Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yay for Nad's Dad coming home

Yay for Jumbles throat getting better

Only been home from work for 20 minutes - my 6 hour day turned into 10 1/2. Tired , grumpy and eating a tub of ice cream for tea!

*Hug* for ALL WooHoo's
    sigpic
    Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      Yes, pretty much.
      Good

I said no such thing!
      OK, I did. Kinda. But not really.
      *blinks*
      I'm still cute though.
      You so did!

Sex doesn't stop you being cute..... sometimes it even helps

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post

Only been home from work for 20 minutes - my 6 hour day turned into 10 1/2. Tired , grumpy and eating a tub of ice cream for tea!

*Hug* for ALL WooHoo's http://i1123.photobucket.com/albums/l547/OCD_32/hug.gif
      *hugs for long day and feeling Grumpy*

Just watch out for that Snow White - she can be evil if you make her jealous

Comment

*hugs Mr*
        You huggy little WooHoo you.

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
        Good

You so did!

Sex doesn't stop you being cute..... sometimes it even helps

*hugs for long day and feeling Grumpy*

Just watch out for that Snow White - she can be evil if you make her jealous
        Thanks for giving me the mental image of Mr feeling Grumpy.
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Yay for Dad coming home Nad

Comment

*hugs Mr*
            You huggy little WooHoo you.

Thanks for giving me the mental image of Mr feeling Grumpy.
            You're welcome

*waves to Sarai*

Right, time to put Stage 2 of 'Project Move the Aquarium' into action......... could take a while

Comment

*waves to Sarai*

Right, time to put Stage 2 of 'Project Move the Aquarium' into action......... could take a while
              *waves back*

Eep! Be careful!

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                *waves back*

Eep! Be careful!
                Tbh, I'm not totally convinced I can do it, but I'll give it a try. Times like this I could do with a big strong man... or two

Comment

I thought you were going to say 'I'm off to SPEND IT!'

Thanks Josi
                  HAH! I wish! I'm afraid I need to be smart and save the money for deposit on wherever I live in Derby. But, hey, one day it will happen!

Aww! Really guys, thanks for being such a lovely instant support system! I know it's being said quite often in this thread but you're all very Awesome. And cute. And sweet.
                  Very sexy too.

(((WooHoos)))
                  *hugs* Awww.

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post

*Hug* for ALL WooHoo's http://i1123.photobucket.com/albums/l547/OCD_32/hug.gif
                  *hugs you*
                  sigpic
                  Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Tbh, I'm not totally convinced I can do it, but I'll give it a try. Times like this I could do with a big strong man... or two
                    Definitely at least two...maybe three

Seriously though, do take care those things weigh a ton!

Comment

I hope you manage it, Jumble. I think, if it were me, I'd leave it... *fingers crossed*
                      sigpic
                      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*dances through with hugs*
                        sigpic
                        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

My niece loved the opera. In fact, she was quite enchanted and awed. It was the perfect first opera (La Traviata) with some of today's great singers, and of course, you can't beat the Metropolitan Opera for ambiance and awe factor.
                          sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                            Definitely at least two...maybe three

Seriously though, do take care those things weigh a ton!
                            Not when it's empty it doesn't

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                            I hope you manage it, Jumble. I think, if it were me, I'd leave it... *fingers crossed*
                            Hate to admit it, but I did have to rethink it - although it's not heavy when empty it's still very big, and far too expensive to risk being dropped So I've just had to give it a darn good clean and then refill it. Just have to wait until I can waylay a couple of accomodating males with a couple of hours to spare It's just a pain where it is because it gets too much light, which has been causing a LOAD of hair algae to grow over everything, making it look very ugly Haven't had that happen before, just the normal green algae which is more controllable. Darn it! I hate being defeated by inanimate objects

*grabs a hug from Josi as she dances by*

Comment

Not when it's empty it doesn't

Hate to admit it, but I did have to rethink it - although it's not heavy when empty it's still very big, and far too expensive to risk being dropped So I've just had to give it a darn good clean and then refill it. Just have to wait until I can waylay a couple of accomodating males with a couple of hours to spare It's just a pain where it is because it gets too much light, which has been causing a LOAD of hair algae to grow over everything, making it look very ugly Haven't had that happen before, just the normal green algae which is more controllable. Darn it! I hate being defeated by inanimate objects

*grabs a hug from Josi as she dances by*
                              D'oh! At least you were able to clean it for now until you can get some handy help.

I've always wanted an aquarium, but I know you have to get the conditions just right. I can see why it would be frustrating!
                              sigpic
                              Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                                D'oh! At least you were able to clean it for now until you can get some handy help.

I've always wanted an aquarium, but I know you have to get the conditions just right. I can see why it would be frustrating!
                                What's frustrating is that I know I should have had the foresight to put it in the living room in the first place I have three smaller ones that don't cause me any problems and are easy to move if I want to - Sod's Law

Comment

Working...
                                X