Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
    Sorry went back and sorted that out.
    Thanks - it wood be a shame to lose the whole posts for the sake of a couple of slips

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
      Thanks - it wood be a shame to lose the whole posts for the sake of a couple of slips
      Indeed it would be

I found couple more....

sigpic
      Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

*huggles cold!Martin to warm him up*

Gah! You'd think trimming a quarter of an inch off my nails wood make it easier to type woodn't you? I guess I'm just used to them being ridiculously long

Comment

adorable baby pics! adorable Joe pics! adorable Martin pics! *overload*

Today's bits:

and today for my 8th period class...
          sigpic

Comment

*huggles cold!Martin to warm him up*

Gah! You'd think trimming a quarter of an inch off my nails wood make it easier to type woodn't you? I guess I'm just used to them being ridiculously long
            1/4 inch??!! If I did that to my nails I would have nothing left!!!

Really should be thinking about bed - like Josi I intend to get up early tomorrow - but there is a Hugh Laurie/Stephen Fry reunited program on Sky at the moment that I'm really enjoying
            sigpic

Comment

1/4 inch??!! If I did that to my nails I would have nothing left!!!
              Mine are still almost half an inch longer than my fingers (yes, I did just measure them ) - like I said, they were ridiculously long

Really should be thinking about bed - like Josi I intend to get up early tomorrow - but there is a Hugh Laurie/Stephen Fry reunited program on Sky at the moment that I'm really enjoying
              Oooh! I saw that last week - awesome!

Comment

Mine are still almost half an inch longer than my fingers (yes, I did just measure them ) - like I said, they were ridiculously long
                really!!!! How do you manage that!?

Oooh! I saw that last week - awesome!
                It really is, so many moments that I had forgotten about (Blackadder!! )

Going to be tired tomorrow, meh!
                sigpic

Comment

really!!!! How do you manage that!?
                  Protection I never plunge my hands into anything wet without first putting on rubber gloves, and I keep my nails painted most of the time

It really is, so many moments that I had forgotten about (Blackadder!! )

Going to be tired tomorrow, meh!
                  Never really liked Blackadder (mainly because I can't stand Rowan Atkinson), but I do absolutely adore Stephen Fry And Hugh was Awesome in House

Comment

Protection I never plunge my hands into anything wet without first putting on rubber gloves, and I keep my nails painted most of the time
                    Fair enough, I play with Dry Cleanings chemicals most days, certainly stopped me biting my nails, but growing then just doesn't happen!

Never really liked Blackadder (mainly because I can't stand Rowan Atkinson), but I do absolutely adore Stephen Fry And Hugh was Awesome in House
                    Not overly keen on RA either. Going to really miss House when it's finished, Hugh plays it so well.
                    sigpic

Comment

Fair enough, I play with Dry Cleanings chemicals most days, certainly stopped me biting my nails, but growing then just doesn't happen!
                      Chemicals are an absolute nono! I don't even use nail varnish remover if I can help it, because it dries the nails and encourages them to split and flake

I bit my nails (and I mean really bit them, almost to the quick) until I was about 19. Maybe that's why they now grow so strong

Not overly keen on RA either. Going to really miss House when it's finished, Hugh plays it so well.
                      He really does I haven't seen the last two seasons - can never seem to find the beginning and won't watch from halfway through. Maybe I should get the dvds

Comment

Guys

I spent about 3 hours last night going through threads. And yeah, I deleted some from here. Actually I deleted over a hundred posts out of several threads. No I edited none of them...why? You'll forgive my bluntness but it does no good. We edit your posts, you - the general you - just keep merrily posting your pics, usually not even realizing that your posts have been edited.

As to sending PM's....well we have folks we've sent multiple PM"s to....they still keep quoting pics, posting too big pics and massive gifs'. They apologize, then on merrily doing what they want.

I do acknowledge and respect that many of you are honestly trying to follow the rules and really appreciate it. but there are also ones that gleefully brag about how they have no intention of following hte rules and even brag about 'quoting because it's too pretty not to see twice'.

Oversized pics are straining the database and hogging bandwidth like nobody's business. I'm on a reasonably fast computer with 4 gig of ram and cable internet and I still sit and wait for pages to finish loading due to so many oversized graphics.

We are honestly looking into removing some persistent rule breakers' ability to post images or locking down threads for a few hours. The mods have been trying to promote the picture posting rules for YEARS, and people keep ignoring them.

So yeah, I deleted your pics. You want to be angry at someone, here I am. this thread is about one of a half dozen I checked on last night. and once I get situated I'm going to check into more tonight.

I should have put the announcement in this thread that I put in others. I'll admit that I forgot. So I apologize for that. But we will be checking into threads. And we will keep track of ones where folks mostly play by the rules and ones where people continually bend/break them. And we 're still discussing what to do.
                        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Hey Jumble, are you there?
                          sigpic

Comment

http://i1123.photobucket.com/albums/l547/OCD_32/MW/2.jpg
                            iv'e done that before and *wording* oath it was CCCCCCOLD *shivers*
                            sigpic
                            Ohhhhhhhh WHAM BAM THANK YOU MA'AM

Comment

I didn't think anyone was really angry? Things seemed to have just... moved on to yummier things.

Love seeing Martin and Joe somewhat united in spam.
                              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*iz confused*

*huggles Joe*

Ah, the world makes sense again!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X