The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    I haven't read the books, but I'll definitely go see the movie - thanks for the info
    Fair warning: It is violent. But not graphic. It does have a PG13 rating here in the US, not R, so I think you'll be okay. But definitely not a movie for little ones. You know the premise, yes?
    sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
      To be fair I don't have any wall clocks to deal with. I have one on the Sky box, one on the laptop and one on my phone. All of them automatically reset so I didn't need to worry about them, which is good because left to my own devices I've been known to go 3 or 4 days on the 'old' time
      Today I was glad I have 'normal' clocks, because we've had three power cuts in the last two hours and that means the digital ones go kaput

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
      Fair warning: It is violent. But not graphic. It does have a PG13 rating here in the US, not R, so I think you'll be okay. But definitely not a movie for little ones. You know the premise, yes?
      Er.... maybe I should check the synopsis first to see what kind of violence. It's not the type you know I hate is it?

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
        *huggles Woohoos*

*twirls around*

Can y'all keep a secret!(aka make sure it doesn't get on Facebook for those who know me there...since it's still not out in the open! )...my brother and his GF told me today that they're expecting, so I'm gonna be an auntie around September/October! It's gonna be the first grandchild in the family!
        Oh I'm a bad WooHoo.... lost count of how long it's been since I last posted, here or anywhere on GW.

*Hugs to all that want them*

Oh and seeing as we appear to be having a spate of baby news, last night we welcomed my Nephew, James Oliver, into the world. So after a fair few weeks of hell it's nice to have something to smile at
        Congrats!

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
        Ahhh sorry... I seem to forget things like this *head-desk*

28 stitches? Hope the PT goes well (as well as it can)!

Under a rock I think

Gz to Suz

Hows the marathon going?

Twelve?! Gosh that's a lot of support! Although yes, big family milestone
        There's nothing quite like a baby to make you go all gooey

*waves to you warmly*

I hear/read a lot about this place (in here)... Is it good then??

OOoo gz!

Bet you can't wait to get your hands on it! I'm looking forwards to seeing what extras /deleted scenes are included. Hopefully UK won't be too far behind releasing S4... and announcing S5

Gz

You and me both
        I am looking forward to the DVDs. I am hoping we get commentaries for all the episodes since they were back to 13. I haven't really heard any news about extras.

Originally posted by llp View Post
        Didn't say how many stitches I ve gotten - don't have the slightest idea...if I think about it I'll ask. Do have a ton of hardware in my fingers though! Surgery took an extra 2 1/2 hours but not sure why? Very hard to type! Just came by to say "HI"

Hi!

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
          Congrats!

I am looking forward to the DVDs. I am hoping we get commentaries for all the episodes since they were back to 13. I haven't really heard any news about extras.
          Oh, me tooooo!!!

And............

Now I feel better

Comment

Oh, I can so relate to that one Jumble.
            sigpic
            Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Oh, I can so relate to that one Jumble.
              *hugs you *

Be warned - WooHooMeets have been known to see us all in floods of tears But, strangely, only when Oma is present, so we don't invite her too often

Haven't seen her around lately

Oh, and I've just discovered Crackle varnish - it's added a whole new dimension to my nails Which are, again, ridiculously long

Comment

Speaking of tears, this:

Comment

Nice video Jumble. I hadn't heard that song before. I like how they did the lyrics on the letters and stuff.
                  sigpic

Comment

Wow, that's a lovely song. I love havng songs like that to fall back on if I'm in that sort of mood

On a completely separate side note it appears that Sam Neill follows back everyone that follows him on twitter, serious fangirl moment when I saw his name on my 'followed by' feed - so loving Alcatraz at the moment!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Wow, that's a lovely song. I love havng songs like that to fall back on if I'm in that sort of mood

On a completely separate side note it appears that Sam Neill follows back everyone that follows him on twitter, serious fangirl moment when I saw his name on my 'followed by' feed - so loving Alcatraz at the moment!!
                      Oh yes, he's one of those actors who, when you see their name on the cast list, you just know it's bound to be a good show

Not so much with movies though - Jurassic Park for example

Edit: Are you sure that's really him?
                      Last edited by Jumble; 25 March 2012, 11:53 AM.

Comment

Oh yes, he's one of those actors who, when you see their name on the cast list, you just know it's bound to be a good show

Not so much with movies though - Jurassic Park for example

Edit: Are you sure that's really him?

There are only a couple of Actors I will go out of my way to watch if the are in something new and He is so definitely one of them (now if I could only get him and Vincent D'onofrio in the same show and get it directed by Martin Wood I think could die happy!!)

Re Bolded - I thought about that, and as far as I can tell it is, looks like he has been hanging out with Stephen Fry (the only reason I got twitter in the first place) in New Zeland. Like I said I think he just presses the follow button everytime someone follows him
                        sigpic

Comment

Okaaaay.......... who is Vincent D'Onofrio?

Edit: Googled him - none the wiser

Comment

Law and Order - Criminal Intent (just done a 10 season watch, a bit of a current favourite)
                            sigpic

Comment

Er.... maybe I should check the synopsis first to see what kind of violence. It's not the type you know I hate is it?
                              The premise Of the books(and therefore the movies) is in a future North America an all-powerful Capitol keeps N America's 12 districts under its thumb by requiring them to offer up 2 tributes (children between 12-18) to fight in 'the hunger games' a televised fight to the death, in which there can only be one victor.
                              sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Thanks for all the congrats guys, I'm a little upset that I can't go and see him yet but I have a really nasty chest and throat infection so it's best I stay away for now.... maybe my parent will take Ellie later and get piccies
                                Babies don't make me broody, I love them to bits but will happily admit there is no way could have ever coped with more than one.

Thanks for the heads up Jumble I'd completely forgotten about the time change - although when I got up this morning the only clock that hadn't reset itself was the one on my wrist all the others are digital, technology is great when it actually works!!
                                *hugs* I hope you feel better soon!

Edit: Googled him - none the wiser

Just...

In some news(ish) - I've been referred to the hospital for my eye(s). The eye drops simply refused to work. My eyes hurt, and sting (especially when I was upset the other day) and I'm fed up of it now.

Also, I miss my house. I miss my space, and I miss my home. I'm feeling homesick.
                                sigpic
                                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Working...
                                X