No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Laurie going bionic! ...that would be... For now you're just gonna be able to knock down walls with that hand!!

*hugs* Jackie for the bruise.

Forgot to comment before, but that was really really great of Martin to send the hug... and I love how hugs can be sent! Just like that. Anyways, the news made me go Awwwwww!

Claire, so so so happy for you! Such great thing the con people did, and you totally deserve it!

+1! Hope you have hot water tonight! *huggles*

Jann, glad to hear everything is great, can't wait to see how you do that german2! *giggles*
    sigpic
    Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
      Laurie going bionic! ...that would be... For now you're just gonna be able to knock down walls with that hand!!

+1! Hope you have hot water tonight! *huggles*

Jann, glad to hear everything is great, can't wait to see how you do that german2! *giggles*
      Oh yes, went without hot water for a day....not comfortable !

German2 - I had trouble just with German1!

And as for my hand, I promise to keep it in check....but if they use any nanites....it will be difficult!
      sigpic

Comment

I'm more worried that she'll be able to write ten times faster and I won't be able to keep up with the editing

*hugs* Jackie for the bruise.

Forgot to comment before, but that was really really great of Martin to send the hug... and I love how hugs can be sent! Just like that. Anyways, the news made me go Awwwwww!
        Not only does he send me a hug, but he gets the Awesome Amanda to deliver it...... which she does soooo well

*squishy huggles Martin and Amanda for being who and what they are - Awesomely lovely peeps*

Gah! I need to cut my nails - constantly having to backspace the typos
        Last edited by Jumble; 28 February 2012, 09:39 AM. Reason: *runz off to find the scissors*

Comment

Awesome pics of Chevron, wish i could have been there. looks likes amazing great fun.
          sigpic
          Sig made by NAD - THANK YOU SO MUCH

August 27, 2011 official Teslen ship day....mark your calenders.

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
            I'm more worried that she'll be able to write ten times faster and I won't be able to keep up with the editing
            Hey, I haven't sent you pages in quite some time....I have decided to finish the book first then send it all at one time!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
              Hey, I haven't sent you pages in quite some time....I have decided to finish the book first then send it all at one time!
              I know - I was joking I actually miss reading/editing your work, it's been aaaaaaages!

Comment

Awww, I love seeing so many Woohoos so bouncy and happy I love that Martin and Amanda are so awesome and put so many smiles on so many faces I love that fandom can raise so much money and do so many good things

*squishy huggles everyone*
                sigpic
                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post

I know - I was joking I actually miss reading/editing your work, it's been aaaaaaages!
                  But this was your request! Do you want me to send you chapters now??? It might motivate me to write more often!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                    Awww, I love seeing so many Woohoos so bouncy and happy I love that Martin and Amanda are so awesome and put so many smiles on so many faces I love that fandom can raise so much money and do so many good things

What she said!

Happy WooHoos make a nice read on not so happy days.
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Oh yes, went without hot water for a day....not comfortable !

German2 - I had trouble just with German1!

And as for my hand, I promise to keep it in check....but if they use any nanites....it will be difficult!
                      ...I see human replicator in our futures!

Yes! Exactly!
                      sigpic
                      Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Such a happy thread! makes me happy to come here Good vibes...

Today's bits:

sigpic

Comment

...I see human replicator in our futures!
                          Can I replicate myself taller, thinner and richer please! Oh and with my own private jet!
                          sigpic

Comment

WooHoo!

sigpic

Comment

Note to all - don't mind a delay in the surgery as long as I get it some time soon like before the summer is over! Pain has been minimal recently so that is always good. Just so happy to be getting - hmmmm Bionic!??? oh an the surgery! Going to set off all those alarms at airport then!
                              Somehow, I have an image of a Cylon!Laurie in my head, and that just isn't right.

Jann - Forgot to quote you, but good luck with German 2!

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                              What she said!

Happy WooHoos make a nice read on not so happy days.
                              Ditto what Josi and Nad sad.

*huggles everyone*
                              sigpic
                              Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                              My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                              Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                                Somehow, I have an image of a Cylon!Laurie in my head, and that just isn't right.

Jann - Forgot to quote you, but good luck with German 2!

Ditto what Josi and Nad said. *huggles everyone*
                                No not a cylon = a replicator (with nanites)!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X