Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
    *huggles back and snuggles, 'cause you're sunggly*

Wendy comes to mind, cause I wanted to say squishy hugs!

*squishy hugs!*
    sigpic
    Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
      Ohhhh! We're trying bribery now are we? Nice one

Wait.......... 'Bumble'???
      What you have a problem with that Bumble....ah I mean Jumble!

BTW - I am rewriting my "Good Luck Charm" book again. Finding this one to be a lot more difficult than the others. Maybe the subject matter. But I think each rewrite does improve it a little more, not that it will mean anyone will care (but me!)
      sigpic

Comment

Good evening WooHoos!

69 Banner duly snurched and will be uploaded to PB shortly. But you're just so darn *good* at it!

Hugs and cuddles to one and all. I'm drowning under an avalanche of late paper grading. The grading period ends Friday and everyone's trying to get everything in at the last minute (as usual). Grrrrr. Ah, well.

Today's bits:

sigpic

Comment

*looks around*
          sigpic

Comment

Ohhhh! We're trying bribery now are we? Nice one

Wait.......... 'Bumble'???
            What? It's cuuuute! Bumbleeee!

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post

*squishy hugs!*
            *giggles*
            *and squishy huggles*

Originally posted by llp View Post

BTW - I am rewriting my "Good Luck Charm" book again. Finding this one to be a lot more difficult than the others. Maybe the subject matter. But I think each rewrite does improve it a little more, not that it will mean anyone will care (but me!)
            Hmm, you could try posting your work in one of the LJ writing communities, I hear they're great... though I know of them only in the abstract sense, so, hm... I think - she used to be Twilight now she's something Neyave, or something like that) - writes for one of those communities and they're all original stories... so you could try joining in... or not. LOL

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post

You guys are going to Chevron tooomooooorrrrrooowwww!!!!!!!!! ... *twirls*
            sigpic
            Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Did you see the schedule for Chevron? In which group are you? I and Kerry are in group M
              sigpic
              My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                *squishy huggles LJ*

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                What? It's cuuuute! Bumbleeee!
                I may be many things, but cute isn't one of them

Hmm, you could try posting your work in one of the LJ writing communities, I hear they're great... though I know of them only in the abstract sense, so, hm... I think - she used to be Twilight now she's something Neyave, or something like that) - writes for one of those communities and they're all original stories... so you could try joining in... or not. LOL
                I don't think that wood be a good idea - Laurie writes novels which she hopes to get published, thereby making oodles of dosh for herself She couldn't do that if she'd already published on LJ

You guys are going to Chevron tooomooooorrrrrooowwww!!!!!!!!! ... *twirls*
                Yes we are!

Just been down to Anderson's to collect the desserts for the week-end, and I've left Stuart shocked and confused.......... he put all the creme brulees into a box, put the finishing touches to the Mississippi Mud Pie and packaged it up, and was starting to package up a very large cut of sticky toffee pudding when I said to him "No, I didn't ask for any stp this time!" His jaw dropped, his eyes popped, and he stuttered out "N..n...no stp??? Bu...bu...but you always have stp!" So I told him that the person that always has stp isn't joining us this time, and that the creme brulees and MMP wood be more than adequate. I left him shaking his head in disbelief

So that particular WooHoo (and you know who you are ) should now be full of remorse for not coming with us and spoiling Stuart's day

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                  Did you see the schedule for Chevron? In which group are you? I and Kerry are in group M
                  Have you got a link to that please? Or did you get it in an email?

Edit: Never mind, I've found it

Comment

Have a great time at Chevron, y'all!
                    sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post

It is a very challenging subject, but an intriguing one which I think may well prove to produce your best book yet - I'm definitely looking forward to seeing how the story pans out

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                      Have a great time at Chevron, y'all!
                      Thanks, I'm sure we will

Comment

It is a very challenging subject, but an intriguing one which I think may well prove to produce your best book yet - I'm definitely looking forward to seeing how the story pans out

Thanks, I'm sure we will
                        Funny thing is, I still haven't decided that yet either. Normally I have a clear cut image of my book within days of starting it....this one is disturbing enough that it bugs me as well and makes it a lot harder to work on. Thus I am re-editing it again. Not to change it so much but to explain things more. In a way, I think it "matures" the writing a little....or it's driving me bonkers! Which ever comes first!
                        sigpic

Comment

Evening all

Just been down to Anderson's to collect the desserts for the week-end, and I've left Stuart shocked and confused.......... he put all the creme brulees into a box, put the finishing touches to the Mississippi Mud Pie and packaged it up, and was starting to package up a very large cut of sticky toffee pudding when I said to him "No, I didn't ask for any stp this time!" His jaw dropped, his eyes popped, and he stuttered out "N..n...no stp??? Bu...bu...but you always have stp!" So I told him that the person that always has stp isn't joining us this time, and that the creme brulees and MMP wood be more than adequate. I left him shaking his head in disbelief
                          I'm with Stuart, a shocking lack of appreciation for the King of Desserts that is the Anderson's Sticky Toffee Pudding

So that particular WooHoo (and you know who you are ) should now be full of remorse for not coming with us and spoiling Stuart's day
                          You wouldn't be talking about me there, would you? I can't imagine why you might be

I'm sorry I do wish I was going, am jealous of you all who are And not just because if I was I would get sticky toffee pudding Have a fabulous time, all of you!

Tell Stuart sticky toffee pudding will definitely be required for the next Woohoo gathering, and I'm sure I'll come down to eat some soon!
                          sigpic
                          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

As it happens, he gave me the stp anyway, and it is currently safely tucked away in the freezer (together with a little bowl of toffee sauce) and will be waiting for your next visit - I couldn't cope with the look on his face, so felt compelled to bring it home

Edit: And I'm having serious trouble resisting the MMP...... it's only three feet away, in the fridge, smoulderingly, irresistibly chocolatey.........
                            Last edited by Jumble; 23 February 2012, 09:40 AM.

Comment

As it happens, he gave me the stp anyway, and it is currently safely tucked away in the freezer (together with a little bowl of toffee sauce) and will be waiting for your next visit - I couldn't cope with the look on his face, so felt compelled to bring it home
                              Aww. You and Stuart are the best

Edit: And I'm having serious trouble resisting the MMP...... it's only three feet away, in the fridge, smoulderingly, irresistibly chocolatey.........
                              Be strong. You can do it
                              sigpic
                              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                                Aww. You and Stuart are the best

Be strong. You can do it
                                You think? I'm not so sure...........

Comment

Working...
                                X