No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going through paper work and notice I have a "parts list" of all the parts they put into my fingers! Wonder how much fun it is going to be to set off the alarms at the airport!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
      I was just going to post the exact same thing, but Jumble beat me to it so I'll just quote her instead

I've been in sorting out mode too today. Got a bit done, but still have lots more to do - sorting and tidying and clearing out is exhausting Still, my flat's long overdue for it, so am aiming to do as much as I can this week while I'm off work. It'll never get done otherwise
      Ah yes, sorting out cupboards and the like is also on my todo list - be grateful you just have a little flat to deal with, I've got the whole house plus the attic, shed and garden to contend with

Laurie, I don't leave my EHD attached to my pc, it's just there to keep all my pics and artwork safe

Comment

I'm curious...have you ever had the time (or interest) into reading The Lucky Charm? I'm still not healed enough to finish the last of the chapters although I have worked most of it out in my head.
        sigpic

Comment

And my first '69 post in forever!!

Saw these and they made me giggle

sigpic
          Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

A friend was just here and she took my Sanctuary dvds

She downloaded the eps from the net but something was wrong with the download and it kept getting stuck in "The Five" where there's talk about the vampire blood and what power each of the five got and she still doesn't know. LOL

I asked her what prompt her to watch this (she's not a scifi fan)... and apparently I talk about it a lot.
            sigpic
            Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post

She downloaded the eps from the net but something was wrong with the download and it kept getting stuck in "The Five" where there's talk about the vampire blood and what power each of the five got and she still doesn't know. LOL

I asked her what prompt her to watch this (she's not a scifi fan)... and apparently I talk about it a lot.
              Sounds like you are a very good influence on your friends!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                Sounds like you are a very good influence on your friends!
                They usually deny it, but yeah I am!
                sigpic

Comment

I'm curious...have you ever had the time (or interest) into reading The Lucky Charm? I'm still not healed enough to finish the last of the chapters although I have worked most of it out in my head.
                  It's on my todo list

Comment

I'm too lazy to make a list
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                      I'm too lazy to make a list
                      I'm always making lists......... sometimes I even get to cross things off

Comment

*runs trough with hugs for all*

You know you're tired when you wonder who Todo is and why one wood make a list carrying their name.
                        I get it now.
                        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                          *runs trough with hugs for all*

You know you're tired when you wonder who Todo is and why one wood make a list carrying their name.
                          I get it now.

Go to bed Nad! *squishy huggles*

Comment

Hey thankss for my 69 banner! <3

Seems lots of us managed to get to 69 this week! Must be something in the air.

Love your sig and avi Nad!
                            sigpic

Comment

Hey thankss for my 69 banner! <3

Seems lots of us managed to get to 69 this week! Must be something in the air.

Love your sig and avi Nad!
                              You're welcome

Looks like I'm headed for yet another 69........ like I haven't had enough of those lately

Comment

Originally posted by Estrela View Post
                                Thank you everyone for the warm birthday wishes. I had a fabulous day made all the better by all the love I've received from my Woohoo friends. Thank you all.

Nad I hope your mom had a great birthday. She and I are fortunate this year that it fell on Easter. Birthdays during lent can be a bit of a bummer.

Sorry my friends. I don't have any birthday cake to share with you all. I didn't have birthday cake this year. My sweet mother made me passion fruit pudding. It's not common here so it was a BIG surprise. I know it's not for everyone but it's one of my favorites. Yum.

Aaaaaaaaaaaand...

I gotz a pressie. A fabulous Josi pressie!!! *points to her new siggie*

Yep. I am one lucky lady.

*twirls back out*
                                Sorry I missed it. Glad you had a good birthday.

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
                                *waves at all WooHoo's*

Having a lovely quiet child free evening (my 4th in less than a week! )
                                Have just spent the day with family (child, parents, grandparents, brother, sister and niece and nephew!)

I bring a couple of photos
                                Spoiler:

Baby James

http://i1123.photobucket.com/albums/l547/OCD_32/Stuff/DSCF0621-1.jpg[/IMG]

Ellie and my little Brother - The Cool Uncle

http://i1123.photobucket.com/albums/l547/OCD_32/Stuff/DSCF0628-1.jpg[/IMG]

Now, what to do for the rest of the evening
                                Very cute!

Hell, I just wish I could do almost (qualified ) anything. Typing is about the max and I still have problems with that.

Beautiful baby James, MR.

I got tired of constant backups slowing down my pc so I disconnected it. Let life take a chance. Of course I am constantly backing up all my writings to DVD's. Wouldn't want to lose that.

Trying to decide if removing myself (almost completely) from pain meds is good or not. Not as much pain as when I had the surgery, but still get some sharp "ouches" and not even moving the hand at the time. think I'll switch to only taking Aleve. Oxycodein is not a good med to take over long periods of time and even though I have cut it down to 1/2 2x's a day, not sure I even want that much!

Waves at Nad and Jumble!
                                Not good. Best to cut it out if you can.

Really?

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Working...
                                X