X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe Martin lurks too?

sigpic

Comment

*tiptoes in awkwardly* oh hi there, my name's Bekki...

I MISS YOU!!!

Um... So it's been a few months. I'm so sorry woohoos!! Life got in the way of life, you know how that happens? I'VE MISSED YOU!!!

MoB started playing words with friends with me a few days ago and the woohoo sun returned ! Thanks MoB! and then I was watching Sanctuary with the boy last night with some red wine and I thought - wine and Sanctuary? I must return!!!! So here I am it seems the most understated question ever, but what have I missed?
      sigpic

Comment

Huggles Bekki!!!

Well, you've missed a bit I'm sure. There was the folks who got together last weekend in London and had a blast and the rest of us who were very jealous. Wine was had by all.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Estrela View Post
          Yes please. It looks like I'll be unemployed again soon.
          Awww... suckyness... *huggles*

I'm in much the same boat.

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
          I'm okay. My eyes are just blocked, I think. The doctor said that it can happen sometimes. I get mixed up with sentences always - it's because I ramble faster than I type and then when I read it back it's not what I thought I was saying, if that makes sense? Especially if I type on my phone because it's so much slower. But yeah, I'm stressed and all, but I'm okay.
          *huggles Wendy* Yes, I do think they are probably blocked from what you were saying. My brother had blocked tear ducts once - very much as you describe. I hope the eye drops are helping a bit and *huggles* for all the other sucky stuff. I think it's pretty cool that you get all jumbled up sometimes... there's worse things you could do.

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post

Originally posted by Bekki View Post

I MISS YOU!!!
          Well hello there Bekki! *huggles* We were just saying the other night how we miss you. How's the boy then? I am going to guess from your prolonged absences, things are going rather well there?

You know, I just fancy a teeny, tiny bit of MartinSpam right now...

HANDS...

HAT...

BEARD...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
            Maybe Martin lurks too?
            It's just so much fun!

Originally posted by Bekki View Post

I MISS YOU!!!

Um... So it's been a few months. I'm so sorry woohoos!! Life got in the way of life, you know how that happens? I'VE MISSED YOU!!!

MoB started playing words with friends with me a few days ago and the woohoo sun returned ! Thanks MoB! and then I was watching Sanctuary with the boy last night with some red wine and I thought - wine and Sanctuary? I must return!!!! So here I am it seems the most understated question ever, but what have I missed?
            BEKKI!!!!!!! *massive huggles* It sounds like things are going well

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
            Awww... suckyness... *huggles*

I'm in much the same boat.
            *huggles you both*

*huggles Wendy* Yes, I do think they are probably blocked from what you were saying. My brother had blocked tear ducts once - very much as you describe. I hope the eye drops are helping a bit and *huggles* for all the other sucky stuff. I think it's pretty cool that you get all jumbled up sometimes... there's worse things you could do.
            That's true!

*huggles back* Thank you. I've had the eyedrops since yesterday evening, they seem to be helping my eyes to feel... er, less dry. They don't hurt so much with them in.

You know, I just fancy a teeny, tiny bit of MartinSpam right now...
            THE HAT!!!!
            sigpic
            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*huggles Wendy for sucky day* I feel your pain - I've just had confirmation that I've got the dreaded conjunctivitis , probably picked up from one of the kids I'm having trouble seeing clearly, so no partying for me for a day or two On the upside, I've just texted everyone to say I'm taking the week off so as to avoid spreading it further

*huggles Estrela for possible unemployment* -although it will be nice to see you around here more often

*squishy huggles Bekki* Good to see you back at last! Were your ears burning last week-end when we were talking about you?

*huggles Martin for looking Awesome with the beard*

Oh......... maybe I shouldn't be huggling anybody

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                *huggles Wendy for sucky day* I feel your pain - I've just had confirmation that I've got the dreaded conjunctivitis , probably picked up from one of the kids I'm having trouble seeing clearly, so no partying for me for a day or two On the upside, I've just texted everyone to say I'm taking the week off so as to avoid spreading it further
                Oh no!

*huggles... in a hazmat suit* I'm sorry you've got the dreaded eye flu. I hope you can see clearly soon! *hugs*
                sigpic
                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Oh no!

*huggles... in a hazmat suit* I'm sorry you've got the dreaded eye flu. I hope you can see clearly soon! *hugs*
                  Thanks

Weird isn't it? - You can't cry and I can't stop

*ponders*

Do I make a couple more posts and hit the BIG ONE, or go back to bed and save it for another day?

Comment

*hugs Wendy*
                    *hugs Estrela*
                    *hugs Bekki*
                    *hugs Jumble*
                    *hugs Cags*
                    *hugs Nola*
                    *looks down*
                    *hugs Jann*

*blinks*
                    *hugs WooHoos*
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*huggles Nad*

Hm. What are the chances I can keep quiet until we turn the page, thereby allowing me to post two big banners at once?

Edit: Of course, I could just keep editing this one until someone gets ticked off enough to picspam us to the next page...........

Comment

*huggles Nad*

Thanks

Weird isn't it? - You can't cry and I can't stop
                        That IS weird...
                        sigpic
                        Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*huggles Nad*

Hm. What are the chances I can keep quiet until we turn the page, thereby allowing me to post two big banners at once?

Edit: Of course, I could just keep editing this one until someone gets ticked off enough to picspam us to the next page...........
                          That'll take quite a few posts...

I knew I should have saved more Martin pics.
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                            That'll take quite a few posts...

I knew I should have saved more Martin pics.
                            Me, too! D'oh!

I'm packing in-between checking this thread.
                            sigpic
                            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Me, too! D'oh!

I'm packing in-between checking this thread.
                              We could just talk about Jumble without having her jump in to defend herself.

*off to find spam*

sigpic

Comment

Art Spammin'

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X