X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*huggles Laurie and Cags*
    *huggles the rest of the woohoos*

New pic!

And a huge thank you to Estrela who animated my little devil!~!!!! Awwwwww! *huggles Estrela*
    Last edited by Devilish Me; 26 April 2012, 04:15 AM.
    sigpic
    Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Good morning all! Well after yesterdays fiascos I decided to go to be early and had a good nights sleep - only woke up 2 times last night and went right back to sleep. Today is going to be better (or else)

Last night I got brave and slept without any protective bandages on my hand - just a pillow to protect it and it worked. May try that again tonight if I feel brave. I also used this contraption that the therapist rigged up for me to help bend the fingers more (have to do this 3 times a day but have a reprieve for Vancouver holiday) and it seems to be working - a little. Think I'll take it with me and I can do it at night and in the morning - twice a day! Since I'm driving, space is not a problem.

Today is going to be a better day! (I hope ) Rain is suppose to go away tomorrow and be nice for the next several days. And I want to have some fun. Even my knee feels a little better today. And my mood is definately a lot better! Now, if I could get rid of those random occasional pains in my fingers that would make it perfect!

Keeping a positive attitude is key to a positive outcome!
      Last edited by llp; 26 April 2012, 05:36 AM.
      sigpic

Comment

Yeeey for good nights sleep Laurie! *dances*
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
          What's with all this shameless "borrowing" of Nad's post *eyes Eh-T*? Tut tut Woohoos

*squishy huggles Nad in return*

*twirls out*

EDIT: Everyone's at it
          No worries, I have since returned the post.

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
          Woohoos need an excuse for a party? Since when?

Hugs for those not sleeping (Wendy, Jumble and anyone else). As a serial insomniac I know it's not fun.
          I had heard of melatonin, as used for other reasons (regulating menstrual cycle) but it makes sense for sleep too. I have also heard of tryptophan, which is found in all protien rich foods (and where the cup of warm milk before bed helps you sleep theory comes from). Oddly enough, sleep isn't much of a problem for me right at the moment, possibly related to the new Wii VeryUnFit routine. My Wii Fit age started out at 50, dropped to 28 and then went back up to 54 again today. hey ho!

Wrong sort of rain, apparently. Yes, I kid you not. Well something to do with the fact that it's not soaking in but either running away or being evaporated away. Although my allotment is benefiting at the moment so I can't complain much.... except every day when the heavens open twice a day around 8.30ish and 3pmish... oh look, school run time. Then, I bloody well do complain!

Sorry I haven't been around much. Life is just, well especially busy right now. The short version involves a poorly mother (in hospital but coming home soon I hope), a best friend whose left her husband and sleeping on my futon, a gay wedding to plan, a job to find and an allotment to...well... when the rain stops, plant with some growy goodness. Oh and Ancestry.co.uk... flipping free trial period. Maybe I really am William Penn's long lost ancestor after all.

*huggles woohoos everywhere*
          ((Hugs)) to you/family/friends.

Originally posted by llp View Post
          So many things happening all at one time mostly not good!

F/B - word floating around there - Sanctuary has been officially cancelled. Has anyone heard anything about this disgusting thought!

Now for my hand....didn't hurt it but didn't improve very much since last week...my fault! They gave me a contraption to help exercise it more. Real big pain! But I will do it.

And while at therapy, an elderly woman lost her balance and fell against me and I fell on my knee. Big ouch! Now I have a bruised right knee and a bad right hand...do you see a theme going on here!

And to make matters worse, my hairdresser was sick and I went to get my hair cut and she had gone home! Trying again tomorrow .....

That is if I can get out of bed. My karma is in the trash today. Can't take anything else right now. Feeling bad, body hurts, nothing going right - a bad trifecta plus 1 if ever I heard of one! Going to go bury myself under my covers and hide!
          First, regarding Sanctuary, don't believe thing you read on the internet.

((Hugs)) for the bad stuff.

For those in Canada, Innerspace is having something on today about Primevil. Not sure if will include any martin goodness.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

*Hugs to all WhoHoos*
            Just popping in for a few moments. Work has been killing me and no time to do anything when i get off. have missed all of you guys randomness and hope everyone is doing ok.
            So will pop out for now, be back later on down the line.
            sigpic
            Sig made by NAD - THANK YOU SO MUCH

August 27, 2011 official Teslen ship day....mark your calenders.

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
              *huggles Laurie and Cags*
              *huggles the rest of the woohoos*

New pic!

http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net...rM1iZwJIz4-IY_

And a huge thank you to Estrela who animated my little devil!~!!!! Awwwwww! *huggles Estrela*
              I can't see the pic
              Last edited by Rosehawk; 26 April 2012, 04:38 PM. Reason: Remove IMG tags

Comment

How about now?

sigpic

Comment

Ah yes, saw that one on Twitter earlier I do wish he'd just SMILE!!!

Comment

Like this..............

Comment

Ah yes...
                      Though I like that most of his pics look a bit ...uhm, what's the euphemism for crazy?
                      sigpic

Comment

Evening all, and *hugs* for Laurie and Cags who both really sound like they need it

And we are being treated with new pics at the moment
                        sigpic
                        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                          Ah yes...
                          Though I like that most of his pics look a bit ...uhm, what's the euphemism for crazy?
                          Nope, don't like the goofy ones. It's the difference between this.....

.... and this.....

No comparison in my book

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*

I love goofy Martin pics. They work so well for artwork!
                            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Yeah for a good night's sleep! Yeah for non-crazy Martinpics! Yeah for animated avis!

And yeah for three-day weekends! (special holiday for San Antonio only - we have Fiesta here right now)

Today's bits:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                                *hugs WooHoos*

I love goofy Martin pics. They work so well for artwork!
                                *grumbles* That's all they're good for

Comment

Working...
                                X