The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
    Nola, I really love the first bit. Hahahaha. Ace.

Jumble - that picture of the baby yawning just made me yawn. Is it bedtime yet?
    Tbh, I've lost track of time over the last week or so - not sure when bedtime is anymore I need to get my act together if I'm to get Jess to nursery on time on Monday - it's her first day!

Did some boobling..........

Last edited by Jumble; 14 April 2012, 12:10 PM. Reason: Typo - thanks Nad :D

Comment

*runs through with hugs and love for the bits and the MartinArt*

Nekkid.

Jumble? Did I spot a left over typo in that post there, or is that a proper funky English nickname?
      Last edited by DutchIndeed; 14 April 2012, 12:16 PM. Reason: Typo - thanks Jumble :D ;)
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
        *runs trough with hugs and love for the bits and the MartinArt*

Nekkid.

Jumble? Did I spot a left over typo in that post there, or is that a proper funky English nickname?
        Thank you - at least you didn't quote it

Speaking of typos............ it's through, not trough!

*runz away giggling*

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
          Thank you - at least you didn't quote it

Speaking of typos............ it's through, not trough!

*runz away giggling*

Why yes. It definately should be ''through''!
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Why yes. It definitely should be ''through''!

Comment

Don't lol! It's an old WooHoodStock trauma! That red marker hurt me... In the emotional way.

sigpic

Comment

Don't lol! It's an old WooHoodStock trauma! That red marker hurt me... In the emotional way.
                Awww! *huggles* Seems that trauma has affected quite a few WooHoo spellings And I wasn't even there

Comment

*Flops into the thread and waves at everyone *

Wow, that was a long day. Had a fantastic time, and the weather was kind to us as well

We saw the Changing of the Guard, spent over 5 hours in the Museum and found out that Harrods do eel sushi (so had to buy some!) We also did YO!Sushi (Ellie was a bit reluctant to try another sushi bar so we stuck with what we knew)

Ellie has passed out in bed and my feet are killing me , may just be time for a drink!

This pretty much describes how I felt last week!!

sigpic
                  Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Glad you and Ellie had a good day MR - now put your feet up and pour that drink

I've never seen the Changing of The Guard, but when we went to the NHM we did stop off to look at Big Ben on the way back because that was the one thing Suz was desperate to see

Comment

Oh, time has slipped away from me! It's already dinner time and I haven't posted today's bits...

sigpic

Comment

Nola, that first one is soooo me

I still do find it odd that your dinner time is my almost 2am

Comment

Yay for lazy Saturdays! We all need more of 'em.

Housecleaning + 3 loads of laundry + yard work did not make for a lazy Saturday but I'm looking forward to a lazy Sunday!

Gee it's quiet here tonight. No one to play with.

*exits out the back door leaving huggles in my wake for those that follow*
                          sigpic

Comment

Awww! *huggles* Seems that trauma has affected quite a few WooHoo spellings And I wasn't even there
                            Yes.

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
                            *Flops into the thread and waves at everyone *

Wow, that was a long day. Had a fantastic time, and the weather was kind to us as well

We saw the Changing of the Guard, spent over 5 hours in the Museum and found out that Harrods do eel sushi (so had to buy some!) We also did YO!Sushi (Ellie was a bit reluctant to try another sushi bar so we stuck with what we knew)

Ellie has passed out in bed and my feet are killing me , may just be time for a drink!

This pretty much describes how I felt last week!!
                            Yay! Sounds awesome

Originally posted by Estrela View Post

Gee it's quiet here tonight. No one to play with.

*exits out the back door leaving huggles in my wake for those that follow*
                            *grabs a huggle*

I have to admit that I wanted to say (in all my innocence) that playing with yourself is no fun. Then I thought about it and figured that I always managed to entertain myself when no one was around and only then did I do a double take and realized that you guys are an icky bunch. *nods*

sigpic

Comment

Only problem with that is that I slept soooo much during the day that now at 2 am I am wide awake!
                              sigpic

Comment

Yes.

I have to admit that I wanted to say (in all my innocence) that playing with yourself is no fun. Then I thought about it and figured that I always managed to entertain myself when no one was around and only then did I do a double take and realized that you guys are an icky bunch. *nods*
                                How in the world do you say that and then say we're icky???

Proof positive of where the ickybah on this thread originates *nods emphatically*

Originally posted by llp View Post
                                Only problem with that is that I slept soooo much during the day that now at 2 am I am wide awake!
                                Same thing I've been doing for the last week Last night I decided I needed to get my body clock back to normal in time to get back to work tomorrow, but my neighbours decided otherwise - LOUD music until 5am Oh well, I'll try for a normal night tonight

*grabs a hug from Estrela and waves to Bekki*

Comment

Working...
                                X