The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wood that be British Jumble police or American Jumble police
    I'm always soooo glad when you catch it (before a mod does) when I forget to check a file size or something like that.
    sigpic

Comment

I think I'd rather be American - they have guns!

Thanks - I sometimes worry that I come across as a real old nitpicky fusspot I just hate to see people get modded

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
        This is the resort/spa where we stayed this week. Had to make some art with it! There's a new pic of me (online of course) in our room at the place as my profile pic now.
        http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j55/Nolamom/General%20Art/th_TheWelcomeHome.png
        Aww, nice!

Originally posted by starlover View Post
        For some reason GW didn't want to load properly yesterday and this morning. The screen stayed blue

Anyway...here I am

Congrats Nola with your anniversary! 35 years is amazing!
        My parents have been together for 41 years now and married for 33. I always find it amazing when couples stay together for that long!
        I was just starting to think GW was behaving rather well.

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
        I think I'd rather be American - they have guns!

Thanks - I sometimes worry that I come across as a real old nitpicky fusspot I just hate to see people get modded
        Nah. You're not real old!

*hides*
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Comment

at least I didn't say it - I spend half my time as a devil!

Today's bits:

sigpic

Comment

fooling around - WooHoo drool...
              sigpic

Comment

Why oh why GW?! This thread is not showing in my subscriptions anymore. Well, it's there, but it's like I've read all the posts all the time - when I haven't because I know for a fact I haven't been on since this morning before leaving for work. Hmpf.

So, it was really warm outside today! 25C! And it's not even Spring yet! Walking back from work was fun and everyone seems happy. There are many people on the streets again, and overall, it just feels great! Went shopping with a friend (and spent a bit more than I should have ). It's a beautiful day and the new season makes me happy! *spreads the happiness and huggles everyone*
                sigpic
                Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                  Why oh why GW?! This thread is not showing in my subscriptions anymore. Well, it's there, but it's like I've read all the posts all the time - when I haven't because I know for a fact I haven't been on since this morning before leaving for work. Hmpf.

So, it was really warm outside today! 25C! And it's not even Spring yet! Walking back from work was fun and everyone seems happy. There are many people on the streets again, and overall, it just feels great! Went shopping with a friend (and spent a bit more than I should have ). It's a beautiful day and the new season makes me happy! *spreads the happiness and huggles everyone*
                  *pokes GW for crimes against WooHoodStock*

Spring! Love it.
                  Even though I haven't gone shopping yet. Instead, I've been tearing out weeds .
                  Still love it.
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

*huggles Jakie*

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

Spring! Love it.
                    Still love it.
                    Tearing out the weed? It should be handled tenderly! And are you sure it's 'ready' for harvesting?

Beautiful sunny day here Maybe I should have whispered that...... *looks around for avalanche*

Amazon have all five seasons of Primeval (UK) available for £28, and since I missed S3 and S5 I decided to give myself a late Mothers' Day pressie Any excuse

Comment

Morning/Afternoon Woohoos!

I unsubscribed and subscribed again, and it's working ... for now.

Spring! Love it.
                      Still love it.
                      The land is still frozen here. But it will be warm outside for a few days, so I bet by the end of the week, there won't be an inch of snow remaining on the ground! I'll be down in my backyard soon enough. (When I have no more money to spend. )

Amazon have all five seasons of Primeval (UK) available for £28, and since I missed S3 and S5 I decided to give myself a late Mothers' Day pressie Any excuse
                      sigpic

Comment

Tearing out the weed? It should be handled tenderly! And are you sure it's 'ready' for harvesting?

Beautiful sunny day here Maybe I should have whispered that...... *looks around for avalanche*

I had no patience.

Mom once was asked to take care of a couple of baby plants my brother had in his room and she went and watered them watched them grow. She thought they were very cute. Weeks later we came back from a holiday and they had grown into almost over ripe weed plants. She had no clue until she properly saw the shape of the leaves.

*blinks*
                        Um... just for the record. That's perfectly legal here.

Meh, who needs an excuse?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                          Morning/Afternoon Woohoos!

I unsubscribed and subscribed again, and it's working ... for now.
                          Ssssh! GW is watching...

The land is still frozen here. But it will be warm outside for a few days, so I bet by the end of the week, there won't be an inch of snow remaining on the ground! I'll be down in my backyard soon enough. (When I have no more money to spend. )

Blegh. Snow.
                          Funny how that's only fun when it's really winter.

sigpic

Comment

Blegh. Snow.
                            Funny how that's only fun when it's really winter.
                            Well, it technically still is winter until March 20th.

But I look outside and it doesn't look like winter at all... I woke up to birds singing this morning. Hadn't happened in a while!
                            sigpic

Comment

Hmmm! The sun is out right now but it is 30*/-1* here right now....no rain, no rain. Have a little anti-rain dance here:

Can't snow today. I need to get out and do some shopping. Last time before my surgery. Tomorrow I pick up my friends and Wed is the surgery.

Hmmm! In that case, do a good surgery dance:
                              sigpic

Comment

*dances with Laurie*

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X