• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks, Jumble!
    Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Bringing all the S.H.I.P. Challenge entries over from the AfA thread...........

Challenge Week 28
      Shippy Hippy Art

This week's challenge is to make hippy-inspired art.
      It can be anything you like as long as it is
      bright, fun, happy, hippy, and optionally, shippy.

Josiane

Jumble

LTC

Madness Reigns

Continued………..

Comment

Maneth

Nad

Nolamom

Padme

Rocket Scientist

True Romantic

Yamiinsane

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR COLOURFUL CONTRIBUTIONS

Comment

Some nice bright, happy stuff! Great!

Early bits today:

sigpic

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*

Love the artwork

And aww! Look at little dancing Broccoli!
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*waves*

Kind of sporadically caught up. I hope I didn't miss anything while scrolling through the pic spams!

1- Sending your family lots of love, Nad.

2- Laurie- Glad to hear your hand is on the mend!

3- I have a new home! AND it has a guest room, so all woohoos are welcome to stay with me if ever you wish to visit the lovely city of Boston! It's in a great part of Cambridge and I have my own laundry which I a totally psyched about! Whee! You can see some pics on my Pinterest board, here. I'll update the board as I move and unpack and decorate. I also LJ'd about it more closely for those of you on that site.

Chag Sameach and Happy Easter!
              sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

WooHoood! Congrats MoB, it looks lovely!

I'm just a little concerned though - how are you going to get all of us into that guest room with all that stuff in there?

And at LAST! Sanctuary S4 is on UK tv *bounces* It's been so long since I've seen 'Directed by Martin Wood' on my tv screen

Mind you, with it being so long since S4 first aired (and bearing in mind my short-term memory) it's almost like watching for the first time

Comment

LOL! Here, I'd thought I'd drop off some broccoli before I went to work. They were having a 2 for one sale at the grocery store. *sets plate of broccoli down* Now, don't smoke it all at once
                  Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Oh but.... it's the last night of the S.H.I.P. birthday party - we have to use up all the booze and broccoli!

Hm. Such is my ignorance of British legend and folklore that I'd never heard of Springheeled Jack until his name popped up in Tempus, and then again in Primeval, yet he was apparently sighted only 2 miles from where I live............

From Wiki:

"In August 1877 one of the most notable reports about Spring-heeled Jack came from a group of soldiers in Aldershot's barracks. This story went as follows: a sentry on duty at the North Camp peered into the darkness, his attention attracted by a peculiar figure "advancing towards him." The soldier issued a challenge, which went unheeded, and the figure came up beside him and delivered several slaps to his face. A guard shot at him, with no visible effect; some sources claim that the soldier may have fired blanks at him, others that he missed or fired warning shots. The strange figure then disappeared into the surrounding darkness with astonishing bounds."

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                      WooHoood! Congrats MoB, it looks lovely!

I'm just a little concerned though - how are you going to get all of us into that guest room with all that stuff in there?
                      Heh. That's the current tenant's stuff. I have plans for it that are much neater
                      sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                        Heh. That's the current tenant's stuff. I have plans for it that are much neater
                        That's a relief

Comment

that looks like a great place MoB! Needs some window treatments and get rid of a lot of that junk! That tenant was something of a packrat, weren't they? Love the laundry, and it looks like a decent-sized kitchen. You'll have it homey in no time.

Oh, I brought an Easter basket - no chocolate, but there IS a goody inside...
                          sigpic

Comment

*grabs yummy Easter basket and runz away*

Comment

*smokes some broccoli*

If you're interested, here is another article about Primeval:New World, which mentions Martin...

http://www.impactonline.co/features/...t-an-evolution
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post
                                *smokes some broccoli*

If you're interested, here is another article about Primeval:New World, which mentions Martin...

http://www.impactonline.co/features/...t-an-evolution
                                Ah yes, saw that one earlier but thanks for posting (I forgot to )

I just got a twitter reply from Gillian Horvath:

"GillianHorvath:
                                We will indeed! “@Jumble555: @GillianHorvath UK Primeval didn't title their eps - hope you will be?”

... which is good news

Comment

Working...
                                X