Comment

Comment

Who was it that doctored that pic?

Comment

Comment

Comment

*hugs all around*

*waves to Bev*

Yeah we seem to be hard core! I'm not sure if I'd be around if not for WooHoodStock. The only other place I'm sort of active in is in certain areas of the Sanctuary part of GW. I'm a lurker most of the time.
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                        You'd think so woodn't you? But I just bet I'll miss it
                        Probably not! I'm atleast counting on you being "the one"!

Yeah, and most don't even come back for Ship Day anymore, just to let us know they're still alive It is sad
                        I know, but lately I'm not coming back for Shipday either. Just some things about the "current shippers" that is not feeling right you know!

Still, there's not much chance of the WooHoos losing touch - most of us have each other's phone numbers and addresses
                        Muahaha...I can disappear...I'm still anonymous enough in that aspect

You don't even have time to artwork lately - I miss that

*huggles*
                        but I made this sig last week....that must count for something right? Other than that life is being crazy, but I hope to get a bit more inspiration and time soonish! My series are being canceled and I need new pics on a regular basis to keep my artwork mojo alive

*huggles back*

*starts looking at the two pages of Martin pics!* *drools*
                        sigpic

Comment

I think we're just out of touch with the fresh Shippers. They still have fun over there it's just not what we grew up with and we're too set in our GW ways to accept this New Age of Shipology.
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                            Probably not! I'm atleast counting on you being "the one"!
                            Thanks, I'll try to live up to your expectations

I know, but lately I'm not coming back for Shipday either. Just some things about the "current shippers" that is not feeling right you know!
                            I know

Muahaha...I can disappear...I'm still anonymous enough in that aspect
                            I'm sure we must know someone who has your address

but I made this sig last week....that must count for something right? Other than that life is being crazy, but I hope to get a bit more inspiration and time soonish! My series are being canceled and I need new pics on a regular basis to keep my artwork mojo alive

*huggles back*

*starts looking at the two pages of Martin pics!* *drools*
                            Maybe some new pics of Martin will do the trick? I'll get to some newer ones soon

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                            I think we're just out of touch with the fresh Shippers. They still have fun over there it's just not what we grew up with and we're too set in our GW ways to accept this New Age of Shipology.
                            When you're new, it's fun, but once it gets to the point where the same discussions get chewed over and over it gets really boring. Plus the fact that there's nothing actually new to talk about - you either stagnate or move on

Comment

You do.

When you're new, it's fun, but once it gets to the point where the same discussions get chewed over and over it gets really boring. Plus the fact that there's nothing actually new to talk about - you either stagnate or move on
                              Oh... for a while I quite enjoyed running in to say ''Jolinar!'' and run out
                              ...'Cause it was. Jolinar. *nods*

sigpic

Comment

Thanks, I'll try to live up to your expectations
                                Good girl.

Not that I know..or you must contact B or...oh wait...Wendy She's been AT my place!

Maybe some new pics of Martin will do the trick? I'll get to some newer ones soon
                                Perhaps that will help! but then I need HQ pics! I'm getting more difficult

Indeed, what is there still to talk about? Nothing new! No SG and all you know. The only "new" thing I read this year was a comment on a question from JM what was written in the 3rd movie script about S/J...but there is not much to say about that!

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                                You do.
                                You know my address? How?

Oh... for a while I quite enjoyed running in to say ''Jolinar!'' and run out
                                ...'Cause it was. Jolinar. *nods*
                                Sam... I liked running in there for a while just for the Grace scene... That kiss was awesome for me for quite a while!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X