No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ETA: Duuude! I get have to redo all these pics!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luvnjoe View Post
      I know Joe just gets a good laugh out of my antics, but I feel the same way. And here's hoping I get to meet him someday!
      Oh, I hope so! *crosses fingers*

I know Martin appreciates my efforts, and those of the other WooHoos, and takes it all as fun, but I need to stay within respectful boundaries since he's become a 'real' person to me

Originally posted by Luvnjoe View Post
      http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa214/missnjack/JM/photo-2.jpg

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/a...k/JM/nope2.jpg

ETA: Duuude! I get have to redo all these pics!

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Good evening song-posting, picture-posting, PTB *admiring* WooHoos!

Very stressful day. My final exams were due as well as my study guides and I wasn't able to work on them over the weekend as I didn't have the program at home. Done, finally, at 5:30. Gawd am I tired. Need to do something very relaxing - like play on photoshop

Today's bits:

sigpic

Comment

sorry for the double post, but I *had* to come back here to post THIS

sigpic

Comment

Okay, Please don't take offense - these are only general *suggestions* of individuals - there's only so much you can do in less than 20 pixels!
              WooHoos:
              Sarai

Oma

Nad

Josiane

Jann

Cags

Wendy

Honorary WooHoo Stuart
              Last edited by Nolamom; 14 May 2012, 08:53 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

*runz through nekkid*
                sigpic

Comment

*runs through with LJ...nekkid conga*
                  sigpic

Comment

Nonono Nola! For that post you get a Special Flashy Banner.....

Clicky ^^^

Love the WooHoo smileys

Dare I ask if you could put a Chef's hat on Stuart's head?

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                      Of course you're not

Its funny, but I'm a lot more careful about lyrics when using songs for Martinvids since I met him - I cringe every time I think about 'Sex Bomb'
                      I thought it was rather fun! I think(hope) Martin will see the fun of it in it! I'm sure he will!

Otherwise he can always go to me *huggles Martin*

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                      Good evening song-posting, picture-posting, PTB *admiring* WooHoos!

Very stressful day. My final exams were due as well as my study guides and I wasn't able to work on them over the weekend as I didn't have the program at home. Done, finally, at 5:30. Gawd am I tired. Need to do something very relaxing - like play on photoshop
                      *huggles for all the schoolwork* But yay for it being done. Done is always good

Also cool smileys! That one also really looks like me Awesome!

I just e-mailed my teacher my concept thesis *faints* I did had some issues pressing the send button but did it in the end anyway. I can keep looking at it and change things but I'm wondering if it will improve the paper now or not...so it was send

Now just starting up my last and final project, for which I need your girls help to discuss something(it's an online discussion that I must held) analyze that next week, have my german exam in a couple of weeks, defend my thesis at the end of June and I'm graduated.

*huggles all Woohoos*
                      sigpic

Comment

Okay, Please don't take offense - these are only general *suggestions* of individuals - there's only so much you can do in less than 20 pixels!
                        WooHoos:<snip>
                        Nola, these are brilliant! Well done

Comment

Nonono Nola! For that post you get a Special Flashy Banner.....

Love the WooHoo smileys

Dare I ask if you could put a Chef's hat on Stuart's head?
                          all you need do is ask!

Thanks for the flashy banner

Congrats on sending the thesis!!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

all you need do is ask!

Awesome

You're welcome Had to really dig for that banner - it's been a long time since anyone did a double 69

Well done on sending your thesis Jann - very interested to hear more about your final project

Yes, I'm sure Martin did take it in fun, but that doesn't stop me feeling about it. And I wood point out that I was put under a great deal of pressure to make that vid, so I'm not entirely to blame

Comment

all you need do is ask!
                              http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j5...Stuart_Hat.gif

Congrats on sending the thesis!!!!
                              In there Stuart looks like a great chef too!

And thanks!

Well done on sending your thesis Jann - very interested to hear more about your final project
                              Thanks; now lets hope it's good I already saw some errors, but it's still a concept version so it's not that bad

Final project is almost ready to go online! I just have to have a debate on my own "forum"(wordpress) and on linkedin and the topic had to be related to my thesis and another project I wrote earlier this year.

Can I btw be proud of the survey response I had for my thesis? Send 100 people a questionnaire(with the old fashioned mail) and got 41 back!

Yes, I'm sure Martin did take it in fun, but that doesn't stop me feeling about it. And I wood point out that I was put under a great deal of pressure to make that vid, so I'm not entirely to blame
                              Still...it's funny!
                              sigpic

Comment

My name is Luvnjoe! Wheeeeeeee! *continues nekkid congo line*

(Thanks for looking away, Joe)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X