Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    No, that was Orlin I think it begins with N
    Ahhh, Narim! I think I liked Orlin best of all, even if I couldn't remember his name

Always had a soft spot for you gingers, teehee *runz*

And we're not now?
    Possibly in a more...sedate way? At least, there's no poo discussions...

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
    I just got a phone call from my team leader saying she was just in a scheduling meeting and she's been told the petrol station I interviewed for want me and she needs to find a replacement. Now, I haven't been told anything, but HR have been told they want me so it's definitely a BIG sign I got the job, right?!
    *whispers* Sounds like a good sign

Everything crossed for you hun!!

Originally posted by josiane View Post
    *is very very tired and stressed*
    *happy dances for Wendy*
    ... *tiredly*
    *squishy squishy huggles*

Comment

Hi to all.

Just doing a John Druit, popping in and out
      sigpic Martin Rocks!!

Comment

Gosh, that came round so fast I missed it

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
        Ahhh, Narim! I think I liked Orlin best of all, even if I couldn't remember his name

Always had a soft spot for you gingers, teehee *runz*
        You're just jealous!

Possibly in a more...sedate way? At least, there's no poo discussions...
        I'm pretty sure that only happened once

Must say though, we've had very few tool discussions lately - are we losing our edge?

Originally posted by clairec007 View Post
        Hi to all.

Just doing a John Druit, popping in and out
        Zort me with you!!!! Please, anywhere has got to be more fun than here right now It's weeks like this that make me think seriously about changing my job........ but weeks like next week will make me think not

Comment

Right, kids are asleep - time to continue the postcount challenge.........

Comment

Some of his facial expressions do make me laugh

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                []http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg122/jumble65/69%20new%20banners/29469.jpg[/IMG]

Gosh, that came round so fast I missed it
                Congrats !

Must say though, we've had very few tool discussions lately - are we losing our edge?
                This is true, I suggest an immediate tool and/or hand discussion. Stat!

I'm watching too much ER...

EDIT: Look at that rufflable hair. Nom...

Comment

Hands!

Comment

Next one just happened be a toolpic

And another one!

*runz*

Comment

More hands...

Comment

Comment

Yellow slicker........

Comment

Alright hate to do this when we have a Party going on but I'm asking for hugs and some good vibes again.

My dad fell ill and had to be rushed off to the hospital again today. It was pretty stressful this time around and I won't bore you with the details but it involved an ambulance, firefighters and policemen
                            Don't know what's going on yet and so far they're keeping him for observation because of the brain damage he still has but some WooHoo love wood really be welcome now.

BUT. Please do keep that party going! This thread is quite helpful in the Happy Department
                            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                                Alright hate to do this when we have a Party going on but I'm asking for hugs and some good vibes again.

My dad fell ill and had to be rushed off to the hospital again today. It was pretty stressful this time around and I won't bore you with the details but it involved an ambulance, firefighters and policemen
                                Don't know what's going on yet and so far they're keeping him for observation because of the brain damage he still has but some WooHoo love wood really be welcome now.

BUT. Please do keep that party going! This thread is quite helpful in the Happy Department
                                Aw, so sorry to hear that Nad Keep us posted on how he's doing *sends oodles of love, huggles and get well vibes*

Comment

Working...
                                X