• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by josiane View Post
    Evening all

Spoiler:

Was that the bank hostage one? That's one of my absolute favourites
    It was, and it's the first ep that I've thoroughly enjoyed I struggle to like the Castle character, there's something that just doesn't quite gel for me *shrugs*

I am not going to go I am not at all surprised

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble
      *hugs Laurie* I suppose it's a case of Que Sera, sera - not much you can do now but follow orders and wait for it all to be done
      All right I suppose I can (sort of) live with this Que sera, sera crap - but follow orders - ah come on Jumble, you know me better than that! And as for waiting - ah what does that mean????
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
        It's ok, it was after dinner

And they're all prudes, obviously
        After dinner? Well, okay then.

YAY!!!!

Yup, worrying does seem to be something you do But it's understandable - this is a HUGE move for you It'll work out, you'll find somewhere permanent to live and settle down happily in Derby
        Yeah, it does seem to be my thing (silly me!). It's hard to explain why I am that way, but I'm working on it though. The weeks before moving seem to be dragging a little.

A WooHooMeet is definitely the best thing to do right before moving home and job

Also the best thing to do when you're settled in your own place
        Yessss, I can't wait! It'll be so good to have my own place. *fingers crossed*

And I would definitely say it would be good to have you all come up to my own place when that happens.

Originally posted by josiane View Post

I am not going to go I am not at all surprised

As Jumble said, of course you're feeling apprehensive about it, but it'll all be fine Glad you've got somewhere to stay at least temporarily
        It's pretty good for a temporary thing - it's more a room, but it's all bills included and in a good location.
        sigpic
        Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*hugs Wendy* Derby will be lucky to have you there!

*hugs Laurie for The Hand*

*hugs WooHoos*
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Been playing with this for ages, not sure what I was aiming at or what it turned out to be

*shrugs*

Originally posted by llp View Post
            All right I suppose I can (sort of) live with this Que sera, sera crap - but follow orders - ah come on Jumble, you know me better than that! And as for waiting - ah what does that mean?
            There are times when you have to do as you're told for your own good And patience..... yeah, that's a hard one

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
            After dinner? Well, okay then.

Yeah, it does seem to be my thing (silly me!). It's hard to explain why I am that way, but I'm working on it though. The weeks before moving seem to be dragging a little.
            Time always drags when you're looking forward to something And then all of a sudden you'll be rushing to get everything organised in time

Yessss, I can't wait! It'll be so good to have my own place. *fingers crossed*

And I would definitely say it would be good to have you all come up to my own place when that happens.
            Looks like we could have a new venue for our autumn WooHooMeet

It's pretty good for a temporary thing - it's more a room, but it's all bills included and in a good location.
            Sounds good It's probably better this way - you'll be in a better position to scout out the area and find the right place rather than grab the first one available because you needed to be in Derby

Comment

Time always drags when you're looking forward to something And then all of a sudden you'll be rushing to get everything organised in time
              That's the benefit of having my stuff already packed

Looks like we could have a new venue for our autumn WooHooMeet
              Awesome

Sounds good It's probably better this way - you'll be in a better position to scout out the area and find the right place rather than grab the first one available because you needed to be in Derby
              That was actually one of my reasons for doing it. I was struggling to find any available that I'd like and I was aware of this ticking clock so I decided to chose this way to save me rushing, and give me time to find something I do like and would actually want to stay long-term. Also, since it is all bills included, I can save money whilst I look.

EDIT: I do love the red in your sig and avi you made.
              sigpic
              Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

That's the benefit of having my stuff already packed

Awesome

That was actually one of my reasons for doing it. I was struggling to find any available that I'd like and I was aware of this ticking clock so I decided to chose this way to save me rushing, and give me time to find something I do like and would actually want to stay long-term. Also, since it is all bills included, I can save money whilst I look.
                Very wise There's nothing worse than being rushed into a place and tied into a lease then finding that it wasn't the best choice.

EDIT: I do love the red in your sig and avi you made.
                Thank you Martin does look good in red

And black, and purple, and blue, and.............

Comment

Very wise There's nothing worse than being rushed into a place and tied into a lease then finding that it wasn't the best choice.
                  Exactly - that and the fees. My problem with letting agencies is the ridiculous fees they charge you. It's not really cost effective to be rushed in and regret it, only having to move somewhere else and pay it all again. My grandma is gonna store my furniture until I get somewhere permanent.

Thank you Martin does look good in red

And black, and purple, and blue, and.............
                  ...pink, and green, and orange...
                  sigpic
                  Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Exactly - that and the fees. My problem with letting agencies is the ridiculous fees they charge you. It's not really cost effective to be rushed in and regret it, only having to move somewhere else and pay it all again. My grandma is gonna store my furniture until I get somewhere permanent.
                    It's the same with everything these days - pay the middle man, then pay and pay again

That's good of her

...pink, and green, and orange...
                    Oh pink, definitely Not so sure about green though. You'd think it wood bring out his eyes, but I just don't see it somehow

Comment

It's the same with everything these days - pay the middle man, then pay and pay again
                      Definitely is! D'oh!

That's good of her
                      It is. My dad wanted me to sell it all, but Grandma to the rescue!

Oh pink, definitely Not so sure about green though. You'd think it wood bring out his eyes, but I just don't see it somehow
                      Maybe just a little bit of green then.
                      sigpic
                      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*runz through thread nekkid*

sigpic

Comment

That's better

Comment

That's better
                            Can't wait to see all the new projects our BPTB are working on!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                              Can't wait to see all the new projects our BPTB are working on!
                              Oh yes, good to know that they're still busy No mention of Brad lately though

Comment

*huggles* *huggles* *huggles*
                                that should just about cover it!

I signed my new contract for next year today. There was a snafu and mine hadn't been sent - PANIC!!! The principal got it sorted, thank goodness.

Today's bits:

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X