The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Birthday MoB!!!

And *hugs* for the feeling bummed Time has an unfortunate habit of marching on even if life doesn't quite keep up with it sometimes But what Dee said!

Party!!! *boogies*

Loving the Martinspam, and oh my, the mempics! There's an awful lot of names there from years gone by
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
      Happy Birthday MoB!!!

And *hugs* for the feeling bummed Time has an unfortunate habit of marching on even if life doesn't quite keep up with it sometimes But what Dee said!

Party!!! *boogies*
      Love the artwork! Love how you managed to wiggle Martin in there amongst the ships

Loving the Martinspam, and oh my, the mempics! There's an awful lot of names there from years gone by
      Yeah, makes you wonder where everyone went Haven't seen most of those around for a couple of years

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
        Love the artwork! Love how you managed to wiggle Martin in there amongst the ships
        Tried to get a bit of everything in There's shippy, there's hippy, and there's Woohoo

Yeah, makes you wonder where everyone went Haven't seen most of those around for a couple of years
        Indeed. Makes you realise how transient lots of people are on the internet. Which makes it even more impressive that enough of us are still around after four years to celebrate!
        sigpic
        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Tried to get a bit of everything in There's shippy, there's hippy, and there's Woohoo
          Perfect!

Indeed. Makes you realise how transient lots of people are on the internet. Which makes it even more impressive that enough of us are still around after four years to celebrate!
          Indeed

Reminds me of when I booked my ticket for TSE, over a year before the event. Mentioned to a friend that I was going to meet Martin, who replied 'Gosh! That's a long way ahead - do you think he can hold your interest for that long?' Oh ye of little faith But then, she doesn't know Martin like we do

Comment

*nods*

Reminds me of when I booked my ticket for TSE, over a year before the event. Mentioned to a friend that I was going to meet Martin, who replied 'Gosh! That's a long way ahead - do you think he can hold your interest for that long?' Oh ye of little faith But then, she doesn't know Martin like we do
            *giggles*

*hands out broccoli*
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*lights up some broccoli and sings*

Comment

Happy Broccoliday! For the AfA challenge...

sigpic

Comment

Broccoliday - LOVE IT!!!

Thanks Mane

Comment

*lights up some broccoli and sings*

Still love this.

Originally posted by maneth View Post
                    Happy Broccoliday! For the AfA challenge...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...mivicemane.png
                    Now that sure takes me back!
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                      Still love this.
                      Me too! Takes me right back to the 60's - ah, memories

Now that sure takes me back!
                      I wasn't allowed to watch it, I was too young

Comment

sigpic
                        Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Oh, very nice MR

Comment

Oh, very nice MR
                            Thanks.. I always struggle with 'colour', luckily I found a texture to help me
                            sigpic
                            Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Me too! Takes me right back to the 60's - ah, memories

I wasn't allowed to watch it, I was too young

Yes. I can imagine.

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
                              http://i1123.photobucket.com/albums/l547/OCD_32/Artwork/MRhippyshippy.jpg
                              Groovy!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
                                Thanks.. I always struggle with 'colour', luckily I found a texture to help me
                                Textures are really useful for adding colour. I often use one of the brighter gradients with the angle skewed a little and put on screen or overlay

Comment

Working...
                                X