The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Five posts to go.....
    Last edited by Jumble; 02 March 2012, 02:04 PM. Reason: Can't count :rolleyes:

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
      But.......... if too many just lurk there'll be nothing to see........

That's... also true.

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
      Five posts to go.....
      Are you planning a party?
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Hello WooHoos!

nothing much to say this evening, just awfully tired from the week at work and glad it's the weekend finally.

Today's bits:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
          That's... also true.

Are you planning a party?
          I might be........ but I'm really tired right now so it'll have to wait until tomorrow ......

4 to go.........

*huggles Nola for tiring week*

Comment

Today has not been nice, so I'm glad it's almost bed time. There was stress about moving, and where stuff is going & then there were arguments. It seems that no one can agree on anything. There was also an almost-car accident recently and it completely terrified me, and today was another almost! The one before was my dad was driving and he pulled out into a road & another car came speeding down and almost hit us. My dad had to quickly get us out the way. Today was something my dad thought was only small, but ever since the last one it's been in my head more so today was me reliving it and getting upset about it - probably should have done that when it happened maybe. But I was crying and there were no tears - like dry crying, very weird. The doctor thinks maybe blocked tear ducts - I know I mentioned having a problem with my eyes at the weekend to Jumble and Cags - and she gave me some new eyedrops to try. But if that doesn't work, I'll have to be referred to the hospital.

Edited because my phone made this really difficult to write so I quickly booted my computer up to fix my mistakes - I mixed up what I was saying.
            Last edited by m_wendy_r; 02 March 2012, 03:14 PM. Reason: booo mixed up the way I wrote it and it all got mixed up on what happened where
            sigpic
            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

You okay wendy? It doesn't sound right - everything that's been happening and then getting mixed up and having problems with your eyes. Worrisome.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                You okay wendy? It doesn't sound right - everything that's been happening and then getting mixed up and having problems with your eyes. Worrisome.
                I'm okay. My eyes are just blocked, I think. The doctor said that it can happen sometimes. I get mixed up with sentences always - it's because I ramble faster than I type and then when I read it back it's not what I thought I was saying, if that makes sense? Especially if I type on my phone because it's so much slower. But yeah, I'm stressed and all, but I'm okay.
                sigpic
                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Delurks to offer with huggles

sigpic

Comment

Aww, Estrela, such pretty smileys of lurking. I lurk sometimes but only because I spend time catching up and then, well, all I could say is 'yeah ditto' and 'you guys rock', which should be said...

So, you guys rock!
                    sigpic
                    Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*huggles Wendy*

Yep. I usually lurk during business hours which means I really can't post too often since I fear getting caught. But, that situation will be changing soon so you might see me posting a bit more. Maybe.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Estrela View Post
                        *huggles Wendy*

Yep. I usually lurk during business hours which means I really can't post too often since I fear getting caught. But, that situation will be changing soon so you might see me posting a bit more. Maybe.
                        Oh? I don't think I've ever lurked at work before... I would definitely get caught for that!

Should we all be crossing fingers for the change? *prepares to cross them*
                        sigpic
                        Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                          Oh? I don't think I've ever lurked at work before... I would definitely get caught for that!

Should we all be crossing fingers for the change? *prepares to cross them*
                          Yes please. It looks like I'll be unemployed again soon.
                          sigpic

Comment

Yes please. It looks like I'll be unemployed again soon.

*lots of crossed fingers, toes, for you*
                            *hugs*
                            sigpic
                            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post

*lots of crossed fingers, toes, for you*
                              *hugs*
                              Thank you.
                              The hugs are the best part too.

I definitely need to stop by here more often. This place always makes me smile.

*can't wait to see what Jumble has in store for her big post count milestone*
                              sigpic

Comment

Thank you.
                                The hugs are the best part too.

I definitely need to stop by here more often. This place always makes me smile.

*can't wait to see what Jumble has in store for her big post count milestone*
                                Yeah, this place is good for that.

I can't wait either, and though at the bottom of the page it says she's here, I'm guessing she isn't because otherwise we would have seen her hit the milestone by now. I say party times for sure.
                                sigpic
                                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Working...
                                X