The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    I was about to say that if you'd waited five minutes they wood be early morning hugs, but then I realised how that wood sound..........

Exactly.
    Can't win. Just cannot win.

Sometimes hugs must simply be hugs.
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      Exactly.
      Can't win. Just cannot win.

Sometimes hugs must simply be hugs.
      Most of us woodn't see anything wrong with hugs any time of the day or night - it's your ickybah mind that causes this trepitude on your part

Thanks for posting the tut on the AfA thread
      Last edited by Jumble; 05 March 2012, 01:34 AM.

Comment

Most of us woodn't see anything wrong with hugs any time of the day or night - it's your ickybah mind that causes this trepitude on your part

Thanks for post the tut on the AfA thread
        Eww... you said 'trepitude'...

And sure. Reconstructing arty events is great fun if you have no idea what you've been doing.

Now. Bed. No hugs.
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Eww... you said 'trepitude'...

I think I just made that up

And sure. Reconstructing arty events is great fun if you have no idea what you've been doing.
          I haven't actually read it all yet, just copied and filed......... I'll let you know if it makes any kind of sense when I've figured out the 'object of your obsession' part. I guess I'll just have to pick some random director or something

Now. Bed. No hugs.
          WoodNight *huggles you anyway*

Comment

Love your "bits" Jumble!

Hugs are appropriate any time of day or night.
            sigpic

Comment

Just quietly tiptoeing in to give *huggles* to all our European, Naz and Aussie Woohoos.....now go to sleep. "sprinkles sweet dream dust everywhere"
              Last edited by llp; 04 March 2012, 08:53 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

*waves*

How goes it Woohoos?

Andi and I saw Pat Benatar (and Neil Girardo) in concert on Friday night. Wow. Amazing amazing concert. And a week from today I am going skiing for a week with some family and friends. I have to admit, I am really looking forward to getting back to work. I miss it.

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                Hi!!! I've already posted my Chevron pics on FB, but since I don't have all of you there, I'm gonna share with you my pic with Amanda

http://img607.imageshack.us/img607/8...11370001b.jpg]
                Great pic,Sil!!

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                *tiptoes in awkwardly* oh hi there, my name's Bekki...

I MISS YOU!!!

Um... So it's been a few months. I'm so sorry woohoos!! Life got in the way of life, you know how that happens? I'VE MISSED YOU!!!

MoB started playing words with friends with me a few days ago and the woohoo sun returned ! Thanks MoB! and then I was watching Sanctuary with the boy last night with some red wine and I thought - wine and Sanctuary? I must return!!!! So here I am it seems the most understated question ever, but what have I missed?
                It's so fun playing with you, even if you are kicking my butt. And glad to see you back in woohoodom!

The idea seems to be that we wood want to get rid of all our loose change at the end of the con, which is fine for those that can, and those to whom English coins are no use anymore, it's just the frowns we got from some people when we didn't oblige To some of us, those coins were bus fare home or tomorrow's lunch
                I can't believe people frowned at you. Wow. No words.
                sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

*hugs Jumble, Nola, Laurie and MoB*
                  *hugs non posting WooHoos*

I think I just made that up
                  Woof.

I haven't actually read it all yet, just copied and filed......... I'll let you know if it makes any kind of sense when I've figured out the 'object of your obsession' part. I guess I'll just have to pick some random director or something

WoodNight *huggles you anyway*
                  Maybe you shouldn't.
                  It's a late night tut.

Yes. Go pick a director. Or something. *nods*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                    *waves*

How goes it Woohoos?

Andi and I saw Pat Benatar (and Neil Girardo) in concert on Friday night. Wow. Amazing amazing concert. And a week from today I am going skiing for a week with some family and friends. I have to admit, I am really looking forward to getting back to work. I miss it.
                    Seems to me you're having too much fun to miss work

I can't believe people frowned at you. Wow. No words.
                    Very bad form

*hugs Jumble, Nola, Laurie and MoB*
                    *hugs non posting WooHoos*

Woof.

Maybe you shouldn't.
                    It's a late night tut.

Yes. Go pick a director. Or something. *nods*
                    But it's so hard to choose.........

Eyes are a lot clearer today, so hopefully I'll get something useful done soon

Comment

I'm playing catch up - but I umm, can barely manage the quote thing when it's only one post so...

