The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good (early) evening WooHoos

So many Martin pic to look through and S.H.I.P art and *oh my* pictures with such pretty blue eyes.... wow

I would love to know what it is about being at work that when I leave I wonder if it's too early for a drink!!
    sigpic
    Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
      I know, it's quite sad really

And yes, tbh . I think it's more I can't believe it's been 4 and a half, nearly 5 years since we both joined !
      I wonder how many of us wood still be here if it wasn't for this thread? Not me, that's for sure

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
      Good (early) evening WooHoos

So many Martin pic to look through and S.H.I.P art and *oh my* pictures with such pretty blue eyes.... wow

I would love to know what it is about being at work that when I leave I wonder if it's too early for a drink!!
      It's never too early for a drink

I'm trying to be good, but after the day I've had

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
        I wonder how many of us wood still be here if it wasn't for this thread? Not me, that's for sure
        Me neither

*hugs*

Comment

*Double squishy hugs*

No one saw me do that right??
          sigpic
          Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
            Me neither

*hugs*
            Thanks *hugs back*

Just very tired from the week-end and dealing with all the extra kids for the holidays - the older ones are hard work. I'd rather have six under four than three over Seems to me that a lot of children these days don't know how to amuse themselves or just 'play' with other kids. My little ones are much better at it and consequently don't crave my attention for eight hours solid

I'll have six tomorrow, two under and four over - heaven help me

Comment

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
              *Double squishy hugs*

No one saw me do that right??
              I did! I did! *squishy huggles back*

Comment

True. I wonder, should we start taking bets on who will get the 69000th post?

What's the betting that it'll be some randon person that rarely or never posts here?
                I think it will be you, you have the most chance on it...seeing as how much you post

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                Oh my the good ol' days...when I was the Queen of Gutter...times have certainly changed!

And Sarai wasn't it fun to be my First Prime? It had some charm!

And all those names that we don't see anymore, haven't seen for years

Do you feel old?
                Yeah quite sad...I'm curious how some of them are! I really wonder about that...certainly the ones that were quite active in the past!

Me neither...this is the only thread(and the AFA thread once in a while) that I visit!

*huggles Woohoos*
                sigpic

Comment

Evening all

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                  Wow. Trip down memory lane indeed. Look! There's my very first post!

How times have changed And yet for all the people we never see any more, look at how many of us have stuck it out... largely because of this place
                  sigpic
                  Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                    I think it will be you, you have the most chance on it...seeing as how much you post
                    You'd think so woodn't you? But I just bet I'll miss it

Oh my the good ol' days...when I was the Queen of Gutter...times have certainly changed!

And Sarai wasn't it fun to be my First Prime? It had some charm!

Yeah quite sad...I'm curious how some of them are! I really wonder about that...certainly the ones that were quite active in the past!
                    Yeah, and most don't even come back for Ship Day anymore, just to let us know they're still alive It is sad

Still, there's not much chance of the WooHoos losing touch - most of us have each other's phone numbers and addresses

Me neither...this is the only thread(and the AFA thread once in a while) that I visit!

*huggles Woohoos*
                    You don't even have time to artwork lately - I miss that

*huggles*

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                      Evening all

Wow. Trip down memory lane indeed. Look! There's my very first post!

How times have changed And yet for all the people we never see any more, look at how many of us have stuck it out... largely because of this place
                      Yep, that Martin is totally to blame for all the time we spend glued to our pcs

Comment

Happy 4th Anniversary everyone.
                        sigpic

Comment

Thanks Bev! Nice to see you *hugs*

Comment

Thanks Bev! Nice to see you *hugs*
                            *hugs back* Can you actually see me through the fug of all that broccoli smoke?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post
                              *hugs back* Can you actually see me through the fug of all that broccoli smoke?
                              Of course! We're used to it, we've developed x-ray vision

Comment

Time for more Martinspam....

Comment

Working...
                                X