The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    Really? I'm not really happy with them - didn't turn out as good as yours I may go back and tinker a little, lighten them up a bit maybe
    Different starting pics, probably. The ones I used were quite light already - I always find you have to treat images very differently if they're proper promos as opposed to screencaps.
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*whistles*

*eyes visitors*

No need to get so dramatic about seeing pics of yourself again, Joe

Sorry, he's just yummy in this one...
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
        Different starting pics, probably. The ones I used were quite light already - I always find you have to treat images very differently if they're proper promos as opposed to screencaps.
        I know that the one I did turned out completely different, but that might have something to do with the fact that the pics I started with were B/W to begin with!

You know I could go on a real rant about work and everything today, but I can't be bothered! Instead I'm going finish the glass of wine I started and relax a bit more

Is it a bad thing to be looking forward to Friday so soon???
        sigpic
        Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
          True. That's the biggest problem I have with Martin - no HQ promo pics of The Director And he rarely does an actual properly 'posed' pic

Comment

Oh look, Martin is trying to warn Joe about ODing on Woohoo goodness!

"Look away Joe! Look away!"

sigpic

Comment

Comment

When is the S4 of Sanctuary coming out? Went online to see if I could preorder one but not for sale yet.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                  When is the S4 of Sanctuary coming out? Went online to see if I could preorder one but not for sale yet.
                  They're due out in July I'll get an alert when Amazon open them up for pre-ordering.

Comment

Ha! Jumblified!!

Comment

Better!!
                      sigpic
                      Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Welcome back Sarai and LJ! *tackle hugs*

Have fun at the opera MoB! *fingers crossed for the niece to like it*

Jumble completely in love with those Martin sigs and avis
                        sigpic
                        Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                          July 17th.

Originally posted by Jumble View Post

I'm not your Ma
                          That's not what Dad says.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Thanks everyone for the info. Too early to order yet!

Hope you are feeling better Jumble. I don't know about whiskey on a warm cloth but my mother (and her mother) use to heat up some flannel, rub Vicks on my chest and cover it with the flannel. Made sleeping a lot easier. And she did that for me until shortly before her death! Bless her! And it always worked!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post

Better!!
                              Much more 'me'

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                              Welcome back Sarai and LJ! *tackle hugs*

Have fun at the opera MoB! *fingers crossed for the niece to like it*

Jumble completely in love with those Martin sigs and avis
                              Thank you - I'm pretty much in love with him them too

Comment

Just popping in to admire Joe and Martin and to drop off today's bits:

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X