No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I learned about Sticky Toffee Pudding on Diners Drive-ins and Dives and I think I might have to try it the next time I am in London. It sounds interesting - like a gooey cake thing, right?

Of course, the issue with me is that I want to try all the desserts! (except the ones with nuts)

Comment

Originally posted by antoa View Post
      I learned about Sticky Toffee Pudding on Diners Drive-ins and Dives and I think I might have to try it the next time I am in London. It sounds interesting - like a gooey cake thing, right?

Of course, the issue with me is that I want to try all the desserts! (except the ones with nuts)
      You're very welcome to join us for the pre-AT6 dinner at Anderson's, and they're used to us all tasting each other's desserts so you'd get to try quite a few

Comment

Originally posted by antoa View Post

It is delicious, but Anderson's sticky toffee pudding is just the most delicious ever! It will ruin you for all other sticky toffee puddings, but that is no bad thing If you come to the pre-AT6 dinner you will have to try some
        sigpic
        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*delurks*

*drools*

*relurks*

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*

Yay for it almost being time for chevron!

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
            Edit: I want little Nad on my banner!!!!
            *blinks*
            Yeah... OK.

Love the quote on the sig though
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
              *delurks*

*drools*

*relurks*
              Ickybah.
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                Ickybah.
                You know it.

Comment

Hello all or at least whomever reads this!

Well, I've had an interesting morning. Had a little fall and hurt my right shoulder and knee a little which made it quite difficult to get up. Although I did notice I need to dust under my bed! Also thought I'd better check out the right side.

Turns out I only "bruised" them, but it means I have to stay seated or lay down a lot and not walk around too much....for about a week or so. Time to heal a little, I guess. Means I am going from semi-sedentary to totally sedentary. Great! Just what I needed. However it will NOT postone my hand surgery!

Getting older is sooo much fun!
                  Last edited by llp; 23 February 2012, 11:36 AM. Reason: Because! ;)
                  sigpic

Comment

Have fun at the con everyone who's going! And one day I'll eat those Anderson desserts again...it will just take a while before it's time to do so!

*huggles Laurie for falling*

And I'm almost all cought up on Castle
                    sigpic

Comment

You know it.

*sighs* Yeah...

Originally posted by llp View Post
                      Hello all or at least whomever reads this!

Well, I've had an interesting morning. Had a little fall and hurt my right shoulder and knee a little which made it quite difficult to get up. Although I did notice I need to dust under my bed! Also thought I'd better check out the right side.

Turns out I only "bruised" them, but it means I have to stay seated or lay down a lot and not walk around too much....for about a week or so. Time to heal a little, I guess. Means I am going from semi-sedentary to totally sedentary. Great! Just what I needed. However it will NOT postone my hand surgery!

Getting older is sooo much fun!

Ugh!
                      Awesome way to find out that you need to dust though.

sigpic

Comment

*hugs Laurie*

Chevron tomorrow!!! I hope I've packed all I need, if not, tough luck to me! I also realised that I do have a costume for a party - the old star trek outfit, the one I wore at collectormania. Now all I'm trying to do is finish the badges - come on laminator!! - and then I should be done and ready to get up at 5am

Looking forward to friends, geekiness, desserts and laughs.
                        sigpic
                        Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Yay for Chevron!! Have a fantastic time you guys *huggles*

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                            *hugs Laurie*

Chevron tomorrow!!! I hope I've packed all I need, if not, tough luck to me! I also realised that I do have a costume for a party - the old star trek outfit, the one I wore at collectormania. Now all I'm trying to do is finish the badges - come on laminator!! - and then I should be done and ready to get up at 5am

Looking forward to friends, geekiness, desserts and laughs.
                            5am?

I haven't even thought about packing yet.........

Yay for Chevron!! Have a fantastic time you guys *huggles*
                            *quickly hides half-eaten piece of MMP*

Thank you - we will!

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                              5am?

I haven't even thought about packing yet.........
                              I knoooow. I'll sleep on the coach... perhaps.

*quickly hides half-eaten piece of MMP*

Thank you - we will!

*huggles Sarai*
                              sigpic
                              Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                                I knoooow. I'll sleep on the coach... perhaps.

*huggles Sarai*
                                I guess you can always have a snooze at the hotel while you're waiting for us

Comment

Working...
                                X