X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
    Awww, Woody's all grown up!
    I know - where did those two years go?

He's all done with the service, just being cleaned and polished and he'll be on his way back

*waves to Jakie*

Glad to hear you're feeling better Nola

Comment

Hi. Survived the surgery, recovery is another thing! As expected day after surgery very very very painful! Would like to sleep past them! But it will heal. Typing is very hard, so I'll be reading but no more typing for awhile - so thank you for all the good wishes, but will only be lurking for awhile. Thanks again! Will be missing you all!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
        Hi. Survived the surgery, recovery is another thing! As expected day after surgery very very very painful! Would like to sleep past them! But it will heal. Typing is very hard, so I'll be reading but no more typing for awhile - so thank you for all the good wishes, but will only be lurking for awhile. Thanks again! Will be missing you all!
        Hey you! You're supposed to be resting!

Seriously, no more typing until your hand has had a chance to recover. We'll miss you too *huggles*

Comment

*huggles Laurie*

But yes you should be resting!! *gently shoos Laurie away*

Comment

Great to hear the surgery went well. Hugs for the pain (((llp)))

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

*squishy huggles Laurie*
              Now to rest you!
              sigpic
              Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
              My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
              Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

*gently huggles laurie*

I'm procrastinating. I'm supposed to be learning new music. Yeah, yeah, going, going!

Also going to see my niece in her high school production of West Side Story tonight. I've been in 2 productions of WSS, but have never seen it live. Should be fun!
                sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Evening all

*sends huggles and healing vibes to Laurie* So glad the surgery went well, here's hoping for a speedy recovery! We'll miss you while you can't type but it's more important that you get better so that you can come back to us when you are

Originally posted by Jumble View Post

No, I haven't started yet and didn't want to misdirect my gratitude

Woody has gone off for his very first service - I hope they're gentle with him! He'll be 2 years old next Tuesday
                  Wow! Happy birthday Woody, hope the service went smoothly

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                  Nope, no sunscreen. It's the second day of spring... I was like "Oh, there's no chance I'll burn." *comes back home* Ew. My skin is pink. Should have known better.

I'll be sure to put some on if I go out again today.
                  *huggles* Ouchie! I sympathise - ask MoB about the time I forgot sunscreen and thought I'd be OK because it was late September...

*huggles for all*
                  sigpic
                  Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Coming back in with a new picture

And the tweet to go with it: "Who's that attractive man talking to Andrew Lee Potts? Hint: He's wearing shorts in winter"

Hehe

From here (via Gillian Horvath on Twitter)
                    sigpic
                    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*hugs all around*

*hugs Laurie again*
                      Yes. Go lurk you!

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                      Coming back in with a new picture

And the tweet to go with it: "Who's that attractive man talking to Andrew Lee Potts? Hint: He's wearing shorts in winter"

Hehe

From here (via Gillian Horvath on Twitter)
                      This picture really shows just how Special He is. *nods*

Thanks for sharing!
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*falling to sleep on my laptop*

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
                        Moving sucks - are you going to live out of boxes / suitcases till you get somewhere more permanent? Not ideal I realise, but might save you some work/time next time you move?
                        *hugs*
                        Oh yes, everything is staying in boxes - there's no room to unpack anyway I agree, it saves time, and I definitely don't want to waste time at all.

*gentle huggles*

Get plenty of rest! Bless you.

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                        *fingers crossed for Jackie and Wendy on different fronts but still, I have lots of fingers and they can all be crossed*
                        Thank you.

So skilled with your finger crossing...
                        sigpic
                        Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*hugs Laurie* Seriously, no typing for you... rest rest and rest and we'll still be here when you get all head up.

... was gonna quote people but then saw a pic of Martin and... well... got distracted. Because he is special. And he's making quotation marks with his fingers. Or maybe rabbits.

And Wendy I am soooo good with finger crossing! I can make a rooster.
                          sigpic
                          Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Tries to wake Wendy up with a bright invite

Be there or be elsewhere!
                            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Dee rooster fingers!

Nad, very pretty! I'll be there, not elsewhere!
                              sigpic
                              Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post

*huggles* Ouchie! I sympathise - ask MoB about the time I forgot sunscreen and thought I'd be OK because it was late September...

*huggles for all*
                                She turned a very lovely shade of pink. Just sayin.
                                sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Working...
                                X