• Time
  • Show
Clear All

*group hug* how are we all today?
    sigpic
    Ohhhhhhhh WHAM BAM THANK YOU MA'AM

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
      [center] http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg122/jumble65/69%20new%20banners/30000.jpg[/IMG]
      CONGRATS ON 30,000 JUMBLE!

Glad those at the woohoo meet are having a great time.

Originally posted by LT. COL. John Sheppard View Post
      *group hug* how are we all today?
      Tired, just got back from a busisness trip. Hugs back.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
        Tired, just got back from a busisness trip. Hugs back.
        the only good business trips are those that involve MGM thus meaning SG-1 thus meaning MARTIN!
        sigpic
        Ohhhhhhhh WHAM BAM THANK YOU MA'AM

Comment

*falls on Nad's shoulder and sighs dramatically*

They've gone Gone and left me all alone

*sigh*

*wanders upstairs and looks at wall*

Hello Martin

*does a little happy dance*
          Originally posted by josiane View Post
          She has indeed, after another lovely woohoomeet weekend *squishy huggles Jumble, Sarai and Wendy*

Jumble, glad Martin is keeping you company in pictorial form now we've gone

I'm home, too! I got home a little while ago but my computer wanted to do all these updates before it would let me come on here and check in!

I had a lovely, awesome weekend *hugs you all*
          sigpic
          Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
            CONGRATS ON 30,000 JUMBLE!

Glad those at the woohoo meet are having a great time.
            Thank you, and we certainly did

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
            I'm home, too! I got home a little while ago but my computer wanted to do all these updates before it would let me come on here and check in!

I had a lovely, awesome weekend *hugs you all*
            Ah good! Just one more travelling WooHoo to check in now

*hugs you back* It was fun wasn't it?

Edit: Just heard Sarai is also safely home
            Last edited by Jumble; 06 May 2012, 09:14 AM.

Comment

*spreads huggles*

Evening woohoos! Home safe but tired after a lovely weekend so big thank yous to Jumble, Josi and Wendy Copious amounts of wine and excellent food consumed and lots of giggles.

Got home to find our new bedroom carpet has been installed and it looks AMAZING, so squishy so the task for the rest of the evening and tomorrow is sort out the room and get everything back in there we had to move out

Comment

Lovely pics Jann Its been quiet because all the noisy ones have been here with me

*hugs Sarai* It was an awesome week-end

And I'm suddenly very tired - can't think why

Comment

Glad to hear all the Woohoos are home safe and sound.

Great pics Jann Tjinta is so adorable.

Went to vote today, and the voting place is in my primary school, and had a walk down the memory lane... Is a bit nostalgic atm. *sighs* Fun fun memories.
                  sigpic
                  Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Glad that a good time was had by all.

Tjinta looks terrific. And yes, GW does have a problem with certain words, female dog being one of them.

Today's bits:

sigpic

Comment

Oh, I think we'll definitely do that

Oh, remember my blank bedroom wall from a few days ago? ........

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...isc/240412.jpg

For all of you that thought that either I'd completely lost it or that we were in immediate danger of an apocalyptic catastrophe, Sarai, Josi and Wendy insist that I show you it's current state.............

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...l-May-2012.jpg
                      Nice new wall, Jumble! Well done!

*waves to WooHoos*

Back from Anderson's, suitably stuffed with awesome food.............

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...ons/050512.jpg
                      Pretty Woohoos! Miss you guys. Who wants to be the first Woohoo to christen my new guest room?
                      sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                        Nice new wall, Jumble! Well done!
                        Thank you

Pretty Woohoos! Miss you guys. Who wants to be the first Woohoo to christen my new guest room?
                        I'd love to, but I fear it'll be well christened before I can get there

Comment

*huggles Woohoos* Just because!

I saw that my post disappeared...strange No reason to why as well...anyway to the others thanks for liking my puppy!

Yay for new carpet Sarai!

DM gotta like that! My primary school already closed and moved to another location so can't do that anymore! Still get nostalgic when I see the building though(it walk past it very often!)

Love the piccies of the day Nola! Especially the first one made me laugh!

And writing a thesis where you have to send surveys for doesn't always go over well...just got a survey back and in the end the lady wrote: "stop with sending out nonsense surveys and learn a real job, like a plumber" errr...the company or me have NEVER send out surveys or anything like that before and this job pays better in the end ...also I dont' see myself as a plumber for some weird reason And why go through the trouble of answering the survey just to write that down...
                          Some people
                          sigpic

Comment

Some people really are weird Jann - its just us WooHoos that are normal

Maybe some of your pics were over the kb size? They don't bother telling us why anymore, just wipe out the posts

Comment

Some people really are weird Jann - its just us WooHoos that are normal
                              Yeah...first I was like...WTH and then I just had to laugh! And yes that makes the Woohoos much more normal compared to some people!

Maybe some of your pics were over the kb size? They don't bother telling us why anymore, just wipe out the posts
                              Oh...they used to tell us in the past to lower the KB and just delete the pictures instead of the entire post! Things aren't like they used to be in the past!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                                Yeah...first I was like...WTH and then I just had to laugh! And yes that makes the Woohoos much more normal compared to some people!
                                I think we're normal compared to most people

Oh...they used to tell us in the past to lower the KB and just delete the pictures instead of the entire post! Things aren't like they used to be in the past!
                                No I suppose its quicker to delete the whole thing than give us a chance to correct it.

Comment

Working...
                                X