sigpic
    Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Thanks Wendy

You're not far off one yourself

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
        That could explain it
        I think it's my laptop *and* the broccoli.
        All ready for the Party!

Maybe some sort of powerful source in the universe just wanted to see Nekkid!Martin again

Can't say I blame them
        There must be a mod out there who loves your 69es.
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Thanks Wendy

You're not far off one yourself
          WOOOHOOOOD! It takes me a lot longer to get to mine. I need to be more chatty!
          sigpic
          Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
            Yes.
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
              Ohhh the possibilities Except sometimes there are too many possibilities and it makes it too hard to decide Whatever you decide to do, make sure that you are utterly self-indulgent and enjoy it
              No worries on that score, just started an ER re-watch...could be at this a while

How about you write down the outline for the fanfic, leave it to simmer whilst you PS some S.H.I.P. art, then go back and flesh it out..... meanwhile, of course, posting to let us know how it's going
              I woodn't get your hopes up, at this stage it's a fanfic for something else, not Sanctuary or Martin . I mean, there is an idea for the latter but I've yet to flesh it out into anything vaguely like a story

But the S.H.I.P. art, that I can do

Alright, alright, I'll stop nagging Blame Nad - she was the one that said we couldn't do it - red rags and bulls spring to mind

Comment

*runs around nekkid*

Boy oh boy you girls posted a lot today!(with a good Martin spam )
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                  I think it's my laptop *and* the broccoli.
                  All ready for the Party!
                  Good

There must be a mod out there who loves your 69es.
                  Hm

Nah, if a Mod had taken down some 10 posts, they wood have said why...... woodn't they?

Yep!

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                  No worries on that score, just started an ER re-watch...could be at this a while

I woodn't get your hopes up, at this stage it's a fanfic for something else, not Sanctuary or Martin . I mean, there is an idea for the latter but I've yet to flesh it out into anything vaguely like a story
                  Oh, I wasn't thinking it was another Martinfic, although now you mention it, it's been awhile since your last Awesome one

But the S.H.I.P. art, that I can do
                  Good to hear

PSing for me atm means finding somewhere to plug in my EHD (Jo's house is crazily short of power sockets ), because I have no pics, textures or brushes on this laptop Might have to wait until Monday for any new art from me

Comment

Hahaha, a resounding 'yep' then.

I can't PS either - my netbook won't load Photoshop. It just freezes and then it says the program won't respond. I haven't had much joy on that since January.
                    sigpic
                    Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Just popping in to do my small share at upping the post count. Gotta get that one per month post done before the end of the month.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Estrela View Post
                        Just popping in to do my small share at upping the post count. Gotta get that one per month post done before the end of the month.

You just got in! Hehe.
                        sigpic
                        Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Hahaha, a resounding 'yep' then.

I can't PS either - my netbook won't load Photoshop. It just freezes and then it says the program won't respond. I haven't had much joy on that since January.
                          Aw, that's a shame

Originally posted by Estrela View Post
                          I'd , but I know you're being serious!

Comment

Oh, I wasn't thinking it was another Martinfic, although now you mention it, it's been awhile since your last Awesome one
                            Better late than never

And on the PSing, just think of all the time you'll have before then to come up with ideas, just be sure to note them down

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                              Better late than never
                              True

And on the PSing, just think of all the time you'll have before then to come up with ideas, just be sure to note them down
                              I tend not to get ideas until I actually open PS, but I'll keep a notebook by my bed just in case inspiration strikes

Comment

I tend not to get ideas until I actually open PS, but I'll keep a notebook by my bed just in case inspiration strikes
                                I get my ideas when I'm trying to fall asleep. I just can never translate them in quite the same way. I definitely don't get ideas with an open PS. The ideas look amazing in my head.
                                sigpic
                                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Working...
                                X