Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    *hugs WooHoos*

Again, thanks for all the hugs and good vibes!
    *sends more* How's he doing?

Love the artwork Jumble and Nola
    Thanks

And NOTHING happens under the Hippy Bus.
    Nothing.
    Yeah, right! Home of the Ickybah Queen, and nothing happens?

Proof positive! That's the most ickybah thing there is, and you're the only one that ever posts it

*waves to Jann*

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
      *huggles Nad for her dad* I hope it ends up not being so bad and he can go home quickly again!
      Thanks Jann

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
      *sends more* How's he doing?
      A little better than yesterday. He can somewhat talk again and he seems to be able to understand questions now. They're running tests on him now and we can go see him this afternoon. We're hoping he won't be back to the way he was after the last time because he had come a nice way with all the therapy he's been having.
      So yeah. A little improvement

Thanks

Yeah, right! Home of the Ickybah Queen, and nothing happens?
      Nope. It's the safe zone. Nothing Icky there.
      And it's Ickybah Police.

Proof positive! That's the most ickybah thing there is, and you're the only one that ever posts it
      It's a flying pig!
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Thanks Jann

A little better than yesterday. He can somewhat talk again and he seems to be able to understand questions now. They're running tests on him now and we can go see him this afternoon. We're hoping he won't be back to the way he was after the last time because he had come a nice way with all the therapy he's been having.
        That's good *crosses fingers for continued improvement*

*sends a special hug for Mom, who must be worried sick*

And it's Ickybah Police.
        Yeah yeah, covering up as usual

It's a flying pig!
        It's a very rude flying pig

*squishy huggles Nad*

Comment

And thanks from Mom!
          She is worried sick. Been up for most of the night as well. We're still able to laugh though.
          And as odd as i might sound, the situation has a heart warming aspect too, with all the neighbours showing up with well wishes and all the hugs from you guys. Especially the hugs

Yeah yeah, covering up as usual

It's a very rude flying pig

*squishy huggles Nad*
          Not a cover up. So what if... if... under the bus is where I keep the Special broccoli. And my J-Yo pic stash. And Joe the Green Bunny.
          No. It's *in* the bus where the Icky happens

And I think you first posted that rude flying pig!

*hugs back*
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

And thanks from Mom!
            She is worried sick. Been up for most of the night as well. We're still able to laugh though.
            And as odd as i might sound, the situation has a heart warming aspect too, with all the neighbours showing up with well wishes and all the hugs from you guys. Especially the hugs
            Aw, that's nice - and it shows what lovely people you are too, because people don't rally round unless they care What you give is what you get returned

Not a cover up. So what if... if... under the bus is where I keep the Special broccoli. And my J-Yo pic stash. And Joe the Green Bunny.
            No. It's *in* the bus where the Icky happens
            We'll never know, because none of us is brave enough to venture under there

And I think you first posted that rude flying pig!

*hugs back*
            I may have innocently posted it, but I'm pretty sure it was you that saw the ickybah aspect

Comment

*waves to Jann*
              *waves back*

Good to hear your dad is doing a bit better Nad!
              sigpic

Comment

Aw, that's nice - and it shows what lovely people you are too, because people don't rally round unless they care What you give is what you get returned
                Well... that might have been due to the big fire truck hurrying into the street with sirens and flashy lights on with a motorcycle cop behind it.
                *nods*
                The ambulance might also have generated a nice buzz prior to that. So meh. Not lovely. We just know how to throw one heck of a block party

We'll never know, because none of us is brave enough to venture under there

I may have innocently posted it, but I'm pretty sure it was you that saw the ickybah aspect
                You guys have no idea what you're missing. I think rock and roll was invented down there.

And of course! Who doesn't see that?

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                *waves back*

Good to hear your dad is doing a bit better Nad!

sigpic

Comment

Well... that might have been due to the big fire truck hurrying into the street with sirens and flashy lights on with a motorcycle cop behind it.
                  *nods*
                  The ambulance might also have generated a nice buzz prior to that. So meh. Not lovely. We just know how to throw one heck of a block party

I'm kinda wondering what the firetruck was needed for - did you send Dad up to sit on the roof, just to get the party started?

You guys have no idea what you're missing. I think rock and roll was invented down there.
                  Like we'd trust you on that - I've convinced that all our missing WooHoos are being held captive under there by Joe the Green Bunny..... probably having been wrapped up and turned into crysalises (crysali?) until he's ready to cart them off to some Green Bunny planet where he'll keep them in his harem and force them to .... well, who knows what?

And of course! Who doesn't see that?
                  Since you pointed it out, of course we all do

Comment

I'm kinda wondering what the firetruck was needed for - did you send Dad up to sit on the roof, just to get the party started?
                    Yeah. We even gave him little flags to wave with.

Apparently, our house isn't build for gurneys. Paramedics couldn't get him downstairs so they wanted to get him out trough the window. The window woodn't come out so in the end the firefighters carried him out. It was strangely funny because dad's a little Asian man and the firefighters were huge buff guys.

Like we'd trust you on that - I've convinced that all our missing WooHoos are being held captive under there by Joe the Green Bunny..... probably having been wrapped up and turned into crysalises (crysali?) until he's ready to cart them off to some Green Bunny planet where he'll keep them in his harem and force them to .... well, who knows what?

Since you pointed it out, of course we all do

Well... I hope they know that it's best to use seduction. I bet it works for green bunnies too.
                    *nods*

And someone has to point out all the wrong in this world!

sigpic

Comment

Yeah. We even gave him little flags to wave with.

Apparently, our house isn't build for gurneys. Paramedics couldn't get him downstairs so they wanted to get him out trough the window. The window woodn't come out so in the end the firefighters carried him out. It was strangely funny because dad's a little Asian man and the firefighters were huge buff guys.
                      I know I shouldn't, but I did Firefighters are obviously more practised at carrying people away

Well... I hope they know that it's best to use seduction. I bet it works for green bunnies too.
                      *nods*

And someone has to point out all the wrong in this world!
                      I bet it does - seduction works for most species

And......

Comment

Thanks Jann

And it's Ickybah Police.

It's a flying pig!

Ditto.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

*special hugs for Nad, her dad, her mum and family*
                          sigpic
                          Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*huggles Woohoos*

*drops of one old arty *

I tried to make new MW art today...but it ended up being Castle art

sigpic

Comment

Hunting through PB for some shippy art that I can post... angsty shippy art works too right??

Now off to the shops because apparently third time is not a charm when you wash your MP3 player!!

sigpic
                              Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Yep, it works just fine

Now off to the shops because apparently third time is not a charm when you wash your MP3 player!!

Ooops!

Comment

Working...
                                X