The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    I'm sure you have - doesn't mean they were legally done.
    Many cons- especially the very large ones do not have rules against filming.

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
    Did someone say party?
    *perks up*
    sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

The only convention I have been to where filming and audio recording where fine is San Diego Comic Con - though you could not film while any of the preview videos were shown, just during the actual Q&A part of the panels.

I have been to a lot of cons, but most of them have been run by just a handful of companies.

Comment

Parrrrrtyyyyyyyy!
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*twirls*

*runz nekkid*
          sigpic
          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
            *twirls*

*runz nekkid*
            Some of us have been having a party of our own

*giggles and runz away*

Comment

Some of us have been having a party of our own

*giggles and runz away*
              Not a date again?
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Tease.

Prances around in my knickers...

... actually no, not right now. Need sleep.

*flops on couch and snores loudly*
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                  Not a date again?
                  Yep, not a date .... er... I mean no, not a date. Just a very pleasant night out with a very close friend

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                  Tease.

Prances around in my knickers...

... actually no, not right now. Need sleep.

*flops on couch and snores loudly*
                  *tucks a warm blankie around Cags and tiptoes away.... trying not to trip over all the party debris*
                  Last edited by Jumble; 01 March 2012, 03:25 PM.

Comment

Late for the party - tough times!

I don't wanna wake Cags. *quietly dances in the corner*
                    sigpic
                    Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Party? I missed the party? Oh darn!

Today's bits:

sigpic

Comment

*huggles Woohoos*

Yay Laurie that you can still have your surgery soon! Good news!

I still hope for S5 of Sanctuary! Money peepz just have to give their money...that's what they're there for

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                        Jann, glad to hear everything is great, can't wait to see how you do that german2! *giggles*
                        If only it was in the way you said that! But sadly enough not...I have to learn even more than during German 1 and I hate it! but it's a mandatory class...officially I could "choose" between German, French and Spanish, but because you already had to know the basics of the language and do an entry test for the 1 part of the courses I could only do German(I never had Spanish and dropped French during my last year of highschool)

Fun times(not!)

Originally posted by llp View Post
                        German2 - I had trouble just with German1!
                        Yup indeed!
                        Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                        Jann - Forgot to quote you, but good luck with German 2!
                        Thanks!

Otherwise nothin' going on in here other than working
                        sigpic

Comment

Nola, love today's bits. Why, when I saw the first one, did I think of Jumble? Perhaps it's because I put the recycling out this morning and there was quite a lot of bottles in it this week.

I'm awake now, you can party.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                            Nola, love today's bits. Why, when I saw the first one, did I think of Jumble? Perhaps it's because I put the recycling out this morning and there was quite a lot of bottles in it this week.
                            I believe I had quite a bit of help emptying those bottles

I'm awake now, you can party.
                            I'm just about awake - going out to lunch in *glances at clock* about an hour......... maybe I should get dressed?

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*

I'm just about awake - going out to lunch in *glances at clock* about an hour......... maybe I should get dressed?
                              Meh.
                              Nekkid is the new black tie. *nods*

sigpic

Comment

Missed the party yesterday! Boo! *dances and shimmies anyway just because*

Watching BBT - just encountered Leonard's mother She has the best lines
                                I LOVE Leonard's mom! She's awesome!

I've just been invited to the (EDIT: BABY!) shower of one of my mom's friend. I didn't know she considered me close enough to invite me. I'm so happy! Another baby celebration! (So many people around me either giving birth or pregnant. So much fun! )

I have a crazy week ahead of me before that though. No life for the next ten days.

*hugs Woohoos*
                                Last edited by LadyGalaxyJ; 02 March 2012, 06:54 AM.
                                sigpic
                                Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                                My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                                Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Working...
                                X