• Time
  • Show
Clear All

*finds self mysteriously kid & hubby free for a few moments*
    *blinks*
    *recovers from shock and races to visit my lovely Woohoo friends*

sigpic

Comment

Hey, look at that, I managed to drop in on a major post day! When's the party?

Edit: Scratch that, I see Jumble already celebrated on the way to the post
      sigpic

Comment

Me wants that one!!!!!!!!
        sigpic

Comment

Extra special huggles for Nad, Dad and the rest of the family. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.
          sigpic

Comment

Woohoo on the big 69,000!

Told ya you would make the 69,000 Jumble!

*waves at Oma*

Have a good weekend Jakie!

Tjinta just had a playdate with her favorite friend dog from our doggyschool! They played for over an hour They had fun though with a stick and a ball!
            sigpic

Comment

*waves to Oma* Late to the party as usual It's still good to see you *hugs*

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                Woohoo on the big 69,000!

Told ya you would make the 69,000 Jumble!
                Thanks for the faith

*waves at Oma*

Have a good weekend Jakie!

Tjinta just had a playdate with her favorite friend dog from our doggyschool! They played for over an hour They had fun though with a stick and a ball!
                Aw, how cute! I know a few kids that could take lessons from those dogs

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                  Thanks for the faith
                  I always have faith in you when it comes to Martin!

Aw, how cute! I know a few kids that could take lessons from those dogs
                  Oh yeah...I was thinking the same. When was the last time you could make kids happy with a stick and a ball and playing outside
                  And the bosses also had a good time chatting and gossiping about the other dogs(and owners)
                  sigpic

Comment

Yay for 69'000

Seriously impressive posting Jumble - How's your daily post count looking now??

Just popping in with a piccie of Ellie's new shoes - Kinda Hippy so totally on topic

sigpic
                    Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
                      Extra special huggles for Nad, Dad and the rest of the family. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.
                      Hey! And thank you!

Well the good vibes seemed to have done something right.
                      When we came in we found dad walking and talking and not phoning people with the banana. He's not there yet but considering the way he was when we left him yesterday... It's a huge step foreward.

Love those shoes Mr!
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                        Hey! And thank you!

When we came in we found dad walking and talking and not phoning people with the banana. He's not there yet but considering the way he was when we left him yesterday... It's a huge step foreward.

Love those shoes Mr!
                        Glad your father is doing so well Nad!
                        sigpic

Comment

Cute shoes MR!

Hey! And thank you!

Love those shoes Mr!
                          Yay! Good to hear he's making progress!
                          sigpic

Comment

YAY!!! 69,000!

Well done, Jumble

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                            Yep. That's my fear. They can postpone it to a certain point. Our teachers' syndicate states that they can't be in school after June 15, and they're pretty adamant for it to stay that way even with they strike going on. The semester usually end around the end of May, so they have a few weeks they can get there, but that's not enough. I will have missed 6 weeks of classes by April 18th. My friend said they maybe could do evening classes or something like that, but that's IF we go back in the next few weeks. (And I'd HATE evening classes because that would mean I'd have to stop dancing - so DO NOT want to even think about that possibility!) Honestly, I'm extremely worried. Losing a semester is complicated, not just for students, but for the schools and governments and everyone involved in the education system.

*sighs*
                            Oh no! *hugs*

Originally posted by SnowWhite View Post
                            Hello you all, a nice link in the Artwork for All Thread led me here I haven't been here before, but The S/J thread has really made me like the S.H.I.P. So I've thought I'd stop by.
                            Awsome picspam, Jumble! XD
                            Welcome to the thread!

Originally posted by llp View Post
                            Morning Jumble. Looks like you are almost there. Won't be long now. I'm only going to post this one so you can be the one to hit the 69,000 mark. Then you can send yourself a post! Besides, ever since they pulled out those stitches, my hand has been hurting! OUCH! Also for some reason he put on a tight bandage saying it will help lesson the swelling. Not so sure about that, but......
                            *hugs* I'm sorry you're in a lot of pain.

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                            And I just heard (TV) "Martin's here, and he smells gorgeous!"

He does too

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
                            *finds self mysteriously kid & hubby free for a few moments*
                            *blinks*
                            *recovers from shock and races to visit my lovely Woohoo friends*
                            Oma! *hugs*

I found out today that I DID get the job. I transfer/get released on the 13th May. I'm excited and nervous!
                            sigpic
                            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                              I always have faith in you when it comes to Martin!
                              Well I couldn't let him down, now could I?

And I really should thank him for being so gorgeous awesome that I never once got fed up with posting so many pics

Oh yeah...I was thinking the same. When was the last time you could make kids happy with a stick and a ball and playing outside
                              And the bosses also had a good time chatting and gossiping about the other dogs(and owners)
                              Sadly a stick wood now be considered to be a dangerous thing for kids to play with but my little ones have learned to amuse themselves with simple things - curiosity is always encouraged around here and it's amazing how many ways you can fold a piece of paper

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
                              Yay for 69'000

Seriously impressive posting Jumble - How's your daily post count looking now??
                              It's risen a staggering amount - from 18.81 to 19.04

Just popping in with a piccie of Ellie's new shoes - Kinda Hippy so totally on topic

http://i1123.photobucket.com/albums/...CCC76-orig.jpg
                              LOVE them

Hey! And thank you!

Love those shoes Mr!
                              Aw, that's good to hear *sends more huggles and healing vibes*

Comment

Hey! And thank you!

Love those shoes Mr!
                                *huggles*

I'm pleased he's doing well, and improving. *sending lots of good vibes and love*
                                sigpic
                                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Working...
                                X