The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Hugs for Wendy*
    for the eyes (sound sore!), the house and the lack of space.
    sigpic
    Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*

((((Wendy))))

*has no random RL things to share*
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
        *Hugs for Wendy*
        for the eyes (sound sore!), the house and the lack of space.
        *hugs back* Thank you

Things feel awkward, uncomfortable, etc. It's all polite right now but that'll change, so it's very off.

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
        *hugs WooHoos*

((((Wendy))))

*has no random RL things to share*
        *huggles*

No news is good news? Maybe?
        sigpic
        Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
          *hugs* I hope you feel better soon!

Just...

In some news(ish) - I've been referred to the hospital for my eye(s). The eye drops simply refused to work. My eyes hurt, and sting (especially when I was upset the other day) and I'm fed up of it now.

Also, I miss my house. I miss my space, and I miss my home. I'm feeling homesick.
          (((Wendy)))

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

So... any chance we can post over 900 times before the S.H.I.P. party? It wood be very suitable. *nods*
            ;

*hugs back* Thank you

Things feel awkward, uncomfortable, etc. It's all polite right now but that'll change, so it's very off.

*huggles*

No news is good news? Maybe?
            Meh. It's more mute and dulling than good but hey. It's not bad.

And blegh. Awkward situations really can throw you off your game.
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Law and Order - Criminal Intent (just done a 10 season watch, a bit of a current favourite)
              Ah, never watched them.

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
              The premise Of the books(and therefore the movies) is in a future North America an all-powerful Capitol keeps N America's 12 districts under its thumb by requiring them to offer up 2 tributes (children between 12-18) to fight in 'the hunger games' a televised fight to the death, in which there can only be one victor.
              Ok, thanks I've seen the trailers so had a bit of an idea

*hugs* I hope you feel better soon!

Just...
              Hey, I can't watch everything on the tv I need to sleep sometimes

In some news(ish) - I've been referred to the hospital for my eye(s). The eye drops simply refused to work. My eyes hurt, and sting (especially when I was upset the other day) and I'm fed up of it now.

Also, I miss my house. I miss my space, and I miss my home. I'm feeling homesick.
              Glad to hear you're getting it sorted out, it's been going on far too long *hugs* for the homesickness. Hope you find somewhere of your own soon - any news on the job front?

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
              So... any chance we can post over 900 times before the S.H.I.P. party? It wood be very suitable. *nods*
              ;
              Sure we can - that's only 128.57 posts per day

I could just post all the Martinpics in my PB - one per post wood easily cover it

Edit: My current average is 18.86 per day, so with a little help from the rest of you and a lot of help from Martin (picwise) I'm sure we could do it

Comment

*huggles Wendy*
                sigpic
                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

(((Wendy)))
                  sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                    Sure we can - that's only 128.57 posts per day

I could just post all the Martinpics in my PB - one per post wood easily cover it

Edit: My current average is 18.86 per day, so with a little help from the rest of you and a lot of help from Martin (picwise) I'm sure we could do it
                    Right!
                    *thinks*
                    ...right.

sigpic

Comment

Huggles (((Wendy))) I don't need a lot of space, but I want MINE. good luck on the eyes.

I can't post more than once or twice a day. Just not chatty enough. But, I have the bits!

Today's bits:

sigpic

Comment

*doing my part to help whittle down the needed 128 posts per day *

(((Wendy))) I hope things get sorted out quickly for you.

*backs out to lurkerdom*
                        Last edited by Estrela; 25 March 2012, 04:12 PM. Reason: Yay for 69 posts.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Estrela View Post
                          *doing my part to help whittle down the needed 128 posts per day *

(((Wendy))) I hope things get sorted out quickly for you.

*backs out to lurkerdom*
                          Yup.
                          Almost there... Almost.

WooHood for the '69!

sigpic

Comment

So much for making extra posts over the next week or so - my laptop has gone kaput again - black screen, again, same as last time So it'll probably be gone for 10-14 days - exactly the time when I need it for making SHIP art This little laptop I'm using is useless for artwork and not much cop for posting either

So nobody panic if I'm not around much - it's the laptop that's broken not me

Comment

*twirls in*

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                              Can y'all keep a secret!(aka make sure it doesn't get on Facebook for those who know me there...since it's still not out in the open! )...my brother and his GF told me today that they're expecting, so I'm gonna be an auntie around September/October! It's gonna be the first grandchild in the family!
                              Welcome to autiedom Jann! Congrats to your brother and his GF!

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                              I see the North American release of season 4 of Sanctuary is set for July 17th. I know what I will be spending my birthday money on now.
                              I saw that on FB. I can't wait to get my hands on S4 DVDs and see all the special features!

Oh I'm a bad WooHoo.... lost count of how long it's been since I last posted, here or anywhere on GW.

*Hugs to all that want them*

Oh and seeing as we appear to be having a spate of baby news, last night we welcomed my Nephew, James Oliver, into the world. So after a fair few weeks of hell it's nice to have something to smile at
                              Steph! *hugs you tightly* I was wondering where you had gotten to. *kicks your RL for suckiness* Hope life brightens up in coming months!
                              Congrats on the little one! Welcome to the world James!

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                              That one is just oh so true.

Originally posted by Estrela View Post
                              What is it with all of the new babies lately? I'm not complaining mind you. I found out about two more moms-to-be just yesterday. Both are coworkers and one of my nearest cube mates is already due in June.
                              I know! There are many babies around me too. Cousin and two friends expecting, then three co-workers of mine gave birth at the end on 2012.

Babies make me feel happy!

Oh, and I've just discovered Crackle varnish - it's added a whole new dimension to my nails Which are, again, ridiculously long
                              Roooh! Yay for nails! *girlish moment* I meant to try that, but haven't had the chance.

<3
                              I've been listening to that sad on repeat for the last few weeks. I love it so much. Love what they did with the lyrics vid - I hadn't seen that.

*squishy huggles Wendy*

*huggles Jumble for technology fail*

Have a fantastic day Woohoos! I'm enjoying a lazy morning watching X-Files. (I just started season 4 - so far so really good! ) Will get some work done this afternoon.

*twirls out*
                              sigpic
                              Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                              My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                              Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

*hugs Jackie*

Quick fly by posting, got a picture to show you

Spoiler:

Meet James *proud Auntie Stephy grin*

Not the best pic I know, but it was a capture off my Brother in Law's Facebook page
                                sigpic
                                Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Working...
                                X