Yes, that's much better

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
      Yes, that's much better
      Good.
      Though it could use some...

Martin Wood is very special!!!

of that as well.
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
        Good.
        Though it could use some...

Martin Wood is very special!!!

of that as well.
        Purrrrrfect!

Are we doing anything for the S.H.I.P. birthday? We're putting a HippyArt challenge on the AfA

Comment

Purrrrrfect!

Are we doing anything for the S.H.I.P. birthday?
          I think we should.
          I always think we should celebrate though.

Maybe do the opening it up to all ships thing? I'm not sure who's still shipping and who isn't?
          Grab some nostalgia and add some spice...
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

I think we should.
            I always think we should celebrate though.
            It's the WooHoo Way

Maybe do the opening it up to all ships thing? I'm not sure who's still shipping and who isn't?
            Grab some nostalgia and add some spice...
            Good idea

Although personally I'm not shipping anyone anymore..........except Maj.Wood/Jumble, and we all know how unlikely that one is to ever reach any kind of satisfactory conclusion

Comment

Heh! By accident I ended up watching ''Sancuary goes to Japan'' on YT. It reminded me that not only is Martin very special... he also has a larger pod than anyone else!
              *nods*

sigpic

Comment

By accident? What were you looking for?

And yes, he does

Comment

It's the WooHoo Way
                  It is.

Good idea

Although personally I'm not shipping anyone anymore..........except Maj.Wood/Jumble, and we all know how unlikely that one is to ever reach any kind of satisfactory conclusion
                  You must demand confirmation.

I ship any pairing I think make a fun couple as long as the Hair is right.

S/J did make me picky though. I'm not investing quite the same amount of time anymore and I always keep in mind that on screen resolution might not actually happen after ten seasons
                  Last edited by DutchIndeed; 20 March 2012, 03:26 PM.

sigpic

Comment

By accident? What were you looking for?

And yes, he does

Nudity.

Actually it was one of those random YT music quests. I started up with a music video, then entered the realm of shippy fanvids, came across an AT interview and then YT suggested I'd watch that.
                    I guess it sensed me making amends with Martin. *nods*

And wow. Got to the pod stage of the ship already, huh?

sigpic

Comment

It is.

You must demand confirmation.
                      Nah, I always feel that if you get something by being loud and demanding it's never as satisfactory as if it's offered willingly

I ship any pairing I think make a fun couple as long as the Hair is right.
                      Hm. Well, I think my hair wood qualify, and Maj. Wood never had a hair out of place - perfect match!

S/J did make me picky though. I'm not investing quite the same amount of time anymore and I always keep in mind that on screen resolution might not actually happen after ten seasons
                      Oooh! Sark!

Comment

Nudity.

Actually it was one of those random YT music quests. I started up with a music video, then entered the realm of shippy fanvids, came across an AT interview and then YT suggested I'd watch that.
                        I guess it sensed me making amends with Martin. *nods*

And wow. Got to the pod stage of the ship already, huh?
                        Yeah, I thought we were somewhat overdue for some Nad-style ickybah

Comment

*waves*

1. Good luck with the surgery tomorrow Laurie!

2. Congrats Auntie Estrela!

3. As to a season 5. I'm not holding my breath, especially now that almost everyone has other projects going on, though I suppose anything is possible. I am looking forward to primeval. I hope it airs here!
                          sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Thanks for all of the congrats Woohoos! I'm off to visit the little angel tonight. Did I mention he was born with a tooth? He had that pulled yesterday much to his mama's relief.

Nola I'm printing off todays bits and hanging them in my cubicle at work. They seem especially appropriate with layoffs imminent around here.

Good luck tomorrow Laurie. If good thoughts can speed your recovery, you'll be The Bionic Superhero by the end of the day.

*twirls back out*
                            sigpic

Comment

Just a quick fly-by to wish llp good luck tomorrow and to say congrats to Estrela.

Oh, and to say MW is very special.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Hey Laurie, good luck tomorrow on getting your new bionic hand! And YES we want to know how you are!!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X