My country is the worst Eurovision song contest country ever!
                            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                              That's it. I'm rooting for Mr. Humperdinck. Maybe the crazy Russian ladies.
                              My country is the worst Eurovision song contest country ever!
                              but then again, I wasn't surprised...she sang off-key a couple of times and it just didn't sound right

I would vote for the crazy russian ladies...that sounds like fun
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                                but then again, I wasn't surprised...she sang off-key a couple of times and it just didn't sound right

I would vote for the crazy russian ladies...that sounds like fun
                                A couple? Maybe the feathers were just blocking the mike...
                                It doesn't matter. Europe just hates us. We provide them with our finest broccoli and what do we get?

Yeah. Old ladies FTW! Camp at its finest. *nods*
                                Last edited by DutchIndeed; 24 May 2012, 01:37 PM.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X