No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a personal Martinpic???? WooHoo!!! can't wait to see.
    sigpic

Comment

*still bouncing and grinning*

Nad, what's with the orange? Is it a special day in the Netherlands?

*waits patiently for the Martinpic*

*drums fingers*

*sighs*

Comment

Yeah, I'm still bouncing, too. This is so exciting. I keep checking back for the picture!
        sigpic
        Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
          Yeah, I'm still bouncing, too. This is so exciting. I keep checking back for the picture!
          We all get soooo excited for Martin whenever he meets a WooHoo

Er...... I mean we all get so excited for a WooHoo to meet Martin....... or do I?

I don't know what I mean

*does a little happy dance and runz all around the WooHoo House squeeing*

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
            We all get soooo excited for Martin whenever he meets a WooHoo

Er...... I mean we all get so excited for a WooHoo to meet Martin....... or do I?
            I, personally, get so excited for both, especially for the WooHoo who gets to meet Martin. And, of course, we should be excited that Martin gets to meet a WooHoo - what an experience that is!

I don't know what I mean

*does a little happy dance and runz all around the WooHoo House squeeing*

HEE!
            sigpic
            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

I, personally, get so excited for both, especially for the WooHoo who gets to meet Martin. And, of course, we should be excited that Martin gets to meet a WooHoo - what an experience that is!
              Indeed! And knowing that he enjoys and acknowledges it - that's what makes me grin

Comment

Me too!
                sigpic
                Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Could be awhile before we see it - Claire is meeting up with Laurie today, and once those two get let loose in Vancouver there's no telling when they'll surface

Comment

Indeed! And knowing that he enjoys and acknowledges it - that's what makes me grin
                    Absolutely!

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                    Me too!
                    Glad I'm not the only one.
                    sigpic
                    Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Could be awhile before we see it - Claire is meeting up with Laurie today, and once those two get let loose in Vancouver there's no telling when they'll surface
                      Logically I know that... but I'm still refreshing the page every few minutes
                      sigpic
                      Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                        Logically I know that... but I'm still refreshing the page every few minutes

Patience is definitely not a WooHoo virtue

Comment

I'm sad! --> http://www.airlockalpha.com/node/910...ies-at-54.html
                          sigpic
                          My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Hmmmm! Well, I woke up earlier than I wanted to so I thought I'd take a look and see what's happening! Could be that Claire doesn't have access to a pc that can upload pictures. I guess that means I better bring my laptop! If not, you will have to wait until we are back in Seattle area! That could cause way too many holes in ceilings all over the place!

Bye for now!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                              That is sad He and his music will be greatly missed.

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                                Hmmmm! Well, I woke up earlier than I wanted to so I thought I'd take a look and see what's happening! Could be that Claire doesn't have access to a pc that can upload pictures. I guess that means I better bring my laptop! If not, you will have to wait until we are back in Seattle area! That could cause way too many holes in ceilings all over the place!

Bye for now!
                                Oh yes please! I was depending on you to do just that Have a good time in Vancouver *hugs*

Comment

Working...
                                X