X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    *Is sad and no bottom lip and/or bum can change that.*
    For now.
    I'm guessing that bottom lip might be trembling a little about now *squishy huggles Martin*

It's the cast/crew responses I blame for the sadness BTW
    Yes, that

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
      Well that's it then.... for now.

Where did you get that from Laurie?
      My FB page! (from Sanctuary)
      sigpic

Comment

It is

Just sayin'
        *arches eyebrow*
        sigpic

Comment

SyFy ends Sanctuary run after 4 Seasons.

Comment

*pats sad Sanctuary fanz* I lost track of it after season 2, honestly. And MW is busy, busy, busy...maybe this is a good thing so he and the other PTB can produce even more awesome work...?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luvnjoe View Post
              *pats sad Sanctuary fanz* I lost track of it after season 2, honestly. And MW is busy, busy, busy...maybe this is a good thing so he and the other PTB can produce even more awesome work...?
              Yup! There's no way they won't go on to bigger and better shows - its what they do!

Just waiting for the sniping to start on another thread........

.... aaaaaand there it is!

Comment

No.
                *sits in a corner and crosses arms*
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Yup! There's no way they won't go on to bigger and better shows - its what they do!

Oh dear. Glad I'm not a part of other threads.
                  sigpic

Comment

Sniping? In fandom? Never!
                    So... is it aimed at SyFy, certain fans or media reporting?
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

No.
                      *sits in a corner and crosses arms*
                      I have news that will bring you all out of this funk. I was going to wait till after June 4, though. Should I spill the proverbial beans? Or should I let you properly mourn?
                      sigpic

Comment

Sniping? In fandom? Never!
                        So... is it aimed at SyFy, certain fans or media reporting?
                        Sanctuary itself

I have news that will bring you all out of this funk. I was going to wait till after June 4, though. Should I spill the proverbial beans? Or should I let you properly mourn?
                        Um.... I'm torn...... I want to know, but I'm not sure I can properly react to good news right now.........

Comment

News wood be awesome!
                          ...Unless you'd rather wait of course...

sigpic

Comment

Can we have an official celebrate Sanctuary party?
                            With an invitation, artwork and picspam and cake and everything?

Sanctuary itself

Um.... I'm torn...... I want to know, but I'm not sure I can properly react to good news right now.........
                            As in ''The show sucked anywayz'' kind of sniping like with SGU?

sigpic

Comment

Okay, okay.

Big News:

LJ after Sept. 25, 2012 ^^^
                              sigpic

Comment

Can we have an official celebrate Sanctuary party?
                                With an invitation, artwork and picspam and cake and everything?
                                I don't see why not. Jumble?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X