X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    *huggles Laurie*

Well that's odd - my post count has gone back down to 29,263
    ((Waves)) back! See 3 more now! But about at my limit for now. Need to shower and wash my tired hand! See ya later!
    sigpic

Comment

Well maybe one more of the "look"!
      sigpic

Comment

Having almost finished my Primeval UK rewatch, I really can't wait to see how New World turns out I'm sure he they will make a brilliant job of it
        I watched it too. Still wasn't too thrilled, but has some great stories. It felt like the writers (or whoever makes the decisions for the show) have been reading George R. R. Martin too much. Just as you get attached to the characters... BAM!
        But I'm looking forward to New World and it'll be easier to get into it now that I now the whole story.

Bet it didn't mean what you thought
        No it didn't!!!!

See? Not only is Martin very special, he's also educational
        I always tell people that about my 'hobbies' *giggles*

Originally posted by llp View Post
        Howdy! Lovely picspan! I would add a picture of my hand, but it might scare people off! Wish I could do more, but a few at time is my max....and sometimes that even hurts too much!
        *huggles* Few is quite enough for you at this point! And we totally understand!
        sigpic
        Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

*huggles Laurie*

Maybe there's a special April's fools joke for the Woohoos. Inability to reach 69!

See you latter Laurie!

Lovely interview with Martin from 2003

*frustrated sigh*Martin and Damian participated in a workshop
          Last edited by Devilish Me; 31 March 2012, 10:45 AM.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
            I watched it too. Still wasn't too thrilled, but has some great stories. It felt like the writers (or whoever makes the decisions for the show) have been reading George R. R. Martin too much. Just as you get attached to the characters... BAM!
            Ah yes, they did kill off a couple of main characters, but I'm with Martin on that subject - kill a main character and you automatically put everyone else in jeopardy Otherwise we'd completely lose the suspense, thinking nothing bad will really happen

But I'm looking forward to New World and it'll be easier to get into it now that I now the whole story.
            I think it will definitely help to know the background, although I'm sure New World will contain enough explanation to cover it for total newbies.

No it didn't!!!!

I always tell people that about my 'hobbies' *giggles*
            Oh, I don't make excuses, Martin is special and I love him to bits - nuff said

Comment

Maybe there's a special April's fools joke for the Woohoos. Inability to reach 69!

Now I'll have to repost the banner with almostnekkid Martin in it - shame

Oooh, I hope he doesn't read that - he's quite emphatic that he didn't write Teenage Space Vampires Protested his innocence quite vehemently if I remember correctly

Comment

Alright, alright, I'll stop nagging Blame Nad - she was the one that said we couldn't do it - red rags and bulls spring to mind
                Oh no. No blaming Nad
                Blame Amy if you want to though.

Naughty Points for spamming.
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Ah yes, they did kill off a couple of main characters, but I'm with Martin on that subject - kill a main character and you automatically put everyone else in jeopardy Otherwise we'd completely lose the suspense, thinking nothing bad will really happen
                  I was at the point where I thought oh, well, he/she's gonna die. There really wasn't any suspence. I'm more surprised that Connor and Abby stayed alive, I was expecting them all to die.

I think it will definitely help to know the background, although I'm sure New World will contain enough explanation to cover it for total newbies.

Oh, I don't make excuses, Martin is special and I love him to bits - nuff said
                  True
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                    Oh no. No blaming Nad
                    Blame Amy if you want to though.
                    Poor Amy - she's never around to defend herself

Naughty Points for spamming.
                    Should I stop then?

I did check back to see if any had been removed for some reason, but couldn't really tell I'm sure I checked all the kbs on the pics......... I couldn't have missed enough to account for that many posts

Comment

Poor Amy - she's never around to defend herself
                      Her fault as well.

Should I stop then?

I did check back to see if any had been removed for some reason, but couldn't really tell I'm sure I checked all the kbs on the pics......... I couldn't have missed enough to account for that many posts
                      Not for me

Hm. I don't know but GW looks a bit odd to me? The blue linky letters anyway. Maybe a result of the improvements?
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Her fault as well.

Not for me

Hm. I don't know but GW looks a bit odd to me? The blue linky letters anyway. Maybe a result of the improvements?
                        Looks normal to me *shrugs*

Oh well, next post will be 'another' 69

Comment

Trying again.........

I was at the point where I thought oh, well, he/she's gonna die. There really wasn't any suspence. I'm more surprised that Connor and Abby stayed alive, I was expecting them all to die.
                          No, I was pretty sure Connor and Abby wood be ok, but I was worried about Danny for awhile. Glad to see him back, even if it was just for one ep

Comment

Congrats on the double 69, Jumble!
                            sigpic
                            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Dee I'm lovin' the MartinBits you posted

Looks normal to me *shrugs*

Oh well, next post will be 'another' 69
                              Really? It's like they're a little funky to me. The non linky bits look fine.
                              Guess it's the broccoli then.

WooHood for the nudity '69'es!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                                Congrats on the double 69, Jumble!
                                Thanks Just don't ever expect me to do it again - I don't know how I did it this time

Dee I'm lovin' the MartinBits you posted

Really? It's like they're a little funky to me. The non linky bits look fine.
                                Guess it's the broccoli then.
                                That could explain it

WooHood for the nudity '69'es!
                                Maybe some sort of powerful force in the universe just wanted to see Nekkid!Martin again

Can't say I blame them
                                Last edited by Jumble; 31 March 2012, 11:30 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X