Comment

A little help from my friends!
        sigpic

Comment

I want some yummy too!

Okay, your turn!
          sigpic

Comment

And that was my contribution for today. Eleven in total this evening, not bad. Very tired hands today and some pain...and I didn't wack them this time. I am trying to type with both hands and it is very hard on my right hand! Maybe I shouldn't be doing this yet!

Going to make some dinner (one handed so limited food supply) and watch TV. Have a few tortillas and a can of refried beans. Bought some cooked chicken....so dinner will be simple but tasty. And, a new Castle is on tonight! And I think a new Bones as well! Good TV night!

((hugs)) for everyone - without the use of my hands!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
              With regard to the DVDs, I love the bloopers but I think what I am most looking forward to are the commentaries since we had so few for season 3. However, I am a bit concerned about the lack of discussion from TPTB about extras. I hope it doesn't mean that we aren't getting much in the way of extras. Seems to me that in the past we heard about the extra stuff well in advance of the DVD release. The silence this time has me a bit concerned.
              I don't think it means that - they obviously had it in mind that S4 could be the last one so I'm confident they'll have given us as many special features as they could, and maybe they've kept it under tighter wraps to prevent it going on youtube before the dvds are released. That's my take anyway

I'm not that keen on bloopers, prefer the proper bts stuff

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
              Since nobody has done it in the last 20 or so pages...

*runz through thread nekkid*

And that's about all I have right now. Sorry. I will try and join in with the S.H.I.P celebration if I can. Life is just... mad... at the moment.
              *huggles Cags for mad life*

Originally posted by llp View Post
              http://i981.photobucket.com/albums/ae294/llperkiss/Martin%20Wood/Martin29-2.jpg

I just love that hat!
              Me to! I've coveted that hat since the moment I first saw it - to have that wood make my Martin collection perfectly complete I can dream

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*

*hugs Cags*

Way to go on the spam Laurie!

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                Oh my! Our special ship! How I loved that one, and how it was the theme of my LJ for ages...I even made a 20in20 for it!
                Yeah. It's so right!
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

I'm SO behind. But, I looked at every picture and read every word! HAPPY SHIP BIRTHDAY!

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                  Indeed. Makes you realise how transient lots of people are on the internet. Which makes it even more impressive that enough of us are still around after four years to celebrate!
                  Wow! It just makes me go WOW! If it's lasting for four years, I think it will just go on and on.

Originally posted by maneth View Post
                  Happy Broccoliday! For the AfA challenge...
                  Broccoliday is the best new word ever!

Originally posted by starlover View Post

Must share a happy moment; Tjinta and I graduated for our B exam as best of the group/class! Woohoo! Only bad thing was that there weren't enough people who wanted to go to the C class and thus we can't continue there! I have to find another doggy school to continue with our practice! Tomorrow I'll start calling one; hopefully I can do a "retriever course" there!
                  Picture of us today:
                  That is a beautiful photo! Well done and congratulations!

Originally posted by Sarai View Post

Made one myself, been looking to use one of those textures for ages so yay!
                  That's gorgeous!

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                  And all those names that we don't see anymore, haven't seen for years

Do you feel old?
                  Yes!

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                  *hugs all around*

*waves to Bev*

Yeah we seem to be hard core! I'm not sure if I'd be around if not for WooHoodStock. The only other place I'm sort of active in is in certain areas of the Sanctuary part of GW. I'm a lurker most of the time.
                  I don't think I'd be around if it weren't for here and you guys. I lurk if I venture away from here, but that doesn't happen too often...

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                  Since I am not a picture poster, my contribution to getting the post #s up:

What are you most looking forward to on the Sanctuary season 4 DVDs?
                  Lots of behind the scenes and commentaries. Things we haven't seen yet!

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                  Since nobody has done it in the last 20 or so pages...

*runz through thread nekkid*

And that's about all I have right now. Sorry. I will try and join in with the S.H.I.P celebration if I can. Life is just... mad... at the moment.
                  *hugs for the mad life*
                  sigpic
                  Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

I got a whole bunch of deletions in here this morning.

The photo size limits are:

NO MORE THAN 700 PIXELS WIDE
                    NO MORE THAN 100K IN FILE SIZE

along with no hotlinking and no quoting of images.

the ones I deleted were significantly wider than 700 pixels.

You guys should all know how to check photo size. Right click on it and check 'properties' or 'check image info' (depending on which browser you're using).

Very simple. And most of you do fine, but I've had about a dozen oversized pics to delete in the past few days, so please pay more attention.

thanks
                    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                      I'm SO behind. But, I looked at every picture and read every word! HAPPY SHIP BIRTHDAY!

Wow! It just makes me go WOW! If it's lasting for four years, I think it will just go on and on.
                      I hope so

Broccoliday is the best new word ever!
                      It is

I don't think I'd be around if it weren't for here and you guys. I lurk if I venture away from here, but that doesn't happen too often...
                      A lot of us woodn't - thank heavens for WooHoodStock.... and Martin

Lots of behind the scenes and commentaries. Things we haven't seen yet!
                      I hope not to see anything until I get the dvds

Comment

Double-checking as I post.........

Comment

Remember these?

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X