The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
    I get my ideas when I'm trying to fall asleep. I just can never translate them in quite the same way. I definitely don't get ideas with an open PS. The ideas look amazing in my head.
    Oh, everything looks amazing in my head I usually find looking at textures inspires me .... or pics of Martin

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
      I tend not to get ideas until I actually open PS, but I'll keep a notebook by my bed just in case inspiration strikes
      I know what you mean, most of my artwork ideas come from an image, or an episode I've watched. But for fanfic, most of my ideas come just as I'm falling asleep, like Wendy, or at some equally inopportune moment so I don't usually remember them which is why I really wanted to get this one down

Comment

Oh, everything looks amazing in my head I usually find looking at textures inspires me .... or pics of Martin
        I like looking at textures, but I get so 'oooh' about them that I like too many and then there's no way I'm making anything other than a messy square.
        sigpic
        Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

I never have a real clue what I'm doing while artworking.
          Maybe a general idea but that's about it.
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
            I know what you mean, most of my artwork ideas come from an image, or an episode I've watched. But for fanfic, most of my ideas come just as I'm falling asleep, like Wendy, or at some equally inopportune moment so I don't usually remember them which is why I really wanted to get this one down
            *is intrigued*

I like looking at textures, but I get so 'oooh' about them that I like too many and then there's no way I'm making anything other than a messy square.
            Oh, I usually load at least a dozen into PS, then try them all to see what works and what doesn't

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
            Yeah........that's why your artwork is so amazing, but your tuts........ not quite

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
              Sounds kinda like my artwork.... throw everything at the canvas and see what sticks I end up not caring what other people think about it, I (usually) like it

About an hour ago I had someone leave flowers on my doorstep, I thought maybe I knew who there were from but as time's gone on I'm getting a little creeped out in case it wasn't - have already checked my doors twice to make sure they are locked!
              sigpic
              Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
                Sounds kinda like my artwork.... throw everything at the canvas and see what sticks I end up not caring what other people think about it, I (usually) like it
                That's the way to do it We should do it for ourselves and not worry what others think, but most of us do

About an hour ago I had someone leave flowers on my doorstep, I thought maybe I knew who there were from but as time's gone on I'm getting a little creeped out in case it wasn't - have already checked my doors twice to make sure they are locked!
                You've just sent chills down my spine, I hate that sort of thing

Ask the person you thought they might be from - best to find out

Comment

You've just sent chills down my spine, I hate that sort of thing

Ask the person you thought they might be from - best to find out
                  I did, haven't had a reply yet. Would be happier if I knew for certain. ...... Love the flowers, can't remember the last time I got any. (That sounds girlier than I meant it to )
                  sigpic

Comment

I always think it looks good, but I doubt anyone else would.

Speaking of artwork - I love your L&O:CI sig!

That does sound a little worrying. I hope you find out who they were from and it's actually innocent and lovely.

That's the way to do it We should do it for ourselves and not worry what others think, but most of us do
                    Yeah! *raises hand*
                    sigpic
                    Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

I always think it looks good, but I doubt anyone else would.

Speaking of artwork - I love your L&O:CI sig!
                      Thank you, went a little mad on CI episodes recently, then saw that pic and just wanted to do something with it

That does sound a little worrying. I hope you find out who they were from and it's actually innocent and lovely.
                      Like I said if it's who I think I'll be happy, kinda the direction I want to take
                      Last edited by Madness reigns; 31 March 2012, 01:11 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Thank you, went a little mad on CI episodes recently, then saw that pic and just wanted to do something with it
                        I love the filmstrip look.

Like I said if it's who I think I'll be happy, kinda the direction I want to take
                        Oh, I hope it is this person then! Hee!
                        sigpic
                        Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

I did, haven't had a reply yet. Would be happier if I knew for certain. ...... Love the flowers, can't remember the last time I got any. (That sounds girlier than I meant it to )
                          I'm assuming there was no card? When you say someone 'left them' on your doorstep, do you mean literally, not properly delivered?

Comment

I love the filmstrip look.

Oh, I hope it is this person then! Hee!
                            The whole look of that sig is purely accidental, but that's how I do some of my best work!!

Oh and (Bouncy bouncy bounce) It was who I thought...... and he has had a thorough ticking off for scaring me
                            sigpic

Comment

YAY! Mr! Heee. Glad it was who you thought.
                              sigpic
                              Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

The whole look of that sig is purely accidental, but that's how I do some of my best work!!

Oh and (Bouncy bouncy bounce) It was who I thought...... and he has had a thorough ticking off for scaring me
                                *sighs with relief* I'm so glad it was who you wanted it to be, and that you told him off

I'm probably paranoid for seeing sinister where it doesn't exist, but I recently had a very bad experience that started off supposedly innocently

Comment

Working...
                                X