I *completely* agree with what antoa said about that attention seeking donation thing. And on that subject, if you felt badgered - did you put it on your feedback form? - You should do that/ tell someone - because people wouldn't want you to feel like that.

Personally, I have the most respect for people who do things privately. Because then in my mind I'm 100% sure they aren't just seeking praise. Don't like glory hunters.

Also, Jumble I've got a photo of you and Tracy and Julia at Chev - not as good quality as the one posted here, but it does look a bit like Tracy's groping you Lol

Comment

Originally posted by MayoGate View Post
                        I'm playing catch up - but I umm, can barely manage the quote thing when it's only one post so...
                        Welcome to the thread

I *completely* agree with what antoa said about that attention seeking donation thing. And on that subject, if you felt badgered - did you put it on your feedback form? - You should do that/ tell someone - because people wouldn't want you to feel like that.
                        I didn't, but I know some that did so hopefully it will have been noted. I think at the time we were all so high and happy from the whole AT5 experience (which was a first for many of us) that this was just a little niggle and we just ignored it. It's only now that it's been mentioned again that we've heard other's opinions on it.

Personally, I have the most respect for people who do things privately. Because then in my mind I'm 100% sure they aren't just seeking praise. Don't like glory hunters.
                        Totally agree

Also, Jumble I've got a photo of you and Tracy and Julia at Chev - not as good quality as the one posted here, but it does look a bit like Tracy's groping you Lol
                        Oh, I HAVE to see that! Can you post it please, or pm me? Thanks

Comment

Welcome, MayoGate

It's a shame you can't find somewhere on your own So on sharing, definitely follow Josi's advice and be very careful And you never know with the council, sometimes it's easier for a single person to get a place than it is for a family *fingers crossed*

Hope your eyes are starting to feel better *hugs*

*huggles lurking Bekki*
                          Thank you *hugs* I'll definitely be cautious and careful about it.

And, not really feeling better with the eyes. They're starting to feel tender around the eyes. But it's only been a few days with the new eye drops so there's time yet before I call the doctor up and say it's not working or anything. Thank you. How are yours?

I'm finally off work today - I just did 7 days in a row, with 6 late nights in a row. I'm glad to spend today catching up with the studying thing rather than packing a box and going to work.

And, I have the best Grandma, because yesterday was the second time she's bought me fruit pie on her way home after dropping my uncle off. Since he had a stroke, she feeds him on a Sunday and they always have pudding - like gooseberry pie, or apple pie. And because he lives near where I work, she brings me a slice of pie after she takes him home. Yum! Homemade yummy.
                          sigpic
                          Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                            Welcome, MayoGate

Thank you *hugs* I'll definitely be cautious and careful about it.

And, not really feeling better with the eyes. They're starting to feel tender around the eyes. But it's only been a few days with the new eye drops so there's time yet before I call the doctor up and say it's not working or anything. Thank you. How are yours?
                            Mine are a lot better today thanks, and my temperature is down to normal, so I'm feeling a lot better all round Hm. Don't leave it too long to go back to your doctor - if the drops aren't helping at all it's best to get yourself checked sooner than later

I'm finally off work today - I just did 7 days in a row, with 6 late nights in a row. I'm glad to spend today catching up with the studying thing rather than packing a box and going to work.

And, I have the best Grandma, because yesterday was the second time she's bought me fruit pie on her way home after dropping my uncle off. Since he had a stroke, she feeds him on a Sunday and they always have pudding - like gooseberry pie, or apple pie. And because he lives near where I work, she brings me a slice of pie after she takes him home. Yum! Homemade yummy.
                            Mmmm... homemade pie sounds awesome! I seem to have got hooked on goujon wraps.... thanks Cags

Comment

Okay, how do I send a pm - is that what 'visitor messages' are?

- I don't know how to post a photo here...

Comment

Seems to me you're having too much fun to miss work

I am having quite a lot of fun, but I miss the daily interaction with all kinds of new people and the challenge that work is often for my brain and heart. I think it actually makes me a better person.

OTOH, I do recognize and appreciate just how lucky I am that I can take a few months off of working while getting ready to go to my new job. That I have a good, solid place to live, and people who want to take me places. (I could never afford this ski trip if I had to pay for it )

Happy Monday everyone!
                                sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Working...
                                X