• Time
  • Show
Clear All

<3 Happy Brithday Jann!!!! <3
    sigpic
    Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Ok Jann, just do that bit quick and then go and have some fun

Hm. There's a woman on 'This Morning' saying quite vehemently that women over 50 should cut their hair short, because apparently long hair doesn't 'become' older women!!! Not surprisingly, on the poll so far 90% of people disagree with her. That's good, because there's no way I'm ever going to cut my hair short

I'm off out to have a birthday lunch with Suz - a day late, but no less enjoyable for that

Comment

Happy Birthday Jann!

I owe, I owe, it's off to work I go...
        sigpic

Comment

Just stopping by...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JANN!
          sigpic
          Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
          My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
          Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Love your new Fluffy sig Nola! So cute
            sigpic
            Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

*hugs WooHoos and sends 'break a leg's' to the appropriate ones.
              *sends break no bones at all to the rest*

Originally posted by Jumble View Post

Hm. There's a woman on 'This Morning' saying quite vehemently that women over 50 should cut their hair short, because apparently long hair doesn't 'become' older women!!! Not surprisingly, on the poll so far 90% of people disagree with her. That's good, because there's no way I'm ever going to cut my hair short

I'm off out to have a birthday lunch with Suz - a day late, but no less enjoyable for that
              Pshaw. It all depends on the shape of your head not your age!

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
              Love your new Fluffy sig Nola! So cute
              What she said!

EDIT: Hm.
              ''Feathers is a character that appears in various episodes of the Smurfs cartoon show. He is a crane who faithfully offers rides for the Smurfs to places that would take too long to get to on foot. He also at times protects the Smurfs from various dangers, such as the predatory Howlibird. He is seen more in the earlier episodes of the show.''

The one with the Hippy Bus I am. *nods*
              Last edited by DutchIndeed; 11 May 2012, 06:46 AM.
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Thanks for the Bday wishes girls! Grandma is here to cook for me tonight so yummy!

I wrote three pages and then the morning was over and I went home After that I did some grocery shopping and made two more cakes So all fun!

Mmmm I know some 50+ people with short hair, but also a few with longer hair...but most have short hair or at least not longer than their shoulders! Don't know why though...I think also 50+ people think it is easier or so!

In the end it depends on yourself and not just because it has to!

Hope you had a great lunch! And belated happy Bday to Suz
                sigpic

Comment

Do I get double huggles if I tell you BOTH my laptops are refusing to co-operate?

There's only one thing for that. *double huggles*

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                  Had to pop back and share this video:

Any sign of reign?

Absolutely brilliant!!
                  Love it! best line? "Who the hell wrote this?"

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                  Did you? Sorry!

Well that's just even more embarrassingly lame not only did I miss my 69, I even missed my banner

Excuse me while I just go and stand in the bad Woohoo corner...

You Woohoos are cheering me up to today. This is definitely my go-to place when the day sucks.

Oh, here we go with BGT again....... I wonder if any of tonight's contestants will actually have any..................

What was that bloke with the sparkly pan on his head about last night? Does BGT suddenly stand for Britain's Got Tw.... er, no GW is PG, can't say that.
                  Mind you, I'll have the fit geezer in the giant hula hoop any day.

Originally posted by Estrela View Post
                  This is my happy place today. Work sucks and I'm trolling for good news. This is THE place for smiles.
                  See, I knew it wasn't just me! *huggles*

*huggles Laurie* for your hurty hand. Hope it's not too bad today.

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                  Of course dahling

Thanks for all the thumbs ups and break a legs guys tonight's rehearsal went pretty well, did slightly trip up the stairs but I think I made it work lol! Exhausted now though night!
                  *cheers Sarai on* Yay!

Originally posted by Luvnjoe View Post
                  I just applied for a new job.

*snuggles with Joe*

More Yay!

(running out of smileys now. Must cull some quoted ones, sorry)

How are our relocating Woohoos settling in to new places? Any couches to be bounced on yet?

Happy Birthday Jann!
                  sigpic

Comment

A woohoo birthday?!!!

Happy Birthday Jann!

*breaks out pom-poms for energetic-thesis vibes*

Go Jann, go Jann....

Cags, sending lots of cheery thoughts your way, hope your day improves And thanks for cheering me on! I think I'm even more nervous about this part as it involves quite a lot of *ahem* smooching with the main character, which, without fail makes me go bright red each time

My tummy is growling at all these cake pics!! Although to be honest, the rainbow fruit sticks looked the best !!

*twirls out to catch up on art thread*

Comment

Heeheehee...My name is Luvnjoe

(this is how I'm looking at my writing project right now, lol)
                      sigpic

Comment

@ Luvnjoe Such a coooool name

Is this a new writing project, or can I expect an update soon?

Should I change my name to LuuurvnMartin?

Nah! Much as I love him, I think Jumble fits me best

Comment

Happy Birthday Jann!!!

*noms cake and shimmies*
                          sigpic
                          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Papa Smurf? Are you kidding me??? Wasn't he all sensible and wise? If ever there was a misnomer *shakes head*

Comment

*Huggles all WooHoos *

Finally got my Rheumatologist appointment today, may finally find out why I have been in pain for the past 7 years now instead of being fobbed off with platitudes and painkillers.
                              sigpic
                              Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

*gladly accepts those huggles from LadyG, Jumble and Cags and huggles back tightly*
                                Awwww. Better. Thank you.

*munches on fruit kabobs after admiring how pretty they are*

Don't we need birthday candles today?

Happy Birthday Jann!!!

Maybe Papa Smurf was just sensible and wise in public Jumble.
                                Happy belated birthday to Suz too!

In other news... (spoilered for icky RL stuff)
                                Spoiler:
                                The sucky job continues which is saying something as they'll probably shut the doors here in a few weeks. (I'm surprised it's lasted this long.) The bank auditors/representatives are here almost daily and the IRS will be here to audit starting next week. Morale is awful with coworkers openly abusing their time. Every payday is a blessing though so my motto is to continue to smile and work through it and you know, I've discovered it's sooo much easier to smile after I've lurked here. *huggles the Woohoos*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X