Clear All

*lurks waves*
    sigpic
    Ohhhhhhhh WHAM BAM THANK YOU MA'AM

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*

Look! There's Joe

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
      I signed my new contract for next year today. There was a snafu and mine hadn't been sent - PANIC!!! The principal got it sorted, thank goodness.

Glad it worked out in the end
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

hey dutch * waves*
        i just watched SG-1 S8 reckoning Part I saw our little Major Wood in a scene with Walter and siler
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LT. COL. John Sheppard View Post
          hey dutch * waves*
          i just watched SG-1 S8 reckoning Part I saw our little Major Wood in a scene with Walter and siler
          *waves back*

Ah yes. Major Wood. He really was the best character in SG.
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

even if he was only in an ep for seconds at a time btw watch SG-1 S7 Ep 1 he is in a scene with Jonas in the elevator
            sigpic

Comment

*iz very sick*

Picked up the tummy bug that Suz had a couple of days ago - that's what I get for being a helpful Mum

*crawls back to bed*

Comment

*tends to Jumble*...
                ...CARSON!!!!!!!
                hope you get better
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                  *iz very sick*

Picked up the tummy bug that Suz had a couple of days ago - that's what I get for being a helpful Mum

*crawls back to bed*
                  Poor Jumble! Hope you feel well soon! Have some tea and dry crackers. That is suppose to help a sore tummy!
                  sigpic

Comment

Just read the following on Facebook, from Paul Brown (Legends)

"In response to rumors that have been circling recently, I can now
                    confirm that we have purchased the complete prop and costume inventory from 'Sanctuary'. Further details of our plans will be forthcoming."

Glad that Paul has the rights, as we will have the chance to buy genuine articles from the show.
                    sigpic Martin Rocks!!

Comment

*waves to all*
                      sigpic

Comment

Martin Wood is an effing awesome awsome Amana Taaaing fan from New Zealand says awesome and so do I'm. I'm the one before the camera. I ttok a photo. I said phnaar phaar let me take you a photo of my tool. Get it I mean penis. Excepy Amanda_tappings_fan, she means penis.

Edit amanda: She didn't say any of that.cHeh. Ooops. She did say Amanda is awesome.
                        Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

urm.....
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep
                            Martin Wood is an effing awesome awsome Amana Taaaing fan from New Zealand says awesome and so do I'm. I'm the one before the camera. I ttok a photo. I said phnaar phaar let me take you a photo of my tool. Get it I mean penis. Excepy Amanda_tappings_fan, she means penis.

Edit amanda: She didn't say any of that.cHeh. Ooops. She did say Amanda is awesome.
                            Hmmmm! Been hitting the old vino bottle again Neep!
                            sigpic

Comment

old vino bottle? sounds interesting
                              sigpic

Comment

*rolls through the thread laughing*

*hugs Jumble for the tummy bug*

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X