The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*pokes in*

Sorry I haven't been around. I've been kind of neglecting my computer until today.

I'm so happy to hear the holiday is booked, although still sad I'm not going. Gutted, disappointed,... But I'm happy for you guys and I know you're gonna have a fabulous weekend.

Happy Belated Birthday wishes for Oma! I hope you had a wonderful, wonderful day.

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

EDIT: Reading ''Luvnjoe'' still confuses me for a second. But in a nice way. *nods*
    Yes, me, too. But it's an awesome confusion.

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
    Thank you. My friends are all OK, though some of them have damages in their houses.
    One of my friends said that she was totally under shock during the first quake and she had to be dragged out of the house by her mum.
    They say that the quakes keep going on even now.
    I immediately thought of you when I was just watching the news. I'm so glad you're okay. It sounds terrifying. *huggles*
    sigpic
    Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*waves to Wendy* How's all the new stuff going?

*looks down* I see the birthday girl lurking

Just watched the first ep of Hell On Wheels - it doesn't pull any punches in the blood and gore department Chris Heyerdahl and Ian Tracey are in it next week..... Chris with a very non-Druitt non-Biggie voice and accent

Comment

Evening all

*huggles for MR* hope you're feeling better and everything looks a bit brighter today hun

Sil I thought of you this morning when I read the news, so glad to hear you're ok but sorry about your friends. Sending you all best wishes

Sorry I've not been around all weekend - the play finished last night (thank goodness)!! It went off without too much of a hitch - no prompting required on the whole but several fluffed lines which then threw us off our game! I don't think the audience noticed however which is the main thing! Been out with Dave all day today paying him some attention after neglecting him for so many weeks

Nola the woohoo smilies are AWESOME!! I particularly love dancing Cags

*waves to Jumble, Nad, Oma, Wendy and Luvnjoe*

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post

I know someone who is having a very special birthday today..........

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OMA!!!!

I won't say what the number is, but its HUGE!
          Huge?!?!?!?!

Okay, maybe it is an incy bit huge....

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
          Birthday Present for Oma!!!! (we all get to open it )
          http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j5..._Present-1.gif
          How exceptionally cool! Thank you

Mmmm..... that's just what I'd like for my birthday
          Except I got him *smugness*

Thank you for all the Birthday wishes and cake - that was seriously woohooified!!
          *squishy birthday huggles*
          sigpic

Comment

*waves to Wendy* How's all the new stuff going?
            *waves*

Going great! I'm sleeping a lot, I can't tell if that's because the change in shift pattern is making me sleepy or if it's just exhausting taking it all in. The team I'm working with are brilliant and fun, and one of them has a dirty sense of humour, which I try very hard not to laugh at.

And where I live, in the building, I guess you could call them 'housemates', I get on with them really well, which is good and is kind of a relief. I don't feel lonely or anything, which is nice. I was worried that because I didn't know anyone that I would be lonely, but I'm not. We're organising an Olympic party for when the games are on.
            sigpic
            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
              Sorry I've not been around all weekend - the play finished last night (thank goodness)!! It went off without too much of a hitch - no prompting required on the whole but several fluffed lines which then threw us off our game! I don't think the audience noticed however which is the main thing! Been out with Dave all day today paying him some attention after neglecting him for so many weeks
              *waves back* I'm glad to hear your play went off without any big hitches. Yay for audiences not picking up on little boo-boos
              sigpic
              Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*waves sheepishly* Hey

I was seriously confused when I logged in, I'm using my phone cos eldest son has had control of the computer all day swatting for exams, anyhoo, it logged on to a mobile version of the site I hadn't realised existed, then I spent ages trying to figure out how it worked, then realised it was no good looking for the control panel cos I wasn't sure there is one, then I couldnt remember where the thread was - thank goodness it has such a distinctive name I only had to put woohoo in the search bar..... Then had to stop and look twice cos LJ's name has obviously been spelt wrong..... Lol I think Jumble may have underestimated my age!!

