• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
    YAY!!! 69,000!

Well done, Jumble
    Thanks

I found out today that I DID get the job. I transfer/get released on the 13th May. I'm excited and nervous!
    YAAAAAAY!!!!! Well done you *bounces*

So, flat-hunting where now?

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post

YAAAAAAY!!!!! Well done you *bounces*

So, flat-hunting where now?
      Derby. I've already been keeping an eye on it anyway, so I've made a head start.
      sigpic
      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Derby. I've already been keeping an eye on it anyway, so I've made a head start.
        Ah yes! How far is that from where we stayed last year? Yes, I know, my geography is rubbish

I know where the UK is, and I know where Canada is - what else do I need to know?

Comment

Well I couldn't let him down, now could I?

And I really should thank him for being so gorgeous awesome that I never once got fed up with posting so many pics
          Nope! And he does look lovely! And he poses in many different ways!

Sadly a stick wood now be considered to be a dangerous thing for kids to play with but my little ones have learned to amuse themselves with simple things - curiosity is always encouraged around here and it's amazing how many ways you can fold a piece of paper
          Well a stick is dangerous for dogs too. It was actually in the last "labrador post"(a magazine I get) that sticks are dangerous blah blah blah. I like to ignore the rules...

and you can only fold a piece of paper double seven times!

It's risen a staggering amount - from 18.81 to 19.04
          Wow! WTG Jumble!

YAY YAY Wendy now that it's sure you got the job! Woohoo!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
            He does

Well a stick is dangerous for dogs too. It was actually in the last "labrador post"(a magazine I get) that sticks are dangerous blah blah blah. I like to ignore the rules...
            If I followed all the politically correct 'rules' my kids wood be locked in an empty room with padded walls If they're not allowed to hurt themselves a little how the heck are they supposed to recognise danger when they see it?

and you can only fold a piece of paper double seven times!
            Ah, but there are many other ways to fold it, doesn't have to be doubled Imagination is a wonderful thing, also to be encouraged

[Wow! WTG Jumble!
            But..... that's a tiny increase considering how many posts per day I've been making this week I don't know how they figure it out, but it's not very accurate

Comment

Ah yes! How far is that from where we stayed last year? Yes, I know, my geography is rubbish

I know where the UK is, and I know where Canada is - what else do I need to know?
              Where I'm going to be living is actually south of where we stayed by about 30 miles-ish. Derbyshire is HUGE and the Peak District is.. well, we didn't even see close to a quarter of it.

Originally posted by starlover View Post

Yeah, they say all sorts of things all the time. The rules change quite a lot, too.

Wow! WTG Jumble!

YAY YAY Wendy now that it's sure you got the job! Woohoo!
              Thank you!!!!
              sigpic
              Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Where I'm going to be living is actually south of where we stayed by about 30 miles-ish. Derbyshire is HUGE and the Peak District is.. well, we didn't even see close to a quarter of it.
                Nice! You'll be able to explore a bit, and bring us a proper Bakewell Tart next time you're down this way Sooo.... does that make you nearer to me?

Told you my geography was rubbish

Comment

Nice! You'll be able to explore a bit, and bring us a proper Bakewell Tart next time you're down this way Sooo.... does that make you nearer to me?

Told you my geography was rubbish
                  I don't think it makes me significantly closer to you. But the place I'll be working at is literally on the doorstep of a rail station. As far as I'm concerned, that makes me nearer to everything! Especially friends.

Mmmm, yesss, I can bring Bakewell Tart's along with me to WooHooMeets.
                  sigpic
                  Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

I don't think it makes me significantly closer to you. But the place I'll be working at is literally on the doorstep of a rail station. As far as I'm concerned, that makes me nearer to everything! Especially friends.

Mmmm, yesss, I can bring Bakewell Tart's along with me to WooHooMeets.
                    That's good - on both counts

And you've got about five weeks to find somewhere to live and move in? Hope you find somewhere nice *crosses fingers*

Comment

That's good - on both counts

And you've got about five weeks to find somewhere to live and move in? Hope you find somewhere nice *crosses fingers*
                      Yep, pretty much. I'm surprised it's that long, I expected 3 weeks, but apparently there's been a debate between the two about when to let them have me. They agreed on the 13th May. LOL.

Thank you. Me, too, which is a good reason to be pleased it's more than 3 weeks.
                      sigpic
                      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Thanks again ladies!

And WooHood! Congrats Wendy
                        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Woohoo! We did it, 69,000 posts!!!

WTG Woohoos and WTG Jumble with that seriously impressive Martinspamming!

*happy dances for Wendy*
                          *squishy huggles Oma*
                          And lovely to hear good news about Nad's dad

*flops down exhausted* I finally made it to the end of the week and this horribly busy and stressful work period, and now I get a whole week and a day off! I think I'm just going to sleep for about 90% of that time
                          sigpic
                          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*huggles Josiane* I know just how you feel, I have every intention of sleeping through a large proportion of the next ten days

Watching Once Upon a Time - very strange And how odd to see Bra'tac playing Geppetto the toymaker And Robert Carlisle just turned up too

Comment

*huggles Josiane* I know just how you feel, I have every intention of sleeping through a large proportion of the next ten days
                              *huggles back* Thank goodness for time off! Best restorative ever. We'll both be back to our happy bouncy un-tired and un-stressed selves soon

Watching Once Upon a Time - very strange And how odd to see Bra'tac playing Geppetto the toymaker And Robert Carlisle just turned up too
                              I saw that on Sunday - thought it was a promising start, will tune in for the next few episodes at least to see if it grabs me. I had to smile at seeing Bra'tac
                              sigpic
                              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                                *huggles back* Thank goodness for time off! Best restorative ever. We'll both be back to our happy bouncy un-tired and un-stressed selves soon
                                Yes indeed

I saw that on Sunday - thought it was a promising start, will tune in for the next few episodes at least to see if it grabs me. I had to smile at seeing Bra'tac
                                Just happened to catch it whilst flicking through channels, not sure if I'll bother. Bra'tac looks odd without his tattoo!

Comment

Working...
                                X