Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    Darling. I've heard you sing.
    Ah, but you haven't seen me do a nekkid shimmy - go for the lesser of the evils and let me do the singing

A mouse lived in a windmill.........

Well we'd have 999 posts to make up for it?
    True. I wonder, should we start taking bets on who will get the 69000th post?

What's the betting that it'll be some randon person that rarely or never posts here?

An audience is an audience.
    True, and I guess you should just be grateful for it no matter how small

Could have been brighter.

And thanks.
    I do see a certain pattern in your choice of love...
    You did?

*reads*
    Hm. Thunking Tesla seems to make me a bit ...theatrical!
    I did think the 'Dahling' was a bit over the top

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
        Ah, but you haven't seen me do a nekkid shimmy - go for the lesser of the evils and let me do the singing

A mouse lived in a windmill.........
        Oh no. After the small print... you definitely get to do the nekkid shimmy

True. I wonder, should we start taking bets on who will get the 69000th post?

What's the betting that it'll be some randon person that rarely or never posts here?
        Oh I hope so.
        I think it'll be something random too. Something completely unrelated to this thread

EDIT: Where did I put the rest of that post?
        I have lost my ability to quote!

But yes a pattern and 'dahling'... Yes so did I
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Yeah...

Thanks for that Jumble...

Groovy art!
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Oh no. After the small print... you definitely get to do the nekkid shimmy
            Well if you insist........ but it could clear the thread for the rest of the week

Oh I hope so.
            I think it'll be something random too. Something completely unrelated to this thread

EDIT: Where did I put the rest of that post?
            I have lost my ability to quote!

But yes a pattern and 'dahling'... Yes so did I
            How do you lose half a quote? Only you Nad, only you

You're welcome

And you know who was in that don't you? That actor..... what's his name....... you know the one..... RDG? RGA? Something like that

Groovy art!
            Thank you

Comment

I wonder if Martin is ever down and comes here for a little pick-me-up? This thread wood certainly do it!

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Well if you insist........ but it could clear the thread for the rest of the week
                *blinks*
                ...Maybe we should just knit baby mittens for charity to celebrate.

How do you lose half a quote? Only you Nad, only you
                I... broccoli.

Maybe Amy stole it.

You're welcome

And you know who was in that don't you? That actor..... what's his name....... you know the one..... RDG? RGA? Something like that

Thank you
                But... you loved him. You luuuuuuved him.

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                I wonder if Martin is ever down and comes here for a little pick-me-up? This thread wood certainly do it!
                Heh. Some people do search for love in the oddest of places.

sigpic

Comment

Shippy Hippy Nostalgia!

When Shippers were at war, Jumble had a 65, Jann a 1990, josiane was a newbie, Nad drove a bus into the thread and you were there and you were there and you were...

EDIT: Wow. Jumble... You opted to call the S.H.I.P. ''The Flustered Corps''!
                  Last edited by DutchIndeed; 02 April 2012, 06:39 AM.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                    I can't imagine him ever being down, but he knows where to find us if he ever needs cheering up or if he needs an ego boost

*blinks*
                    ...Maybe we should just knit baby mittens for charity to celebrate.
                    Booooooring!

I... broccoli.

Maybe Amy stole it.

But... you loved him. You luuuuuuved him.

I had a bit of a crush on the character he played (ie Jack), not on RL!him. The very idea I mean, he's just an actor

Heh. Some people do search for love in the oddest of places.
                    And, surprisingly, often find it
                    Last edited by Jumble; 02 April 2012, 06:50 AM.

Comment

And Josi only just joined

And none of us heeded the rule about removing img tags, apparently

re: Edit: I haven't got that far yet............

Comment

Booooooring!
                        But what if we knitted... wait for it... fingers into the mittens?

I had a bit of a crush on the character he played (ie Jack), not on RL!him. The very idea I mean, he's just an actor

And, surprisingly, often find it
                        Fine. I'll give you that one...

And true that!

And Josi only just joined

And none of us heeded the rule about removing img tags, apparently

re: Edit: I haven't got that far yet............
                        I think we had no real IMG rule back then yet?

sigpic

Comment

But what if we knitted... wait for it... fingers into the mittens?

Fine. I'll give you that one...

And true that!
                          Thank you! I hope that puts the whole RDA thing to rest at long last

I think we had no real IMG rule back then yet?
                          I think the rule was there, but it wasn't strictly adhered to like it is now

Comment

Wow, that is one heck of a trip down memory lane!! The First Prime of Gutter...*shakes head* how young and naive I was

Comment

And all those names that we don't see anymore, haven't seen for years

Do you feel old?

Comment

And all those names that we don't see anymore, haven't seen for years

Do you feel old?
                                I know, it's quite sad really

And yes, tbh . I think it's more I can't believe it's been 4 and a half, nearly 5 years since we both joined !

Comment

Working...
                                X