How is everyone?
                sigpic

Comment

*huggles Wendy*. I saw you'd made the big move and got a new job, so glad to hear things are going well for you
                  sigpic

Comment

Good birthdays - check
                    Good new job - check
                    Good new housemates - check
                    Arranging a PARTY (olympic or otherwise -woot!) - check

We went to a play Friday night - The Drowsy Chaperone. My son-in-law is in it. It was hilarious. Had a totally marvelous time. Yesterday (Saturday) I just puttered around on the computer most of the day after running some errands and getting a wonderful massage. Today, I think the end-of-the-school-year exhaustion is catching up with me. I've had two naps already and I'm still tired. All I've gotten accomplished today is changing the sheets!

Today's bits:

and this was just so cute

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
                      *waves sheepishly* Hey

I was seriously confused when I logged in, I'm using my phone cos eldest son has had control of the computer all day swatting for exams, anyhoo, it logged on to a mobile version of the site I hadn't realised existed, then I spent ages trying to figure out how it worked, then realised it was no good looking for the control panel cos I wasn't sure there is one, then I couldnt remember where the thread was - thank goodness it has such a distinctive name I only had to put woohoo in the search bar..... Then had to stop and look twice cos LJ's name has obviously been spelt wrong..... Lol I think Jumble may have underestimated my age!!

How is everyone?
                      Yes, LJ is officially Luvnjoe now.
                      sigpic

Comment

Huge?!?!?!?!

Okay, maybe it is an incy bit huge....
                        I'm just paving the way for everyone to take huge birthdays for granted so they won't be so shocked by mine next year

Except I got him *smugness*
                        But.... you don't get to keep him

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                        *waves*

Going great! I'm sleeping a lot, I can't tell if that's because the change in shift pattern is making me sleepy or if it's just exhausting taking it all in. The team I'm working with are brilliant and fun, and one of them has a dirty sense of humour, which I try very hard not to laugh at.

And where I live, in the building, I guess you could call them 'housemates', I get on with them really well, which is good and is kind of a relief. I don't feel lonely or anything, which is nice. I was worried that because I didn't know anyone that I would be lonely, but I'm not. We're organising an Olympic party for when the games are on.
                        Ah, that's so good to hear! Sounds like you're really settling in well - go you! *hugs*

*waves sheepishly* Hey

How is everyone?
                        See what you miss when you're too busy to come visit? LJ finally caved in to pressure and changed her name - pressure admirably aided by Joe himself

Oh yes, 'Woohoo' will always bring you straight to the happy place

I hear Hannah is doing well, though getting a little impatient?

Congrats on the play going well Sarai
                        Last edited by Jumble; 20 May 2012, 10:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Luvnjoe View Post
                          Yes, LJ is officially Luvnjoe now.
                          Does this mean I get Jack all to myself now? *rubs hands together* Excellent
                          sigpic

Comment

Does this mean I get Jack all to myself now? *rubs hands together* Excellent
                            Lucky for him somebody still wants him

*runz*

Comment

Hello there!
                              I'd be so glad if you could help me:

Me and my best friend met this very cool and absolutely nice person at Fed*Con yesterday. Her name is Claire (I guess you write it this way) and she told me she could be found in this thread.
                              Clumsy and tired me forgot her GW name
                              I'd like to send her the pics we took with her yesterday and thank her for letting us wear Amanda's SG-1 jacket
                              If you are Claire or know her nick, could you send me a message?
                              Thanks so much
                              sigpic

Comment

I'm just paving the way for everyone to take huge birthdays for granted so they won't be so shocked by mine next year
                                *no comment*

Ah but I 'had' him first

And you don't get to keep him
                                Possession is nine-tenths, and since I currently have Martin tied up in a box...

See what you miss when you're too busy to come visit? LJ finally caved in to pressure and changed her name - pressure admirably aided by Joe himself

Oh yes, 'Woohoo' will always bring you straight to the happy place

I hear Hannah is doing well, though getting a little impatient?
                                She's doing great, patience has never been one of her virtues though lol. She's getting bored cos I'm back at work and can't be her chauffeur. Fortunately, she hasn't bored of building Lego houses yet!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X